Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

"McCain has overplayed his hero status..." dc #937
Perhaps.
But that would have to have been after the fact.
And there isn't much McCain could say that would actually diminish what he survived, what he endured.
And in all candor, I've been monitoring McCain's career since the previous millennium. I enthusiastically supported his Y2K campaign, and remain horrified GWB got the Rep. nom instead.
It is a blunder the nation will be recovering from for generations.
"..being a hero doesnt give you better judgement necessarily." dc
Correct.
"McCain called a bunch of people "crazies"...hes an ass...and would have gotten us into even more of a quagmire in the middle-east if he had been elected....." dc #937
Perhaps.
But if we're playing that game, he would NOT have opted to invade & occupy Iraq.
And the multiple sources I consult indicate ISIL is primarily commanded by former Saddam Iraqi commanders.

And thus had the U.S. not destabilized Iraq, the region would be more intact, and ISIL non-existent. Syria would be a cesspool of human misery confined to its own borders.
"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt, that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."
U.S. President Bush (the younger) televised address to the U.S. March 17th, 2003
Bull spit Mr. President. How can there possibly be "NO DOUBT" about an absolute fiction?
c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

But if we're playing that game, he would NOT have opted to invade & occupy Iraq.
And the multiple sources I consult indicate ISIL is primarily commanded by former Saddam Iraqi commanders.

And thus had the U.S. not destabilized Iraq, the region would be more intact, and ISIL non-existent. Syria would be a cesspool of human misery confined to its own borders.

McCain VOTED to invade and occupy Iraq! What the hell are you talking about? :dunno:

ISIL and ISIS are just some more of the same radical Islamic terrorists by another name. We've been at war with these people for 20 years under various names and acronyms. They are the SAME people.

FYI: Donald Trump was the ONLY republican currently running for president who said we shouldn't invade Iraq.

"McCain VOTED to invade and occupy Iraq! What the hell are you talking about?" B #942
Senator McCain supported it, did not initiate it.
Perhaps he succumbed to the siren's song of the Bush administration.
Bush lied.
"ISIL and ISIS are just some more of the same radical Islamic terrorists by another name." B
False.
Not "just some" ...
Even ISIL's most strident enemies grudgingly acknowledge how spectacularly successful ISIL is in:
- recruiting, including using social media
- raising revenues, including selling petroleum, kidnapping, robbing banks
- getting free publicity, beheadings, etc
- military tactical expertise, ISIL doesn't bite off more than they can chew. Obama's been bombing the %$#@ out of them for months. And yet they continue to expand their conquered territory.
Some reports even indicate they're minting their own coins; establishing their own economy.

And reports I've read of it indicated they KNEW Iraq's military would fold like a cheap camera, BEFORE they invaded. That indicates they have good, effective intelligence gathering capabilities.

Know it or not
believe it or not
like it or not
admit it or not;
ISIL is an absolutely WORLD CLASS operation. Their commanders are s a v v y , effective innovators.
And despite much of the world being opposed to them, their territory expands.

McCain VOTED to invade and occupy Iraq! What the hell are you talking about? :dunno:

ISIL and ISIS are just some more of the same radical Islamic terrorists by another name. We've been at war with these people for 20 years under various names and acronyms. They are the SAME people.

FYI: Donald Trump was the ONLY republican currently running for president who said we shouldn't invade Iraq.

Trump wasn't talking about seeing blood squirting out of Kelly's eyes. He was saying he saw hostility and she was on her period.
No... he said "blood coming out of her eyes, or wherever." YOU interpreted the "wherever" to mean her vagina because you're a deviant little pervert who's mind automatically goes there. And you assume everyone's mind also is as sick and twisted as yours and goes there too.

