Trump gains black support

Xcvkk8g_d.jpg

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?

I've been telling you why and people like Parks call me a racist.

Blacks only constitute 12% of the total US population... getting a few percentage points from that source isn't all that big a deal to him.

Especially as the idiot Democratic Party continues to drive more and more White Folks into the waiting arms of the goddamned Republicans.
That doesn't seem to be happening.

my fellow black brothers and sisters: we can mark the creation of this nation not July 4th, 1776 but August 6, 1619 when the first black slaves arrived on our shores against their will in bondage.

a child in kindergarten today is 5 times more likely to be expelled and disciplined if they are black

we need reparations for african american, and we need to call out the white supremacist in the white house and defeat him in 2020

So a four or five year old is now getting expelled from kindergarten? And if the kid is black, he or she is 5 times more likely to be expelled from kindergarten? And this statement is somehow true in what sense, and has exactly what to do with Donnie? Is candy a good reparation for them, or are we talking bouncy houses for all? Maybe creepy Joe would treat those kids better. Maybe squeeze their face and smell them. Darn those supremacists!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my fellow black brothers and sisters: we can mark the creation of this nation not July 4th, 1776 but August 6, 1619 when the first black slaves arrived on our shores against their will in bondage.

a child in kindergarten today is 5 times more likely to be expelled and disciplined if they are black

we need reparations for african american, and we need to call out the white supremacist in the white house and defeat him in 2020

So a four or five year old is now getting expelled from kindergarten? And if the kid is black, he or she is 5 times more likely to be expelled from kindergarten? And this statement is somehow true in what sense, and has exactly what to do with Donnie? Is candy a good reparation for them, or are we talking bouncy houses for all? Maybe creepy Joe would treat those kids better. Maybe squeeze their face and smell them. Darn those supremacists!

That's what studies show. Maybe you should read a few.

And your going to vote for Bernie, Joe, or Liz? What does that say about you? So blacks have to vote dim according to your line of reasoning, or they are sellouts. Thinking for themselves, makes them sellouts? That’s pretty racist and stereotyped.

Blacks aren't thinking in their best interest if they support Trump.

Understand?

Because they don’t agree with you? They look like happy people. Not miserable raving lunatics.

Bullshit.

And your going to vote for Bernie, Joe, or Liz? What does that say about you? So blacks have to vote dim according to your line of reasoning, or they are sellouts. Thinking for themselves, makes them sellouts? That’s pretty racist and stereotyped.

Understand?
You is one dumb mother fucking black thug!!!!

Believe you or Malcolm....hard Choice....ROTFLMFAO

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

Bullshit.

Truth.

Understand?

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.

Understand?

Because they don’t agree with you? They look like happy people. Not miserable raving lunatics.

I am very happy. I enjoy pointing out white racism to racists In their face. This has nothing to do with agreement with me son. It's all about Trumps policies.

Understand?

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.
Still completely true....what did the Surrender Monkey do for blacks that Trump hasnt already surpassed! Unemployment....education....entrepreneurship?

Forum List

Back