Trump hangs painting in White House and media becomes outraged

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Trump honors previous presidents by hanging a picture of them in White House and the media goes crazy.

th

Painting in Trump’s Interview Stirs Controversy | News | AOL.com

They even found these patriotic paintings offensive.

Trump crossing the Swamp
JonMcNaughton_Crossing_the_Swamp-e1533140333446.jpg

Trump holding the flag
JLGU22KXABAMHFGWC64NRYPEIQ.jpg

Trump honors previous presidents by hanging a picture of them in White House and the media goes crazy.

th

Painting in Trump’s Interview Stirs Controversy | News | AOL.com

They even found these patriotic paintings offensive.

Trump crossing the Swamp
JonMcNaughton_Crossing_the_Swamp-e1533140333446.jpg

Trump holding the flag
JLGU22KXABAMHFGWC64NRYPEIQ.jpg
Trump is known for hanging lots of fantasy paintings as a boost to his fragile ego

Really? Just when did he now become "known" for that?

The painting in question was painted by someone else unbeknownst to Trump, someone told Trump about it, he saw and liked it, and decided to put it in the White House. Sure is a lot better than Obama sitting by himself on a chair amongst a bunch of weeds.

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 2.49.58 PM.png

Great Painting at White House

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpklFL9XgAMEswm.jpg

I love it! This piece also shows a Dim version. But, it’s typical of the president that he managed to get it slipped into the interview he had with CBS’s Leslie Stahl – whom he took to the woodshed.

I wasn’t always a Trump fan. I voted for him because I was just sick and tired of the stodgy, buttoned up career politicians who lost my trust long ago.

Career politicians all seem to be too polished and over rehearsed and so you never really can trust that you’re seeing deep inside the real person and his/her character.

However, over the last two years Donald Trump has really grown on me as president and Sunday’s “60 Minutes” interview is just one example of why.

More @ Hidden in Plain Sight: Eagle-Eyed Viewers Notice Incredible Trump Painting at White House

Trump's strange portrait with former GOP presidents has netizens in stitches @ Trump's strange portrait with former GOP presidents has netizens in stitches (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Artist Shares Thoughts on Painting of Trump and Republican Presidents After It Goes Viral During ’60 Minutes’ Interview @ Artist Shares Thoughts on Painting of Trump and Republican Presidents After It Goes Viral During '60 Minutes' Interview

[I bet they’re selling like crazy]

Great Painting at White House

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpklFL9XgAMEswm.jpg

I love it! This piece also shows a Dim version. But, it’s typical of the president that he managed to get it slipped into the interview he had with CBS’s Leslie Stahl – whom he took to the woodshed.

I wasn’t always a Trump fan. I voted for him because I was just sick and tired of the stodgy, buttoned up career politicians who lost my trust long ago.

Career politicians all seem to be too polished and over rehearsed and so you never really can trust that you’re seeing deep inside the real person and his/her character.

However, over the last two years Donald Trump has really grown on me as president and Sunday’s “60 Minutes” interview is just one example of why.

More @ Hidden in Plain Sight: Eagle-Eyed Viewers Notice Incredible Trump Painting at White House

Trump's strange portrait with former GOP presidents has netizens in stitches @ Trump's strange portrait with former GOP presidents has netizens in stitches (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Artist Shares Thoughts on Painting of Trump and Republican Presidents After It Goes Viral During ’60 Minutes’ Interview @ Artist Shares Thoughts on Painting of Trump and Republican Presidents After It Goes Viral During '60 Minutes' Interview

[I bet they’re selling like crazy]

This is a higher resolution picture of the painting that I further processed to enhance and make up for the losses typical in photocopying. I used Corel on a MacPro Workstation on an LED Cinema monitor, so my color space is probably a little different than typical for IBM PC users, but for those wanting a better quality image to keep for themselves, I hope you like the result. (Of course it won't LOOK bigger on USMB until you pull it off as a new file).

1800.jpg

Forum List

Back