Trump has Finally Admitted that Russia Meddled in the 2016 Election, So...

Dragonlady, now don't be upset. But did you graduate high school? The info is all available and you seem to watch nothing but transgender Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, and AM "I am not an ape" Joy. I mean if you deny Crooked Hillary and the DNC rigged the dem primaries, then you deny Wikileaks had any impact on the election and thus Swamp Rat Mueller should never have started a witch hunt. Because that is where it all starts. Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the DNC emails that showed the profound corruption and attack on our democracy. The result is a continuation of that attack on our democracy by persecuting the President we voted in to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

What passes for logic and reason is your brain?

The false assertion that the primaries were rigged has nothing to do with the false assertion that Seth Rich provided the emails to WikiLeaks.

My refusal to believe the false narrative being promoted by Russian bots doesn’t mean that there aren’t large numbers of people who don’t check facts and who also believe the false narrative that the Clintons are criminals or liberals are commies, swallowed their lies wholeheartedly.

30% of Republicans still believe Obama was born in Kenya. More and more it appears that Trump’s entire “birther” campaign was just a trial balloon to gauge the gullibility of the American electorate. Part of the groundwork and market research for the Russian propaganda campaign. Not coincidentally, these are the same people who refuse to believe Russian interference happened.

But that means that 70% of the American population didn’t fall for the birther lies. And now that those people are aware of your meddling, your lies and your agenda, we won’t get fooled again.

Are you seriously suggesting that you and the rest of the Russians trolls voted in 2016?

Trump The Mad King, I will take that as you are a high school drop out since you are to ashamed to discuss your educational background. No big deal. Just a reminder to everyone not to take you seriously in case anyone accidentally had. :p

Bill Gates didn’t graduate high school. Neither did Richard Branson, John D. Rockefeller or Henry Ford. Those who dismiss people because of their education levels are insecure about their own intellects. Unable to refute the posts of people with facts and critical thinking skills, they dismiss them as inferior an uneducation.

I’ve met people with PhD’s who don’t have the common sense God gave a goose, and high school dropouts who are well read, with outstanding critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity who can see through the bullshit in an instant.

Trump The Mad King, I will take that as you are a high school drop out since you are to ashamed to discuss your educational background. No big deal. Just a reminder to everyone not to take you seriously in case anyone accidentally had. :p

Bill Gates didn’t graduate high school. Neither did Richard Branson, John D. Rockefeller or Henry Ford. Those who dismiss people because of their education levels are insecure about their own intellects. Unable to refute the posts of people with facts and critical thinking skills, they dismiss them as inferior an uneducation.

I’ve met people with PhD’s who don’t have the common sense God gave a goose, and high school dropouts who are well read, with outstanding critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity who can see through the bullshit in an instant.

Wrong! Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He dropped out of Harvard.

Branson had dyslexia and dropped out.

Rockefeller and Ford went to other schools before their business careers which was a LONG time ago!

Wrong! Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He dropped out of Harvard.

Branson had dyslexia and dropped out.

Rockefeller and Ford went to other schools before their business careers which was a LONG time ago!

You’re right about Bill Gates. My apologies.

Lol. Man it is fun watching you turds squirm. All I did was quote the article from Vanity that discussed where Steele got his info. It's not my fault Hillary used the wrong commies.

Nah, it's just your fault for being an idiot, having a careless disregard for facts, and supporting a traitor like Trump. That's all.
Or...Maybe the DNC and Hilldog need to stop rigging primaries and purchasing info from top level intelligence agents that work at the Kremlin.

And what does this have to do with Russia helping Trump? You got nothing, lightweight. You suck at this shit.

So, you must know something that even Rosenstein doesn't know as emphatically stated Russia had no affect on the outcome of the election.

Amazing. You are truly an idiot. You simply can't comprehend what I just said. Trump's job as President is to prevent something like this from happening again.

Something like what? Hacking DNC e-mails?

What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.

Attempted Hack of US Voter Database Traced to IP Address Used by US Government

Sigh....you may want to do research on beacons or zombie computers, genius. You obviously know very little about cyber attacks.

Nah, it's just your fault for being an idiot, having a careless disregard for facts, and supporting a traitor like Trump. That's all.
Or...Maybe the DNC and Hilldog need to stop rigging primaries and purchasing info from top level intelligence agents that work at the Kremlin.

And what does this have to do with Russia helping Trump? You got nothing, lightweight. You suck at this shit.

So, you must know something that even Rosenstein doesn't know as emphatically stated Russia had no affect on the outcome of the election.

Amazing. You are truly an idiot. You simply can't comprehend what I just said. Trump's job as President is to prevent something like this from happening again.

Something like what? Hacking DNC e-mails?

Yes, goober fuck. Because hacking DNC emails is much more serious than a traitor like Trump allowing Russia to meddle in our elections. Goober dumb fuck you is correct. Me is wrong.

Thank you for helping resurrect this thread. I do enjoy pointing out how Trump and you worthless Repug fucks are traitors.

Forum List

Back