Trump got played by Little Rocket Man

So far we have had three Americans released by N.K.
And 10 US prisoners were released by NK while Obama was president.All without Obama licking Kim's boots:

"Heā€™s got a very good personality, heā€™s funny, and heā€™s very, very smart... He's a great negotiator, and heā€™s a very strategic kind of a guy.ā€ - Donnie on Kimmie

promise to sit at the negotiation table
North Korea invited each of the last 4 presidents ti the negotiating table. They refused. Accepting this invitation is not an accomplishment.

BLOTUS outright lied when he said the remains of 200 servicemen have been brought back to the US.

And the GOP right do not care because

161110114037-trump-false-meme-exlarge-169.jpg
Good news. Now we have the prospect of two countries we can justifiably nuke and destroy. No Korea and Iran. Mad Dog!

What did Trump give the little wad?
He gave him an Elton John CD.

President Trump, meanwhile, confirmed Tuesday that had Mr. Pompeo been able to meet with Mr. Kim in Pyongyang, the secretary of state intended to give North Korean leader a copy of the Elton John song ā€œRocket Man.ā€

ā€œThey didnā€™t give it. I have it for him. They didnā€™t give it,ā€ Mr. Trump said told reporters before departing Washington for Europe. ā€œBut it will be given at a certain period ā€” I actually do, I actually do have a little gift for him, but youā€™ll find out what that gift is when I give it.ā€

:auiqs.jpg:TRUMP is giving Kim a copy of Rocket Man

Trump told us this in June:

Trump says North Korea no longer a nuclear threat

Now?

View attachment 206466

In private, Trump vents frustration over lack of progress on North Korea

I thought he was ā€˜the negotiatorā€™ who got great deals? In reality, they are reneging on returning bodies and Trump is letting them. Because he sold it as a success and canā€™t deal with setbacks.
What did Trump give the little wad?

Nothing so how did he get played

He gave kim no more military exercises with South Korea.

Which is something that kim and China wanted.

Trump told us this in June:

Trump says North Korea no longer a nuclear threat

Now?

View attachment 206466

In private, Trump vents frustration over lack of progress on North Korea

I thought he was ā€˜the negotiatorā€™ who got great deals? In reality, they are reneging on returning bodies and Trump is letting them. Because he sold it as a success and canā€™t deal with setbacks.

Your a moron, kicking the same can down the street, get a job ,and take down the Hillary poster off your wall ,the old hag lost.

d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg funny-signs-designated-crying-area.jpg tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

Forum List

Back