Trump gains black support

And your going to vote for Bernie, Joe, or Liz? What does that say about you? So blacks have to vote dim according to your line of reasoning, or they are sellouts. Thinking for themselves, makes them sellouts? That’s pretty racist and stereotyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacks aren't thinking in their best interest if they support Trump.

Understand?
You is one dumb mother fucking black thug!!!!

Believe you or Malcolm....hard Choice....ROTFLMFAO

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.
Still completely true....what did the Surrender Monkey do for blacks that Trump hasnt already surpassed! Unemployment....education....entrepreneurship?
You know some of us were already educated, employed and entrepreneurs before Trump hijacked the election.

Some of us here. Here on this message board.
And apparently you have no idea about a hijacking.... how about an attempted COUP?

adYhHQn_d.jpg

And your going to vote for Bernie, Joe, or Liz? What does that say about you? So blacks have to vote dim according to your line of reasoning, or they are sellouts. Thinking for themselves, makes them sellouts? That’s pretty racist and stereotyped.

Understand?

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.
Still completely true....what did the Surrender Monkey do for blacks that Trump hasnt already surpassed! Unemployment....education....entrepreneurship?
You know some of us were already educated, employed and entrepreneurs before Trump hijacked the election.

Hijacked?

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” he added. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

This man has his head screwed on right.

Trump and I are a lot alike in mindset and I bet you Trump does not think Whites as a whole are better than any race but he believe he is better than anyone else...

So many just assume he think that for all whites when it is only for him and maybe Ivanka...

Whites are better in some things and blacks are better in some things

Whites bringing the world out of the misery of the Stone Age proves they have more logic ability

That was true in 1963.

The surrender monkey is Trump. And he has done nothing for blacks.

Agreed. The problems in Baltimore just materialized recently. No issues when Obozo ruled for 2 terms. It’s got to be Don’s causation. Black ministers sure seem to like Don, though.

There aren't all that many black ministers who like Trump. Trump has done nothing for blacks. And had Obama only targeted black communities like Trump is white ones, your bitch ass would have whined about Obamas black racism.
Amazing.....what they say about uneducated and mind manipulated blacks is true.....here is a prime example....you give him the evidence and thevasshole STILL refuses to LEARN.....Perhaps offer you a Colt 45 and you might start to understand....doubt it though!

That's because you've given me no evidence.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” he added. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

This man has his head screwed on right.

Trump and I are a lot alike in mindset and I bet you Trump does not think Whites as a whole are better than any race but he believe he is better than anyone else...

So many just assume he think that for all whites when it is only for him and maybe Ivanka...

Whites are better in some things and blacks are better in some things

Whites bringing the world out of the misery of the Stone Age proves they have more logic ability
Except whites didn't do that.

That was true in 1963.

Agreed. The problems in Baltimore just materialized recently. No issues when Obozo ruled for 2 terms. It’s got to be Don’s causation. Black ministers sure seem to like Don, though.

There aren't all that many black ministers who like Trump. Trump has done nothing for blacks. And had Obama only targeted black communities like Trump is white ones, your bitch ass would have whined about Obamas black racism.

All the ones that aren’t yelling and screaming, seem to like him just fine. As far as Obozo, he definitely favored blacks. You describe that as racist. Double standard.

Again just shut your white ass up trying to tell a black person about what blacks like. There are not very many black pastors who like Trump. Obama did not favor blacks had he done so the crying from whites like you would have been worse. You bitches cried about comments he didn't even make just because he sat in a pew at a church.

Amazing.....what they say about uneducated and mind manipulated blacks is true.....here is a prime example....you give him the evidence and thevasshole STILL refuses to LEARN.....Perhaps offer you a Colt 45 and you might start to understand....doubt it though!

Baltimore and Philadelphia are proof, that the good ol boy club, has many faces, but none crackers.

Not really. But you would like them to be.

Understand?

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.

Yes, I believe I started a business in 1994. I got my masters in 1988. Obama is my age. He was not president at any of those times and Trump was fucking up the USFL in the 80's. When I started my business, I believe Trump was in the process of losing 1 billion dollars annually. While Trump was losing money, we went from minus 27,000 in 1994 to between 12-15,000 per month by 1997. And we didn't get daddy's billions to help us.

