Trump has achieved what?

He clearly is not like our last REAL president we had JFK.Real because he tried to return us to the constituion of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the goverment instead of all these bankers and corporations that do now.He was the last president that served the people instead of the bankers. only in NAME he was a democrat but thats as far as it went in name,he was not part of the corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats that we have now and have ever since and Trump is no different than the bunch.,
All that and he still had plenty of time to fuck around on Jackie. What a guy.

I think one of Trumps "greatest achievements" is finally bringing to light just how anti-American, anti-Constitutional, deceptive, deceitful, dishonest, violent, repulsive, divisive and downright perverted the left as a whole is....with only a few exceptions.

We kinda figured it before, but now it's plain as sunlight on a clear day.

Wrong very wrong.

Trump is the most corrupted, disgusting dishonest, divisive piece of shit president ever.
The evidence is right on your face but you and the rest ignore the facts because of ignorance.

The whole world and DECENT Americans can tell you that.

The whole world is laughing at us.
Have you seen the video at NATO summit? Several presidents making fun at our clown president.

Think what the Republicans are saying behind close doors sick of defending this piece of shit president.

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.
Everyone who actually MEETS him, loves and respects him. You spend too much time listening to the corrupt Demonrat Party

Yeah, sure. Even Bolton turned on him. LOL
Bolton is a war monger....and wants to defend Israel militarily...and you mention him?....LMFAO....

Bullshit.... Bolton don’t want to break the law and don’t want to participate of Trump lawlessness. That’s a fact.

All the goons left inside the administration are just yes man.

Trump has divided America, not exactly a good thing.

Other than that, I see more Illegals than ever, around the region.

The guy's an idiot, I was hoping he could sort out Illegals. But, of course Capitalism the darling of the Republicans, depends on Illegal immigrant labor.
America was already divided....Bush and Obama got the ball rolling on that....you should get out more....

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.
Everyone who actually MEETS him, loves and respects him. You spend too much time listening to the corrupt Demonrat Party

I can name you several groups and other Americans that will never meet this 11 yo president.
Me? I will not even let him touch my dogs.

Talking about corruption. Where is his tax returns? He was just ordered to pay $2 millions because of Trump foundation fraudulent activities. Plus $25 millions of Trump university....

Election 2016 is done it’s time to move on....... Here is this lousy POTUS trying to push Ukraine did the meddling in 2016 election not Putin despite with all the evidence right on his face....... Trying to save his puppet master Putin.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Forum List

Back