Trump Gives Himself ‘A 10’ Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico

Rough grader ...

I give him 11 out of 10.

Preparing-for-Windows-10-Cool-Volume-Dials-and-Advanced-Controls-483890-2.jpg
You’re basing that on nothing except your knee jerk, cultist worship of an idiot.
But...FNCCEO doesn't worship you.

Isn't it Puerto's responsibility to supply the basic necessities to it's own people? Meanwhile Texas seems to be doing well in the aftermath of devistatiing storms and Florida is recovering nicely. How about pot head Jerry 's response to the Napa Valley wild fires?

Puerto Rico was hit by a cat 5 hurricane. Also unlike Florida and Texas, Puerto Rico is a island. That may be too hard for your Trump weakened brain to understand.

A month after Hurricane Maria hit, 80 percent of the U.S. island has no power and 30 percent has no drinking water.

That’s an A in the pussygrabber’s book.

No wonder one of his professors in college came out last week and called him “ the worst student I’ve ever had.”

Trump Gives Himself 'A 10' Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico | HuffPost
Never in the history of this country have we had a president that has taken so much credit for doing Nothing.

A month after Hurricane Maria hit, 80 percent of the U.S. island has no power and 30 percent has no drinking water.

No wonder one of his professors in college came out last week and called him “ the worst student I’ve ever had.”

Never in the history of this country have we had a president that has taken so much credit for doing Nothing.

If you read the article and not just the fucking headline Trump responded in the plural.

“I’d say it was a 10,” Trump told a reporter at a White House event with Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló. “I give ourselves a 10. … We have provided so much, so fast. We were actually there before the storm hit.”

Trump Gives Himself 'A 10' Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico

And if you actually go to the link that is buried in the article by HuffPo the stats are pretty good.

The score will go higher once he finds out how many are dying. Maybe that will satisfy him and he will leave healthcare alone.

But I doubt it.

I do think that Trump hit the nail on the head with his observation that Puerto Rico is an island. Amazes me that others still can't figure out what a difficulty that fact presents itself in task of restoring power without the aid of utilities from other states. Aid that was provided first to Texas and then to Florida.

Other than that my only reaction to the statement is my similar amazement in Trump's need to blow smoke up his own ass.

Unlike other islands, Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

I give him a 10 out of 10 on just about everything except repealing Obamacare. He gets an 8 there.

I give Trump a 10 on the wall

It is a big wall, a beautiful wall, believe me

New Topics

Forum List

Back