This does help explain why Democrats are desperately and pathetically pushing the race card ..:ack-1:

-------------

Amounting number of voter polls show that, despite shrill denunciations of the president by the Democrats for his alleged racism, Trump is enjoying a dramatic increase in his approval ratings among minorities. This isn’t, as some liberal news outlets and pundits have suggested, wishful thinking based on outlier polls. The trend began showing up in surveys early this year and appears to be gaining momentum. Some polls now show his approval numbers at 25 percent among African American voters and 50 percent among Hispanic voters. If those figures hold for the next 15 months, they will render Trump unbeatable in November of 2020.

Why Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Among Minorities | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Why would Hispanic and African American voters support the president if he is a rabid racist, red in tooth and claw? It may be that they have heard such accusations leveled at so many Republicans, without any evidence, that many are no longer listening. When Trump publicly asked why Rep. Elijah Cummings has failed to clean up his rat-infested Baltimore district, for example, the Democrats and the media denounced Trump as a racist. As Rasmussen points out, however, “Media interviews in Baltimore and elsewhere found black residents asking the same questions the president is asking.”

This does help explain why Democrats are desperately and pathetically pushing the race card ..:ack-1:

-------------

Amounting number of voter polls show that, despite shrill denunciations of the president by the Democrats for his alleged racism, Trump is enjoying a dramatic increase in his approval ratings among minorities. This isn’t, as some liberal news outlets and pundits have suggested, wishful thinking based on outlier polls. The trend began showing up in surveys early this year and appears to be gaining momentum. Some polls now show his approval numbers at 25 percent among African American voters and 50 percent among Hispanic voters. If those figures hold for the next 15 months, they will render Trump unbeatable in November of 2020.

Why Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Among Minorities | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Why would Hispanic and African American voters support the president if he is a rabid racist, red in tooth and claw? It may be that they have heard such accusations leveled at so many Republicans, without any evidence, that many are no longer listening. When Trump publicly asked why Rep. Elijah Cummings has failed to clean up his rat-infested Baltimore district, for example, the Democrats and the media denounced Trump as a racist. As Rasmussen points out, however, “Media interviews in Baltimore and elsewhere found black residents asking the same questions the president is asking.”

Except none of this is true. And do not post the statement by the black republican in Baltimore.

Trump is a racist. He was a racist when he was a democrat. We don't call people racists because we hear accusations.

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.
Telling the squad to go back to their countries causes his numbers to drop among minorities.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

-------------

Except none of this is true. And do not post the statement by the black republican in Baltimore.

Trump is a racist. He was a racist when he was a democrat. We don't call people racists because we hear accusations.

Eh, I appreciate poor misguided fellows such as you, the more desperate y'all get the better odds for Trump ... :)

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.
Telling the squad to go back to their countries causes his numbers to drop among minorities.

I doubt it had a lasting effect if any. Also, they have lost all credibility and are now defined by their antisemitism as well as anti- Americanism. I'm glad intolerant Democrats embrace them though.

-------------

Eh, I appreciate poor misguided fellows such as you, the more desperate y'all get the better odds for Trump ... :)

Trump is going to continue showing Americans his racism and his totalitarianism. His refusal to accept people from the Bahamas and the upcoming episode with McCabe will show more evidence to the sane citizens of this country that we cannot abide 4 more years of Trump.

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.

I doubt it had a lasting effect if any. Also, they have lost all credibility and are now defined by their antisemitism as well as anti- Americanism. I'm glad intolerant Democrats embrace them though.

No they are not. But Trump further cemented his status as a no good racist son of a bitch among people of color. And I am telling your white ass that as a person of color who has talked to many other people of color in person and on social media.

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?

Wouldn’t it make more sense for you and Mac1958 to just PROVE him wrong and a liar....surely you can do that...right?
Nothing can be "proven" to someone like you.

Believe what you want, wallow in your paranoia. I can live with that.

-------------

Trump is going to continue showing Americans his racism and his totalitarianism. His refusal to accept people from the Bahamas and the upcoming episode with McCabe will show more evidence to the sane citizens of this country that we cannot abide 4 more years of Trump.

mmm .. What's wrong with legal immigration. ? ... and why do Democrats promote lawlessness?

How to Enter the United States | USAGov

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.

No they are not. But Trump further cemented his status as a no good racist son of a bitch among people of color. And I am telling your white ass that as a person of color who has talked to many other people of color in person and on social media.

Luckily .. not all Blacks are chumps for the Democratic Party.. they've caught on to the charade..
Bj7WQAlCQAA8e_8.jpg

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.

Luckily .. not all Blacks are chumps for the Democratic Party.. they've caught on to the charade..
View attachment 279211
Did you know that Charles Barkley is disgusted with Trump presidency?

Forum List

Back