Trump gives purple heart to Sgt Barrientos, a wounded vet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"When I heard about this, I wanted to do it myself," said Pres, bestowing Purple Heart to Sgt Barrientos. "Congratulations. Tremendous."

C-CS0NcVoAAKYY9.jpg

For the photo op. He got his lower leg blown off, he is a loser.

Sgt. Barrientos lost part of his leg. To call him a loser is ludicrous. Many others have lost their limbs and their lives fighting for our country. Those who belittle them have also lost. These self-absorbed critics have lost any semblance of decency, loyalty and honor. They are also hypocrites of the worst kind. They enjoy the benefits of those who sacrifice for the common good while at the same time ridiculing their selfless and noble efforts.

The real losers are those who are unwilling to sacrifice for the good of others while making fun of those who do.

Sgt. Barrientos lost part of his leg. To call him a loser is ludicrous. Many others have lost their limbs and their lives fighting for our country. Those who belittle them have also lost. These self-absorbed critics have lost any semblance of decency, loyalty and honor. They are also hypocrites of the worst kind. They enjoy the benefits of those who sacrifice for the common good while at the same time ridiculing their selfless and noble efforts.

The real losers are those who are unwilling to sacrifice for the good of others while making fun of those who do.

I'm merely saying what Trump said about McCain.

Forum List

Back