And even IF Trump meant her period... so fucking what? Are menstrual cycles a taboo subject now? We have women flopping out their titties in restaurants all over the country to feed their baby, daring anyone to say a word about this "perfectly natural" function, but we're hung up on women's periods? It is a conclusive biological fact that women on their period are more irritable and cranky... is it not? So what's wrong with pointing out that might have been her problem? I think it's commendable that Trump tried to find a rational excuse rather than say she was an incompetent bimbo.
What a jerk. First you use that lame excuse and than you follow it up with an admission that maybe everyone is right about what Trump said. Only morons believe that lame lie Trump tried to sell. Guess what, no one believes that lie except for idiots like you. But go ahead and tell millions of people they are the deviant little perverts. Maybe when you can show us one example of anyone in the world at any time using that term or phrase or references to a person showing ill intent by having blood squirting out of the eyes or nose. If it is such a common term or way of expressing what Trump and you say it is, it should be easy to show us that example. Show the example.

What a jerk. First you use that lame excuse and than you follow it up with an admission that maybe everyone is right about what Trump said. Only morons believe that lame lie Trump tried to sell. Guess what, no one believes that lie except for idiots like you. But go ahead and tell millions of people they are the deviant little perverts. Maybe when you can show us one example of anyone in the world at any time using that term or phrase or references to a person showing ill intent by having blood squirting out of the eyes or nose. I it is such a common term or way of expressing what Trump and you say it is, it should be easy to show us that example. Show the example.

I don't need to show you anything, punk. haha... yeah, no one supports Trump... it's over for Trump... might as well go home! No one believes his lies... no one is going to vote for him... they're just telling the pollsters that because Trump bought them off... right?

Look... In spite of every effort you've made, with help from your new BFF, Fox News and your other new BFF, Megyn Kelly... you still haven't brought down The Trump! And guess what... latest post-debate polling indicates you're not going to bring him down with this. If you would like to keep blustering about it and keeping it in the news... I am sure Trump will be more than happy to bask in the spotlight and soak up some more valuable media time!

As of today, Megyn Kelly had over 10k posts from Conservative women to her Facebook and Twitter, expressing a great deal of disappointment in her. I'm not so sure she wants you to keep bringing this up.... not that you REALLY care about Megyn Kelly.

What a jerk. First you use that lame excuse and than you follow it up with an admission that maybe everyone is right about what Trump said. Only morons believe that lame lie Trump tried to sell. Guess what, no one believes that lie except for idiots like you. But go ahead and tell millions of people they are the deviant little perverts. Maybe when you can show us one example of anyone in the world at any time using that term or phrase or references to a person showing ill intent by having blood squirting out of the eyes or nose. I it is such a common term or way of expressing what Trump and you say it is, it should be easy to show us that example. Show the example.

I don't need to show you anything, punk. haha... yeah, no one supports Trump... it's over for Trump... might as well go home! No one believes his lies... no one is going to vote for him... they're just telling the pollsters that because Trump bought them off... right?

Look... In spite of every effort you've made, with help from your new BFF, Fox News and your other new BFF, Megyn Kelly... you still haven't brought down The Trump! And guess what... latest post-debate polling indicates you're not going to bring him down with this. If you would like to keep blustering about it and keeping it in the news... I am sure Trump will be more than happy to bask in the spotlight and soak up some more valuable media time!

As of today, Megyn Kelly had over 10k posts from Conservative women to her Facebook and Twitter, expressing a great deal of disappointment in her. I'm not so sure she wants you to keep bringing this up.... not that you REALLY care about Megyn Kelly.
All that rhetorical bluster and blather just to deflect away from the fact you can not back up your claim about Trump's and your lame excuse about blood squirting out of peoples eyes. What a dope you and him are to expect that fantasy nonsense to be believed. What is it with your ilk? You spend so much effort calling people names and making far fetched crazy claims and when asked to back up those claims you just fizzle out.
By the way, you need to check that post debate polling. Your guy has dropped a few points.

Last edited:

All that rhetorical bluster and blather just to deflect away from the fact you can not back up your claim about Trump's and your lame excuse about blood squirting out of peoples eyes when. What a dope you and him are to expect that fantasy nonsense to be believed. What is it with your ilk? You spend so much effort calling people names and making far fetched crazy claims and when asked to back up those claims you just fizzle out.
By the way, you need to check that post debate polling. Your guy has dropped a few points.

I didn't deflect anything... I told you that I don't need to show you anything. If you are such a moron that you've never heard the phrase "blood in their eyes" you can use Google and research it for yourself... it's been around for a long time. It means someone is angry and out for blood.

