Trump has done an amazing job!!

Roud,

Trust me on this......you're a moron.....
Sure, I'll trust a leftie coolaid drinking hack who talks out of his anus.LOL

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....
I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.
And dumbass dumbfuck asshole you blames the Democrats.

What a fucking low life dumbass Trump Lovin POS you really are.
Did you forget that Democrats gained control of congress in 2007? Yup, you're a lowlife commie leftist slob.
Once again, you demonstrate just how ignorant you are on the subject.

The collapse occurred due to toxic loans which were defaulted on.

The vast majority of those loans were written:

a) before 2007
b) after 2007
c) in the 1920's
d) none of the above

... take your time.

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....
I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.

Did you forget that Democrats gained control of congress in 2007? Yup, you're a lowlife commie leftist slob.
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007. Tell me what the Democrats passed & Bush signed that created the God damn reccesion you stupid shit.

You whine & lie more than your orange hero.
Democratic congress was in charge why didn't they pass any preventative measures to block the mess created by Bill Clinton and the Democrats in the late 90's. Who's your hero? An anti American divisive incompetent bastard named Hussein, a commie named Sander's, or a crook and a criminal named Hillary? :lmao:
You mean like GSE reform?

They passed 2 bills in the House, one of which passed in the Senate and was signed by the president.

They did that in a year and a half.

Compared to Republicans who controlled both chambers during the previous 4 years and the House the previous 6 years and managed to get a grand total of zero bills on the president's desk.

G'head ... the the forum again how Democrats were to blame. Everyone here can use another good laugh at your expense.

Too fucking funny.

And the Red Sox won the world series...

Your point?
Trump is proving to be the disaster I predicted him to be.

- Defeat ISIL in 30 days? He hasn't carried out a plan yet. You know, the plan that he kept secret and said he knew more than the generals.

- No matter what he said, the raid in Yemen was not a success and was not in the situation room doing so.

- The wall, if there is one, will be paid by this country, not Mexico.

- Speaking of Mexico, he got them upset and Australia upset. Plus he hurled accusations at Sweden, leaving them bewildered. Plus the British Parliament has debated whether he should be allowed to speak there or not. They did invite Obama.

- Speaking of Obama, Trump is taking vacations and playing golf, two things his supporters eviscerated Obama for and is on pace to cost taxpayers more money than Obama did.

- Lower taxes, plus increased defense spending, plus a wall, plus a $1 trillion infrastructure bill, plus his plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.

- Speaking of Obamacare, he didn't know healthcare would be so difficult.

- His travel ban was struck down by Bush appointed judges. This ban included countries who have not attacked us, but excluded ones who did, even though he invoked 9/11 upon signing. Not to mention the countries not banned conveniently have dealings with him while the ones banned do not.

Who knew the responsibilities of the job would actually be different and that you can't just get everything on demand?

I haven't even touched on everything. If these are signs of him doing a great job, I'd hate to think what he'd do to qualify as a lousy job.
..each of your propaganda points was either a total lie or an intentional mischaracterization and / or omission, in other words total bullshit and false news. How do you leftie dirtbags live with yourselves? LOL.

PS. Try some fiber it will help with your "resistance". :rofl:
Roud,

Do you understand how Argument works?

It does NOT involve a series of Bold Assertions...

Was the college you claimed to have attended accredited?

Sure, I'll trust a leftie coolaid drinking hack who talks out of his anus.LOL

Too fucking funny.

Once again, you demonstrate just how ignorant you are on the subject.

The collapse occurred due to toxic loans which were defaulted on.

The vast majority of those loans were written:

a) before 2007
b) after 2007
c) in the 1920's
d) none of the above

... take your time.
Don't be cruel...

trump-putin-gay.jpg

Forum List

Back