Trump Gives Himself ‘A 10’ Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico

IMG_0585.JPG
Certainly looks like a 10 .... TO THE BLIND.

View attachment 155410 Certainly looks like a 10 .... TO THE BLIND.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/

Puerto Rico’s Untold Tale of Corruption

Puerto Rico Corruption Rank | 2008-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

133 Charged in Puerto Rico Graft Inquiry

Corruption has been rife in Puerto Rico for the last 30 years and is the primary reason for what's happening today.

FYI: I can't stand Trump but find something politically un "trumped up" to go after him for or continue to run the risk of making yourself look like a pathetic partisan fool.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/

Corruption has been rife in Puerto Rico for the last 30 years and is the primary reason for what's happening today.

FYI: I can't stand Trump but find something politically un "trumped up" to go after him for or continue to run the risk of making yourself look like a pathetic partisan fool.
Like a true deplorable you just can’t help yourself to blame the victims.

So someone’s stealing all the water FEMA is giving out? Ya really want to go with that?

"Look at me, look at me everybody! Look what I did. I'm the greatest, I'm what's important, look at me!"
This is so pathetic!

In any task I've ever undertaken, I could never give myself a 10. Why? Because there is always something to LEARN. Always something to IMPROVE.

This guy is a hero in his own head. Perfection in his mind..but the rest of us live on planet earth.

So someone’s stealing all the water FEMA is giving out? Ya really want to go with that?
Hey, just remember, you're the one who chose to be a pathetic partisan fool. :thup:

But then again you're so myopically stupid you just can't help it. No one is "stealing" the water, it's the distribution system and who controls it knumb knut.

Like a true deplorable you just can’t help yourself to blame the victims.
All I can say to that is you're as blindly stupid as your far right counterparts........ Wow, just wow. You really need to change your name to Unreasonable, it would be much closer to reality.

I do think that Trump hit the nail on the head with his observation that Puerto Rico is an island. Amazes me that others still can't figure out what a difficulty that fact presents itself in task of restoring power without the aid of utilities from other states. Aid that was provided first to Texas and then to Florida.

Other than that my only reaction to the statement is my similar amazement in Trump's need to blow smoke up his own ass.

A month after Hurricane Maria hit, 80 percent of the U.S. island has no power and 30 percent has no drinking water.

That’s an A in the pussygrabber’s book.

No wonder one of his professors in college came out last week and called him “ the worst student I’ve ever had.”

Trump Gives Himself 'A 10' Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico | HuffPost

Your percentages are low on both counts. But I'm sure you know that, you lie as easily as you breath. But ain't it a shame presidents don't have magic wands so they could defy physics? Since they don't the work on the ground has to be done, it doesn't happen instantly, that's just the way the world works.

I do think that Trump hit the nail on the head with his observation that Puerto Rico is an island. Amazes me that others still can't figure out what a difficulty that fact presents itself in task of restoring power without the aid of utilities from other states. Aid that was provided first to Texas and then to Florida.

Other than that my only reaction to the statement is my similar amazement in Trump's need to blow smoke up his own ass.
Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory, not a state

A fair and reasonable post. Thank you.

Forum List

Back