Trump gets primaried

So here's the highlights on Weld, just so you fucking neanderthals know a little about who you're dismissing:

I've highlighted salient points, since I know it's hard for Trumpanzees to read more than one or two paragraphs.

William Floyd Weld (born July 31, 1945) is an American attorney, businessman, and Republican politician who served as the 68th Governor of Massachusetts from 1991 to 1997 and the Libertarian Party's nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 2016 election, sharing the ticket with Gary Johnson. He is formally running to seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States in 2020.

A Harvard and Oxford graduate, Weld began his career as legal counsel to the United States House Committee on the Judiciary before becoming the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts and, later, the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division. He focused on a series of high-profile public corruption cases. He resigned in protest of an ethics scandal and associated investigations of Attorney General Edwin Meese.

In 1990, Weld was elected Governor of Massachusetts and reelected by the largest margin in Massachusetts history in the 1994 election. """

Bill Weld - Wikipedia

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Weld is a lemming.

So, what's yer point?

You are the lemming if you support Trump.

Trump is by far, THE most unlikely person to be elected president in American history. Lemmings would choose a safe bet, a leader who supports the status quo. Like Hillary, for example.

Hillary got the most votes. Meanwhile Trump is fucking this country up and you mindlessly follow him.

He isn't fucking up this country, just the part of it you hold dear. And personally, that's a good thing. President Trump is systematically destroying everything you leftists worked so hard for over the last 50 years. I would go so far as to say that he is changing the cellular political structure of this country irreversibly and permanently. This no longer resembles the country you grew up in and whether you like it or not, there is no turning back.

He's fucking up the country.

Weld is a lemming.

So, what's yer point?

Trump is by far, THE most unlikely person to be elected president in American history. Lemmings would choose a safe bet, a leader who supports the status quo. Like Hillary, for example.

Hillary got the most votes. Meanwhile Trump is fucking this country up and you mindlessly follow him.

He isn't fucking up this country, just the part of it you hold dear. And personally, that's a good thing. President Trump is systematically destroying everything you leftists worked so hard for over the last 50 years. I would go so far as to say that he is changing the cellular political structure of this country irreversibly and permanently. This no longer resembles the country you grew up in and whether you like it or not, there is no turning back.

Nope, Democrats are destroying the country and have been for decades.

Weld is a lemming.

So, what's yer point?

How? By wanting to enforce immigration laws? By favoring the interests of American citizens over that of foreigners?

Weld is a lemming.

So, what's yer point?

Not mine, he's making my country greater than it ever was.. But he's certainly fucking up your silly little notion of what this country should be, and to that I say: "Thank you, Mr. President. Good job."
:beer:

It's time the Trump lovers got a wake up from there delusion of an easy Trump second election. Trump is facing a primary challenge and he won't be able to talk that liberal shit. And you can best believe his opponent will be reciting the Mueller report.

Ex-Gov. Bill Weld on primarying Trump: 'I want a direct shot at the man'

Bill Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts, said on Tuesday he's running in 2020 as a Republican because he wants a "direct shot" at President Donald Trump.

"I want a direct shot at the man who, I think, wishes our country ill," Weld said on MSNBC. "The best way to get a direct shot is to run against him in his own party."

Weld, who served as a Republican governor and ran as a vice presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party in 2016, said he wants to restore civility to political discourse and challenge Trump's domestic and foreign policies.

"Everyone knows the president is mean-spirited and that he calls out little people by name. ... The more that's known about the president's business conduct and his conduct in office, the more I think people are going to come to question whether they really think it's such a great idea being behind this commander in chief in office," he said.

Weld said he believes much of Trump's support is steered by "party bosses" in state GOP committees, but he wants to talk directly to Republican voters about Trump's conduct and his policies.

"We want the election, both the primary and general, decided by voters and not party bosses," he said. "I think what (voters) are saying is they are buffaloed and they want to stick with the Republican Party because they like the way it feels. I don't think they've examined the president's conduct."

Weld said he and Trump differ on "many, many" issues; Weld said he is an "economic conservative" who has a track record of cutting spending and taxes in Massachusetts. He said the president has demeaned America's allies and his economic policies have not been good for the country.

"I aim to call the president out on issues like spending and insulting our allies," he said.

But, Weld said he has one thing in common with the president.

"We're both big, orange men," he said.

Primary challenges sometimes precede losses for presidents whose approval ratings have dipped in the run-up to elections. Conservative pundit Pat Buchanan challenged President George H.W. Bush to the Republican nomination in 1992. Bush ultimately lost that general election to Bill Clinton. Ronald Reagan challenged President Gerald Ford in 1976. Ford lost to Jimmy Carter in the general election.

