Trump gave me the biggest laugh today!

Since that time conservatives have shown me what they are really all about.

Racism, homophobia, sexism, hatred, greed.

You never voted Democrat before but that line right there is straight out of CNN. Something tells me you're not speaking the truth here.

Well, it’s the truth.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be a lefty. You think you're slicker than anybody else. What you may have forgotten (or didn't know about) is the date you joined this service is right below your avatar. You know.......a month before the election?

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

We can go on and on about his lies.
TRANSPARENT ?????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was funnier with Nancy. He attacked somebody’s grandmother. And if anybody slurs their words around it’s Donald Trump.

Remember Uni ed. Shaes?

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Well, the FBI and such conducted a full-scale investigation, with the primary agenda of finding something/anything. Trump came out on top.

While he has his little lies and exaggerations, one of his best qualities is blunt honestly, which is a BIGLY reason why progs hate him.

TRANSPARENT ?????????
He makes a better door than a window...

Since that time conservatives have shown me what they are really all about.

Racism, homophobia, sexism, hatred, greed.

You never voted Democrat before but that line right there is straight out of CNN. Something tells me you're not speaking the truth here.

Well, it’s the truth.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

You must be a lefty. You think you're slicker than anybody else. What you may have forgotten (or didn't know about) is the date you joined this service is right below your avatar. You know.......a month before the election?

While you were checking my profile did you by chance check the first thread I started?

I was a conservative and here’s proof:

When Obama was first elected, Rush said he wanted Obama to fail. Liberals lost their minds. They said Rush hated America. Fast forward to today. Liberals want Trump to fail. I guess we could say that today's Liberals hate America. They want this nation to fail, by their own standards.
Agree or disagree?

TRANSPARENT ?????????
He was funnier with Nancy. He attacked somebody’s grandmother. And if anybody slurs their words around it’s Donald Trump.

Remember Uni ed. Shaes?

Nope, but I do remember (because I saw it as it was said) that there are 57 of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back