As for the polls, I checked the one released Monday AM, the first post-debate poll out of Iowa... Trump leads Bush by 7 points. The last poll this group (PPP) took didn't even register Trump. The RCP National Average shows Trump down from 20.3 to 20 as of Monday. Jeb is still way down... Walker is tanking... Carson and Cruz are climbing. All 3 national polls after the debates showed Trump winning the debate by a landslide... wasn't even close.

And... Trump's not "my guy" ...that would be Ted Cruz.

One dumb ass here on this message board thought Trump was comparing Kelly to Satan with the comments about blood.

Shocking how they are willing to go to the mat for someone whom they considered a flaming lib 2 months ago.

All that rhetorical bluster and blather just to deflect away from the fact you can not back up your claim about Trump's and your lame excuse about blood squirting out of peoples eyes when. What a dope you and him are to expect that fantasy nonsense to be believed. What is it with your ilk? You spend so much effort calling people names and making far fetched crazy claims and when asked to back up those claims you just fizzle out.

I didn't deflect anything... I told you that I don't need to show you anything. If you are such a moron that you've never heard the phrase "blood in their eyes" you can use Google and research it for yourself... it's been around for a long time. It means someone is angry and out for blood.

As for the polls, I checked the one released Monday AM, the first post-debate poll out of Iowa... Trump leads Bush by 7 points. The last poll this group (PPP) took didn't even register Trump. The RCP National Average shows Trump down from 20.3 to 20 as of Monday. Jeb is still way down... Walker is tanking... Carson and Cruz are climbing. All 3 national polls after the debates showed Trump winning the debate by a landslide... wasn't even close.

I know what the phrase means and now you are admitting that you know what it means. Trump is claiming it had something to do with blood squirting out a persons eye or nose and you were supporting that nonsense. You just can not admit the obvious. Trump made some shit up about the meaning of the phrase to escape having to admit he accused her tough questions on her menstruating and that menstruating being the cause of some kind of meanness. The old crude "she was on the rag" excuse. His cowardice to admit what he said is hurting him more than anything else. The dumb ass even said it would belittle anyone who used the language he used to represent what the public knows he meant. He has ambushed himself as being a foul. perverted and crude man who will lie about the most obvious things and attempt to play the world for suckers. He should have listened to Abe and so should you. "You can't fool all the people all of the time", Abe Lincoln.

I know what the phrase means and now you are admitting that you know what it means. Trump is claiming it had something to do with blood squirting out a persons eye or nose and you were supporting that nonsense. You just can not admit the obvious. Trump made some shit up about the meaning of the phrase to escape having to admit he accused her tough questions on her menstruating and that menstruating being the cause of some kind of meanness. The old crude "she was on the rag" excuse. His cowardice to admit what he said is hurting him more than anything else. The dumb ass even said it would belittle anyone who used the language he used to represent what the public knows he meant. He has ambushed himself as being a foul. perverted and crude man who will lie about the most obvious things and attempt to play the world for suckers. He should have listened to Abe and so should you. "You can't fool all the people all of the time", Abe Lincoln.

Frankly, I don't have time for your whining anymore. The polls have all spoken, he won the debate, Kelly looked like a moron, he made the blood comment, didn't hurt his poll numbers... life goes on.

I told you last week, you're never going to take Trump out by putting him in the spotlight.

There is nothing to whine about. Stay with your delusions. Trump now has the support of 3 our of 10 Republican primary voters. Awesome! That definitely counteracts the 80% national disapproval rating he gets. He is demanding the Kelly girl apologize to him for bullying him in public. No doubt when she gives him that apology his Republican base of support will skyrocket him into garnering even more support. How can the guy loose with supporters like you.

There is nothing to whine about. Stay with your delusions. Trump now has the support of 3 our of 10 Republican primary voters. Awesome! That definitely counteracts the 80% national disapproval rating he gets. He is demanding the Kelly girl apologize to him for bullying him in public. No doubt when she gives him that apology his Republican base of support will skyrocket him into garnering even more support. How can the guy loose with supporters like you.

Hey, it's gonna be okay boo-boo... Trump is your "dream candidate" for Hillary, remember?

Forum List

Back