Trump has already picked his Attorney General!

If he only picked someone from the communist party then and only then will the left be happy.

No Executive Privilege for Kankles if Trump becomes President. Hillary may very well end up behind bars (where she belongs).
For that you have to find actual criminal actions, not just right-wing propaganda.
That's already been established.
Really? Can't wait to hear of them? Here, I'll help, and be sure to link each indictment by number:

Fuck all nothin'
Of course there's no indictment, stupid. Look who controls the DOJ. Another criminal.
Oh, so that's the problem then. You own the Congress but you can't manage to indict? Got it.

They are waiting for the magical red invisible unicorns to tell them that the time is ripe to indict!!!

No Executive Privilege for Kankles if Trump becomes President. Hillary may very well end up behind bars (where she belongs).
For that you have to find actual criminal actions, not just right-wing propaganda.
Really? Can't wait to hear of them? Here, I'll help, and be sure to link each indictment by number:

Fuck all nothin'
Of course there's no indictment, stupid. Look who controls the DOJ. Another criminal.
Oh, so that's the problem then. You own the Congress but you can't manage to indict? Got it.
This fucking Congress is worthless…. I have to give it to the dems, they got their shit done even if I don't like it...

Has he stated his support for infrastructure, science, r&d investment and education reform. If not then he isn't planning to make America great! Just the 1% richer.
I thought you were already paving the road… with a microscope installed on your hard hat… while re-investing in Solyndra..

Want America to be number one throughout the 21st century? Maybe you should reconsider your belief system....

Name one first world world power that didn't fund its infrastructure and science...I couldn't and I know a thing called history!

Fuck all nothin'

They are waiting for the magical red invisible unicorns to tell them that the time is ripe to indict!!!
funny-unicorns-water-noahs-ark-leave-5-pics.jpg

Fuck all nothin'
This fucking Congress is worthless…. I have to give it to the dems, they got their shit done even if I don't like it...

You want to cut, slash and burn and become a ****** for the 1%! Anything else is something you bitch about on a message board. hahaha.

Fuck all nothin'

View attachment 46223

:rofl:

A good Catholic girl gets into bed at 9 PM, so she can get up at 3 am, put her clothes back on and go home.

Has he stated his support for infrastructure, science, r&d investment and education reform. If not then he isn't planning to make America great! Just the 1% richer.
I thought you were already paving the road… with a microscope installed on your hard hat… while re-investing in Solyndra..

Shtoto koya, chuvak? Ustal??
Nah.. maybe you are.. look at what time it is...

skolko vrema?
3:34 a.m. over there

Fuck all nothin'

You want to cut, slash and burn and become a ****** for the 1%! Anything else is something you bitch about on a message board. hahaha.
Mat, you are the one who is bitching. I am responding. There is an infrastructure bill moving along in Congress. What I am bitching about is that gas tax money is used for something else, apparently. Look at the Great Industrial Revolution… please give me some data how much government r&d funds were used...

Fuck all nothin'

View attachment 46223

A good Catholic girl gets into bed at 9 PM, so she can get up at 3 am, put her clothes back on and go home.
Well, are you a good Catholic girl? :laugh:

Fuck all nothin'
You'll have to ask them.

View attachment 46223

Well, are you a good Catholic girl? :laugh:

No, I just do them.

Forum List

Back