Trump Great Depression Starts Today!!!

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
The Trump Great Depression Starts Today!!!

This is the start of the second quarter 2018. This quarter & the next will end in disaster with Market Crash, Job Loss, Massive Inflation, Weaker USA & Brink of War.

Last edited:
Trade wars are rooted in globalization

Which is an economic juggernaut of many more tentacles in this day & age

~S~

China reversed it's currency manipulation in 2014. So it has actually been supporting US jobs at the expense of it's own over the past 4 years. Biting the hand that feeds you means it will be retracted. They worked on negotiations for the TPP for 16 years. Trump threw a tantrum, ripped up the deal saying he is renegotiating the deal.

China announced ban on Reclining Waste from the West 15 months ago. Trump failed to stop it, so 3 months ago it went into effect & Reclining Waste piled up at ports. Now we ended recycling job & are charging $250 a year more per trash customer and dumping it all into landfills. That's less money to buy stuff with, fewer jobs & more pollution.

I don't see anyone building new plants here yet to replace the ones in China. Who is out there risking all there money building new plants they fear could be shuttered on the whim of Hot Headed Leaders "NEGOTIATING"?

We are now adrift unable to see where to invest, build & hire. So guess what, business is frozen, prices rising, jobs lost & Deficit Exploding!!!!

The only way to get me to risk it all to build a plant is for government to guarantee things will not change or they will stand behind me for 20 years. Obviously we are a long way from that today.

Last edited:

This is the start of the second quarter 2018. This quarter & the next will end in disaster with Market Crash, Job Loss, Massive Inflation, Weaker USA & Brink of War.

I would doubt that. Usually the market can keep going for a long while before a crash, unless something happens elsewhere. If China were to suffer a crash, my boss, who thinks he's massively informed about stuff but is usually wrong says a recession in China will happen by the end of the year. I disagree.

DB8A0EF8-F8E8-4B62-A1FD-4C92080A4D5F.jpeg

I've been depressed ever since he slimed his way into the nomination.

This may help
FUCK THE COUNTIES CARRIED BY TRUMP...they have it coming to them for being Zombie Gimps

Greg Sargent @ThePlumLineGS

NEWS:
A new report shows that the majority of jobs in industries targeted by China's retaliatory tariffs are concentrated in counties carried by Trump:
https://wapo.st/2uIOaTF
10:45 AM - Apr 3, 2018

Opinion | How Trump’s latest reckless gamble could hurt Trump country

New data show that a trade war with China could hurt counties carried by Trump.

washingtonpost.com

This may help
FUCK THE COUNTIES CARRIED BY TRUMP...they have it coming to them for being Zombie Gimps

Greg Sargent @ThePlumLineGS

NEWS:
A new report shows that the majority of jobs in industries targeted by China's retaliatory tariffs are concentrated in counties carried by Trump:
https://wapo.st/2uIOaTF
10:45 AM - Apr 3, 2018

Opinion | How Trump’s latest reckless gamble could hurt Trump country

New data show that a trade war with China could hurt counties carried by Trump.

washingtonpost.com
2bcecccd4638d9fb3fe095a800dd8386fcc39e7f889db12330496a5b835d05b2.png
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

I would doubt that. Usually the market can keep going for a long while before a crash, unless something happens elsewhere. If China were to suffer a crash, my boss, who thinks he's massively informed about stuff but is usually wrong says a recession in China will happen by the end of the year. I disagree.
The market is already stumbling

The market is already stumbling

Well it is, but that could be because it went up too high and then is going down a bit. I doubt it's a big fall, I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like the conditions are in place yet.

Forum List

Back