Trump Great Depression Starts Today!!!

The Trump Great Depression Starts Today!!!

This is the start of the second quarter 2018. This quarter & the next will end in disaster with Market Crash, Job Loss, Massive Inflation, Weaker USA & Brink of War.

I would doubt that. Usually the market can keep going for a long while before a crash, unless something happens elsewhere. If China were to suffer a crash, my boss, who thinks he's massively informed about stuff but is usually wrong says a recession in China will happen by the end of the year. I disagree.
The market is already stumbling

Well it is, but that could be because it went up too high and then is going down a bit. I doubt it's a big fall, I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like the conditions are in place yet.
A serious economist or business owner will tell you that predictability is the most important reason to invest to start a business. The only thing predictable with Trump is chaos..

The Trump Great Depression Starts Today!!!

This is the start of the second quarter 2018. This quarter & the next will end in disaster with Market Crash, Job Loss, Massive Inflation, Weaker USA & Brink of War.

MV5BMTcwMjMwNTA3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk4OTgyMQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Looks like Trump is a pussy! He sent Larry Kudlow out to assure market Trump would not start a trade war. China's retaliation dumping US treasuries, bans & tariffs kicked Trump's ass!
a35f9010-0ae1-11e7-8938-48dffbf7165d_972x.jpg

07chappatte-master1050.jpg

former-deputy-director-at-imf-says-trumps-idea-that-us-can-win-trade-war-complete-nonsense-1210x642.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back