Trump Trump has a long history of helping people

What Trump did for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge:
Darnell Barton was driving his bus across a bridge when he spotted a woman on the other side of railing, staring down at the traffic below. Barton stopped the bus and approached the woman. After one of his passengers explained they didn't want to "see someone die," he managed to put his arm around her and she agreed to come to the other side of the bridge.

After hearing about what Barton did, The Donald sent him ten thousand dollars.

Trump said:
"I thought that was so beautiful to see. I think he is a great guy with an amazing heart and I said that man should be rewarded.

Bus driver prevents woman from jumping off overpass, teaching student riders a lesson in compassion - The Buffalo News

Last edited:
"Trump has a long history of helping people"

That’s nice.

Of course, it in no way mitigates the fact that Trump is a liar, bigot, and completely unfit to be president.
Besides being a lying and corrupt career politician, has Hillary ever done anything for the common person?

I just gave a few examples of what Trump has done. Can anyone give just one example of Hillary doing anything for someone who needed help?

Last edited:
I started this thread because it says a lot about Trump' kindness and generosity.

I have yet to hear about Hillary doing anything like this.

Of all the good things Trump has done for strangers, this is the one that stood out for me......

Donald Trump has been in the eye of the media storm in the past few months for his comments about immigration, women and even other politicians but now he's making headlines for another reason: his apparent generosity.

Trump was at an airport in Los Angeles Tuesday morning when an airline allegedly refused to allow Andrew Ten, 3, onboard because he couldn't fly without an elaborate life-support system, reported The Political Insider. Faced with this dilemma, the child's parents, Judy and Harold Ten, reached out to Trump and told him about their plight.

When Trump heard of their troubles, he reportedly didn't hesitate to lend Ten and his parents access to the his private jet, reported Jews News.

"Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said 'Yes, I'll send my plane out,'" 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here Tuesday morning.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, "Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about."

His supporters from Young Conservatives noted upon hearing the news that: "It's encouraging to see Trump use his wealth and resources to help a sick child. Regardless of where we fall politically, at the end of the day, we're all human beings, and we could all do a better job of taking care of one another."
Donald Trump Lets Family With Seriously Ill Child Use His Private Jet After Airline Bump

Forum List

Back