Trump had made the election about the extreme left wing, but I wonder if he'll regret the racist att

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
ack.

AOC and her posse and admirers had forced the democrat field to take up issues that the dems cannot possibly win on, even against a candidate who is disliked by a majority of voters in enough states to get 270 EV.

He has to be the center of attention, even when he's better off making people even more "dislikable" the center of attention. He nearly gave it to Hillary until Comey flipped the spotlite back on her.

But if the election was between him and AOC's issues, it was Trump in a landslide. The dems took the House back over the gop trying to take away protection for pre-existing conditions, the tax cuts and Trump being loathsome. AOC wanted healthcare for illegals, LOL

But thus far, I don't see any of the dems capable of capturing the middle and the left.

ack.

AOC and her posse and admirers had forced the democrat field to take up issues that the dems cannot possibly win on, even against a candidate who is disliked by a majority of voters in enough states to get 270 EV.

He has to be the center of attention, even when he's better off making people even more "dislikable" the center of attention. He nearly gave it to Hillary until Comey flipped the spotlite back on her.

But if the election was between him and AOC's issues, it was Trump in a landslide. The dems took the House back over the gop trying to take away protection for pre-existing conditions, the tax cuts and Trump being loathsome. AOC wanted healthcare for illegals, LOL

But thus far, I don't see any of the dems capable of capturing the middle and the left.

He won't regret it. His brutal honesty has shattered the delicate eggshell of deeply protected democratic political correctness. As the Left rants now, more and more will see their attempted divisiveness. Most Americans really like their country and do not like seeing it attacked. People are sick of the illegal problem. Even other countries like Brazil have HAD IT. Trump has taken one more rattle out of the hands of the little leftard crybabies.

Forum List

Back