Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

If you want my HONEST opinion? I don't think Trump had anything to do with the false flag in Las Vegas. He has more integrity than Clinton.

I just don't think he would do that. Clinton OTH? I would not put that past her.

Watch the following videos;

Ram Fan, you need to stop seeing political figures as completely evil or completely good. The political figures with the most integrity will NEVER be allowed on the national stage, they are always drummed out of the public sphere by the MSM.

Too Freak needs to watch this video here on Hellery.:happy-1:This guy doing the interviewing to that other guy is saying EVERYTHING I been saying that BOTH parties are corrupt,that there they are one in the same.:up: you seen this video by chance? LOL

what I fond so comical about his earlier post he made after he was so desperately trying to convince himself he was right that there is a difference in the two parties ,was how he said he was aware how corrupt our government is because he had listened to Jessie Ventura talk before which is why as i said,it was comical that he mentioned Jessie Ventura as a source that he has learned from because AFTER I referred to him to that book by Gary Allen NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY which many intelligent scholars has said is an excellent book to learn from since it documents how both parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two.AFTER i mentioned that book to him,he them mentioned he has heard ventura talk before about the corruption in our government. well he obviously has not listened to Ventura very much because as i said,ventura HIMSELF has said that HE learned how both parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two by being woke up after Reading Gary Allens book.:D

so as i said before,he just proved in his OWN WORDS,he was wrong and i am right that BOTH PARTIES ARE CORRUPT AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO "FOR ME."
comedy gold.
:lmao::haha::laughing0301::up:

this guy totally educated this black man,he had NEVER heard of the Libertarion party which the MSM media like he said so well,never gives media coverage to someone like gary johnson because they are not part of this evil corrupt system right at the 5:30 mark is where he starts talking about that i been saying that both parties are funded by the corporations and both are corrupt.:thup::clap2:

an example of a sheep who was going to vote for one of the two corrupt parties because as he says,he gets his information from CNN.:haha:

Forum List

Back