Trump gets China to free UCLA basketball players

These guys got preferential treatment because they play basketball. I personally don’t think trump should have intervened, but he did.

UCLA Basketball Players FREED By China After Trump Intervenes
Let me get this one straight, your president, the guy who's gonna be a wall and make Mexico pay for it, get us all not only affordable healthcare, but cheaper, promised tax cuts for everyone, including us working class po folk, who also promised to keep us all safe here at home, damn the muslims and who single handily saved white people from ever marching again with torches....got 3 sorry ass bi racial spoiled boys free from a chinese jail, WHERE CLEARLY THEY BELONGED???? Okay

These guys got preferential treatment because they play basketball. I personally don’t think trump should have intervened, but he did.

UCLA Basketball Players FREED By China After Trump Intervenes
Let me get this one straight, your president, the guy who's gonna be a wall and make Mexico pay for it, get us all not only affordable healthcare, but cheaper, promised tax cuts for everyone, including us working class po folk, who also promised to keep us all safe here at home, damn the muslims and who single handily saved white people from ever marching again with torches....got 3 sorry ass bi racial spoiled boys free from a chinese jail, WHERE CLEARLY THEY BELONGED???? Okay

Rightwinger was correct, Trump received his red carpet, and is happy China "respects" him. And if Putin does the same, the Soviet Union and KGB that Vlad served loyally.....never existed.

Forum List

Back