Trump gets Impeached; Hits 51% Approval on Rasmussen

A couple of polls have him at 56%....
Name one besides Rasmussen. A credible one.
Both I saw last week were admittedly outliers but they are there...look up Real Clear Politics....

Better idea. You just give me the link where a credible poll that isn't Rasmussen gives Trump 56% approval. That way, I don't have to do your homework.

How about you get off of your lazy dead ass and go find it yourself, you shitforbrains asshole. You might have better luck if you pull your head out of your ass first.

How about you hug my nuts? You right wing nut bags made the statement, now back it up or admit it's just more made up bullshit?
Hug your nuts????? if you can find them...I'm sure they are shriveled up little raisins....

The polls were right. Hillary did get 3 million more votes. No sane person would be happy that Trump was appointed to the presidency.
Illegals don't count. So considering that there are 10 million illegals, and assuming that half voted, Trump still wins by 2 million.

There is no evidence of 5 million non-citizens voting for president in 2016. There isn't even evidence of 500
5 ? More like 30.. democrats won’t release their voter rolls to be investigated why?

Because you like a good conspiracy theory.
It’s foreign interference they’re voting for Democrats and if they’re not they’re still influencing Democratic votes.. Hundreds of Democrats should be impeached tomorrow based off of the bar you set for Trump

^Nonsensical

So he hit 56% on the economy for a couple of days in May of last year. Big deal. His overall ratings in that same poll were much lower.
Today
View attachment 300734

Got it. Trump is underwater in the polls and you can't admit that.

He was underwater in the polls when he got elected dummy....

Popularity polls? They both were under water. Election polls he got about the same percentage of the vote that the polls said he would.
He has 56% approval for his handling of the economy...if that holds he is a lock to win re election....enjoy!...

His over 50 ratings never hold. With his overall ratings in the cellar as usual, I don't see much chance for him.

The polls were right. Hillary did get 3 million more votes. No sane person would be happy that Trump was appointed to the presidency.
Illegals don't count. So considering that there are 10 million illegals, and assuming that half voted, Trump still wins by 2 million.

There is no evidence of 5 million non-citizens voting for president in 2016. There isn't even evidence of 500
5 ? More like 30.. democrats won’t release their voter rolls to be investigated why?

It’s foreign interference they’re voting for Democrats and if they’re not they’re still influencing Democratic votes.. Hundreds of Democrats should be impeached tomorrow based off of the bar you set for Trump

What bar is that? That he should not make racist statements or lie? That's a pretty low fucking bar, Sparky.
He's lied over 15,000 times in just over 1000 days.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

He has 56% approval for his handling of the economy...if that holds he is a lock to win re election....enjoy!...

No, it won't. Not if he is underwater in his overall approval. But cherry pick all you want, it's the wingnut bread and butter.
I’m not even being sarcastic when I say this the democrat party is over it’s done it is not going to win for a very long time.. all the shit holes in America and growing are all run by democrats

^Dumb.

The Democrats just took the house in 2018. To predict the death of either party is just fucking lazy and stupid. But considering who made the post it's not surprising.
Lowest pick up of seats in 60 years lol that’s
A sign your losing not gaining

Lowest pick up of seats? Prove it.

The Democrats acutally had about an 8% edge in vote for House seats which is more substantial than most wave elections.
Prove it? Look it up After a new president they always pick up a large portion of seats. Not in 2018.. and most of the wins were Doug Jones moderates that vote with trump

Both I saw last week were admittedly outliers but they are there...look up Real Clear Politics....

Better idea. You just give me the link where a credible poll that isn't Rasmussen gives Trump 56% approval. That way, I don't have to do your homework.

How about you get off of your lazy dead ass and go find it yourself, you shitforbrains asshole. You might have better luck if you pull your head out of your ass first.

How about you hug my nuts? You right wing nut bags made the statement, now back it up or admit it's just more made up bullshit?
Calm down, little guy. He’s just offering some sound advice.

Popularity polls? They both were under water. Election polls he got about the same percentage of the vote that the polls said he would.

His over 50 ratings never hold. With his overall ratings in the cellar as usual, I don't see much chance for him.

With Rasmussen he's almost always under 50 and every couple of months he'll pop up for a few days and other polls always show him underwater.

That being said, 2020 isn't guaranteed.

^Nonsensical
Are illegals foreigners and live in democrat run towns? What doesn’t make sense? My local court house as resource for illegals to hide Boston is a democrat run city that is foreign influence

No, it won't. Not if he is underwater in his overall approval. But cherry pick all you want, it's the wingnut bread and butter.
I’m not even being sarcastic when I say this the democrat party is over it’s done it is not going to win for a very long time.. all the shit holes in America and growing are all run by democrats

^Dumb.

The Democrats just took the house in 2018. To predict the death of either party is just fucking lazy and stupid. But considering who made the post it's not surprising.

The Democrats acutally had about an 8% edge in vote for House seats which is more substantial than most wave elections.
Prove it? Look it up After a new president they always pick up a large portion of seats. Not in 2018.. and most of the wins were Doug Jones moderates that vote with trump

You said lowest pick up of seats. Now, prove it.

What bar is that? That he should not make racist statements or lie? That's a pretty low fucking bar, Sparky.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
Race card I must have hit a nerve lol

^Dumb.

Prove me wrong

That would go against the Trump Doctrine of "just make shit up as you go along".

He still sucks. Up 4 points is kinda like saying he's the skinniest kid at fat camp.
View attachment 300753 Don't mind that huge Crowd of former Democrats lol

Rasmussin HahaaHaHahahaha!!
Lol did you laugh when they were right and Hillary lost or did you cry? Lol hahah

What color is the sky in your world?

Race card I must have hit a nerve lol

You deny he's made racist remarks?
He started his campaign out smearing Mexicans.
And you redneck bigots ate it up without even blinking.

View attachment 300753 Don't mind that huge Crowd of former Democrats lol

Rasmussin HahaaHaHahahaha!!
Lol did you laugh when they were right and Hillary lost or did you cry? Lol hahah

What color is the sky in your world?

Spray-Tan Orange.

^Nonsensical
Are illegals foreigners and live in democrat run towns? What doesn’t make sense? My local court house as resource for illegals to hide Boston is a democrat run city that is foreign influence

U.S. citizens vote for president.

Other than that your sentence structure ruins all meaning to your post.

He has never ever hit 50% unless it's a Rasmussen poll.
Michael Cohen revealed in his hearing that Trump bought polls off.

^Dumb.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lection-was-worse-for-democrats-2010-or-2014/

Republicans picked up 47 in 2010
Then 52 in 2012 hehe

Forum List

Back