Trump remains deeply popular with Republican voters, however. A recent Gallup poll shows that the president has an 89 percent job approval rating among Republican voters, and a 45 percent approval rating overall. Trump’s re-election campaign also raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, far outpacing the field of Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 race.

Weld's family owned slaves.

This thread is not about slavery. Get on topic bitch.

How? By wanting to enforce immigration laws? By favoring the interests of American citizens over that of foreigners?

I think he meant that Trump is screwing up this country by getting all those black folks off welfare and making them go to work.

:laughing0301:

the gift of TDS humor keeps on giving
''what is it? a letter confirming your reservation at the nuthouse''?

Not mine, he's making my country greater than it ever was.. But he's certainly fucking up your silly little notion of what this country should be, and to that I say: "Thank you, Mr. President. Good job."

Yes yours. H's fucking you up the arse with no Vaseline. And you're thanking him for it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes yours. H's fucking you up the arse with no Vaseline. And you're thanking him for it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bitter, are we? Sorry your girl lost.

Not really. :21:

It's time the Trump lovers got a wake up from there delusion of an easy Trump second election. Trump is facing a primary challenge and he won't be able to talk that liberal shit. And you can best believe his opponent will be reciting the Mueller report.

Bill Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts, said on Tuesday he's running in 2020 as a Republican because he wants a "direct shot" at President Donald Trump.

"I want a direct shot at the man who, I think, wishes our country ill," Weld said on MSNBC. "The best way to get a direct shot is to run against him in his own party."

Weld, who served as a Republican governor and ran as a vice presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party in 2016, said he wants to restore civility to political discourse and challenge Trump's domestic and foreign policies.

"Everyone knows the president is mean-spirited and that he calls out little people by name. ... The more that's known about the president's business conduct and his conduct in office, the more I think people are going to come to question whether they really think it's such a great idea being behind this commander in chief in office," he said.

Weld said he believes much of Trump's support is steered by "party bosses" in state GOP committees, but he wants to talk directly to Republican voters about Trump's conduct and his policies.

"We want the election, both the primary and general, decided by voters and not party bosses," he said. "I think what (voters) are saying is they are buffaloed and they want to stick with the Republican Party because they like the way it feels. I don't think they've examined the president's conduct."

Weld said he and Trump differ on "many, many" issues; Weld said he is an "economic conservative" who has a track record of cutting spending and taxes in Massachusetts. He said the president has demeaned America's allies and his economic policies have not been good for the country.

"I aim to call the president out on issues like spending and insulting our allies," he said.

Primary challenges sometimes precede losses for presidents whose approval ratings have dipped in the run-up to elections. Conservative pundit Pat Buchanan challenged President George H.W. Bush to the Republican nomination in 1992. Bush ultimately lost that general election to Bill Clinton. Ronald Reagan challenged President Gerald Ford in 1976. Ford lost to Jimmy Carter in the general election.

Trump remains deeply popular with Republican voters, however. A recent Gallup poll shows that the president has an 89 percent job approval rating among Republican voters, and a 45 percent approval rating overall. Trump’s re-election campaign also raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, far outpacing the field of Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 race.

you people are very musical people--and you like the word ''BITCH'' for some reason...

According to your own hatred of all things white, that should be enough to get you to post how he is a racist and should be killed.

you people are very musical people--and you like the word ''BITCH'' for some reason...

They seem to like the "N" word alot too.

He doesn't stand a chance. Most republicans are social conservatives which Bill Weld is not. The Trump movement is largely propelled by economic populism, another thing Weld is not.

The Trump movement was fueled by racial resentment. Had it been about economics in any way, he would have got a larger share of the non white vote due to the fact they were the people suffering the most economic distress.
racial resentment
can you go into detail about this please?
TDS Humor:
upload_2019-4-20_18-40-28.jpeg

I think he meant that Trump is screwing up this country by getting all those black folks off welfare and making them go to work.

:laughing0301:

766406b5f07352645c94e01c4417608a996166107ee0e929bda991adecb90a9d.jpg

Trump hasn't done shit for black unemployment

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

I voted for Trump. So deluded pansies are telling me I am deluded. OK. Trump is a big fuckwad. We know it. Because he is a lesser fuckwad then the bigger deluded liberals. We got it. I really don't like that language, but here we are.

According to your own hatred of all things white, that should be enough to get you to post how he is a racist and should be killed.

When have I said I hate all things pussy?

I voted for Trump. So deluded pansies are telling me I am deluded. OK. Trump is a big fuckwad. We know it. Because he is a lesser fuckwad then the bigger deluded liberals. We got it. I really don't like that language, but here we are.

Yawn!

Forum List

Back