Trump Gives Himself ‘A 10’ Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico

Isn't it Puerto's responsibility to supply the basic necessities to it's own people? Meanwhile Texas seems to be doing well in the aftermath of devistatiing storms and Florida is recovering nicely. How about pot head Jerry 's response to the Napa Valley wild fires?
You obviously have no idea of the magnitude of the fires. I see you don't follow the news.
The point is, you bumbling idiot, is that by any way you want to measure it Trump is failing the people of Puerto Rico. He can't even get FEMA to give them the basic necessity of life to the people which is clean drinking water.
Not that he cares, he has Fox News to watch and golf to play.

The next time a deplorable is honest with evenone of trump's failures will be the first time.

You give this charlatan an11 with people still suffering, drinking contaminated water because they can't get clean water.
You're just a lowly trump whore devoid of reason and common sense

Really sweet of you to say. But, truth be told, you're the wind beneath my wings.

angy-women-650x462.jpg

IMG_0146.JPG
This bumbling stumbling incompetent president really has no idea how bad he is. The fact he'd give himself an 10 whenthere are still so many people suffering in PR gives credence to so many that are doubting his mental health.
He has no objectivity and he's so insecure which is why he can't construct a sentence without using superlatives.
I'm sure the people that count, the ones in PR wouldn't give him a 10.

The fact that the Deplorables even defend him here show once again that their cult like status is obvious.

How do I know I'm right?

Because THIS GUY disagrees with me...

upload149002740466646_thumb.jpg

Isn't it Puerto's responsibility to supply the basic necessities to it's own people? Meanwhile Texas seems to be doing well in the aftermath of devistatiing storms and Florida is recovering nicely. How about pot head Jerry 's response to the Napa Valley wild fires?
You obviously have no idea of the magnitude of the fires. I see you don't follow the news.
The point is, you bumbling idiot, is that by any way you want to measure it Trump is failing the people of Puerto Rico. He can't even get FEMA to give them the basic necessity of life to the people which is clean drinking water.

The next time a deplorable is honest with evenone of trump's failures will be the first time.

You're fucking full of shit. Here's an update. And make sure you get some ketchup to eat with the crow on your plate.

"FEMA’s coordinated response to provide meals and water is one of the longest sustained disaster air operations in U.S. disaster-relief history. More than 650 flights have been logged in support of crucial humanitarian efforts, flying more than 700 air drops of food and water pallets to stranded storm survivors.

Running water has been restored to more than 65 percent of clients served by the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA).

Through the combined efforts of the Federal Government, the Government of Puerto Rico and voluntary agencies, more than 600,000 meals a day have been distributed across the Island. More than 200 schools, as well as shelters and senior centers, served as community feeding centers. To date, more than 10 million liters of bottled water and more than 3.6 million gallons of potable bulk water have been distributed."

There's way more at the FEMA link.

Hurricane Maria Update | FEMA.gov

You're fucking full of shit. Here's an update. And make sure you get some ketchup to eat with the crow on your plate.

"FEMA’s coordinated response to provide meals and water is one of the longest sustained disaster air operations in U.S. disaster-relief history. More than 650 flights have been logged in support of crucial humanitarian efforts, flying more than 700 air drops of food and water pallets to stranded storm survivors.

Running water has been restored to more than 65 percent of clients served by the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA).

Through the combined efforts of the Federal Government, the Government of Puerto Rico and voluntary agencies, more than 600,000 meals a day have been distributed across the Island. More than 200 schools, as well as shelters and senior centers, served as community feeding centers. To date, more than 10 million liters of bottled water and more than 3.6 million gallons of potable bulk water have been distributed."

Puerto Ricans are still struggling to recover four weeks after Hurricane Maria hit

Stick this up your ass.

Puerto Ricans are still struggling to recover four weeks after Hurricane Maria hit

Stick this up your ass.

NBC? Piss off. I go to the source.

A month after Hurricane Maria hit, 80 percent of the U.S. island has no power and 30 percent has no drinking water.

That’s an A in the pussygrabber’s book.

No wonder one of his professors in college came out last week and called him “ the worst student I’ve ever had.”

Trump Gives Himself 'A 10' Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico | HuffPost
--------------------------------- i also give TRUMP a ' 10 ' on his response to the biggest baddest hurricane that has hit 'PR' in recorded history Reasonable .

Stick this up your ass.

NBC? Piss off. I go to the source.
So NOW you trust the government?
Dance little sister dance.
You are a joke.

A month after Hurricane Maria hit, 80 percent of the U.S. island has no power and 30 percent has no drinking water.

No wonder one of his professors in college came out last week and called him “ the worst student I’ve ever had.”

--------------------------------- i also give TRUMP a ' 10 ' on his response to the biggest baddest hurricane that has hit 'PR' in recorded history Reasonable .
No one else outside those who have to answer toTrump is.

No one else outside those who have to answer toTrump is.

Forum List

Back