Trump has 6 point lead in LA Times Poll

Donald Trump is nearly tied with Crooked Hillary with the Latino vote.
Trump has 42.4% support.
Hillary has 45.8% support.

WOW!

Why? Because Trump is running historically poorly among Hispanic voters, according to a new Washington Post-Univision national poll. Hillary Clinton is winning 67 percent of Hispanic voters, compared with just 19 percent for Trump

Trump’s candidacy is severely damaging GOP efforts to court Hispanic voting bloc
Oh look a poll from 2 media outlets that absolutely HATE Trump. Certainly legit stuff there! Now back to playing in traffic my boy...still some hope a big rig gets ya! :)

I know you won't do it. But google the poll itself. The pollsters weigh respondents differently. There is a teenaged (or early 20's) black voter in Illinois that is skewing this one specific poll.

DONALD TRUMP Takes Nearly 6 POINT LEAD over #CrookedHillary in Latest LA Times Poll

The ONLY poll that has polled the EXACT same people the entire time its been doing the poll....
Yeah, the outlire of all polls. We're all aware of it....either they shine through all the rest of polls as the most accurate or they will be the out cast, laughing stock poll....I think they'll be the laughing stock. ...loooser wanna be conservative poll, that's my guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I
DONALD TRUMP Takes Nearly 6 POINT LEAD over #CrookedHillary in Latest LA Times Poll

The ONLY poll that has polled the EXACT same people the entire time its been doing the poll....
Yeah, the outlire of all polls. We're all aware of it....either they shine through all the rest of polls as the most accurate or they will be the out cast, laughing stock poll....I think they'll be the laughing stock. ...loooser wanna be conservative poll, that's my guess.

Is IBD an outlier as well cupcake? Its got Trump up 2 this morning. On top of the fact its been THE most accurate poll the past 3 presidential cycles! Oh and even your beloved 538.com has that as fact.

I

Is IBD an outlier as well cupcake? Its got Trump up 2 this morning. On top of the fact its been THE most accurate poll the past 3 presidential cycles! Oh and even your beloved 538.com has that as fact.
That's all great news for you...right? By the way, 538 refers to electoral votes, and we all know that's what counts...let's see if I hear from you after the election...doubt it.

I

That's all great news for you...right? By the way, 538 refers to electoral votes, and we all know that's what counts...let's see if I hear from you after the election...doubt it.

I'll be too busy burning my voter registration card,cleaning my rifles and checking my ammo supply because I figure once the election is stolen from Trump the run on the gun shops is going to be hitting the damn roof. We all know what's coming.

I

I'll be too busy burning my voter registration card,cleaning my rifles and checking my ammo supply because I figure once the election is stolen from Trump the run on the gun shops is going to be hitting the damn roof. We all know what's coming.
Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 47.2 44.2 Clinton +3.0
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 45.5 42.3 Clinton +3.2

Favorability Ratings -13.5 -19.8 Clinton +6.3
Live Betting Odds 82.1 17.6
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 203 164 Clinton +39
No Toss Up States 301 237
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Florida 46.9 46.7 Clinton +0.2
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Ohio 42.3 45.8 Trump +3.5
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Pennsylvania 46.0 43.6 Clinton +2.4
New Hampshire 43.3 42.7 Clinton +0.6

North Carolina 45.4 46.8 Trump +1.4
bg_election_2010_trend_down_gop.gif

Colorado 43.3 40.4 Clinton +2.9
Nevada 45.0 46.5 Trump +1.5
bg_election_2010_trend_down_gop.gif

Electoral Map | No Toss Ups | Senate Map | Latest Polls

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

LOL What is really going to happen is that Odious is going to get a couple cases of beer, go down to the basement, and use his .223 AR to masturbate with. LOL

You guys went through all of this silly shit 2008, and 2012.

Lol....yeah, that's the trumpster voter that I know... Dude...nobody's taking your country away from you..by the way....it's our country too....and if we deside we don't want a fear mongering, misogynist, temperamental, "texting at 3 in the morning?" Dog whistle racist...then we as concerned Americans have the right and privilege to cast our vote to denounce and make void his attempt for his arrogant power. Rubio or Cruz would of beaten Hillary...but no...you've chosen Trump....yourselves to blame.

Forum List

Back