Trump gains black support

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?
WTF happened to you? You once seemed somewhat normal. I guess that was just an act.

6 pages of post and yet not a single one of you have challenged or disagreed with his post.

why is that?

Q6ZtpnS.jpg

This does help explain why Democrats are desperately and pathetically pushing the race card ..:ack-1:

-------------

Amounting number of voter polls show that, despite shrill denunciations of the president by the Democrats for his alleged racism, Trump is enjoying a dramatic increase in his approval ratings among minorities. This isn’t, as some liberal news outlets and pundits have suggested, wishful thinking based on outlier polls. The trend began showing up in surveys early this year and appears to be gaining momentum. Some polls now show his approval numbers at 25 percent among African American voters and 50 percent among Hispanic voters. If those figures hold for the next 15 months, they will render Trump unbeatable in November of 2020.

Why Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Among Minorities | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Why would Hispanic and African American voters support the president if he is a rabid racist, red in tooth and claw? It may be that they have heard such accusations leveled at so many Republicans, without any evidence, that many are no longer listening. When Trump publicly asked why Rep. Elijah Cummings has failed to clean up his rat-infested Baltimore district, for example, the Democrats and the media denounced Trump as a racist. As Rasmussen points out, however, “Media interviews in Baltimore and elsewhere found black residents asking the same questions the president is asking.”
Its not just Baltimore.
Telling the squad to go back to their countries causes his numbers to drop among minorities.

I doubt it had a lasting effect if any. Also, they have lost all credibility and are now defined by their antisemitism as well as anti- Americanism. I'm glad intolerant Democrats embrace them though.

No they are not. But Trump further cemented his status as a no good racist son of a bitch among people of color. And I am telling your white ass that as a person of color who has talked to many other people of color in person and on social media.

Luckily .. not all Blacks are chumps for the Democratic Party.. they've caught on to the charade..
View attachment 279211
Did you know that Charles Barkley is disgusted with Trump presidency?

Luckily .. he was right with the meme... although, I'd add 20 more years .. :popcorn:

Still completely true....what did the Surrender Monkey do for blacks that Trump hasnt already surpassed! Unemployment....education....entrepreneurship?

The surrender monkey is Trump. And he has done nothing for blacks.

Agreed. The problems in Baltimore just materialized recently. No issues when Obozo ruled for 2 terms. It’s got to be Don’s causation. Black ministers sure seem to like Don, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There aren't all that many black ministers who like Trump. Trump has done nothing for blacks. And had Obama only targeted black communities like Trump is white ones, your bitch ass would have whined about Obamas black racism.

All the ones that aren’t yelling and screaming, seem to like him just fine. As far as Obozo, he definitely favored blacks. You describe that as racist. Double standard.

Again just shut your white ass up trying to tell a black person about what blacks like. There are not very many black pastors who like Trump. Obama did not favor blacks had he done so the crying from whites like you would have been worse. You bitches cried about comments he didn't even make just because he sat in a pew at a church.

Maybe you should get some sleep. Your babbling.

Blacks aren't thinking in their best interest if they support Trump.

Understand?
You is one dumb mother fucking black thug!!!!

Believe you or Malcolm....hard Choice....ROTFLMFAO

CtsxwRKWYAAiNo6.jpg

That was true in 1963.
Still completely true....what did the Surrender Monkey do for blacks that Trump hasnt already surpassed! Unemployment....education....entrepreneurship?
You know some of us were already educated, employed and entrepreneurs before Trump hijacked the election.

Some of us here. Here on this message board.

Yes, I believe I started a business in 1994. I got my masters in 1988. Obama is my age. He was not president at any of those times and Trump was fucking up the USFL in the 80's. When I started my business, I believe Trump was in the process of losing 1 billion dollars annually. While Trump was losing money, we went from minus 27,000 in 1994 to between 12-15,000 per month by 1997. And we didn't get daddy's billions to help us.

So you’re more successful than Don? Did you set up an insult booth on the street, and sell lemonade. Never knew you was a binnus man. Are you gonna release your financial statement, or was that it.

This does help explain why Democrats are desperately and pathetically pushing the race card ..:ack-1:

-------------

Amounting number of voter polls show that, despite shrill denunciations of the president by the Democrats for his alleged racism, Trump is enjoying a dramatic increase in his approval ratings among minorities. This isn’t, as some liberal news outlets and pundits have suggested, wishful thinking based on outlier polls. The trend began showing up in surveys early this year and appears to be gaining momentum. Some polls now show his approval numbers at 25 percent among African American voters and 50 percent among Hispanic voters. If those figures hold for the next 15 months, they will render Trump unbeatable in November of 2020.

Why Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Among Minorities | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Why would Hispanic and African American voters support the president if he is a rabid racist, red in tooth and claw? It may be that they have heard such accusations leveled at so many Republicans, without any evidence, that many are no longer listening. When Trump publicly asked why Rep. Elijah Cummings has failed to clean up his rat-infested Baltimore district, for example, the Democrats and the media denounced Trump as a racist. As Rasmussen points out, however, “Media interviews in Baltimore and elsewhere found black residents asking the same questions the president is asking.”

Hey man,
Don’t you tell blacks how to think. That’s racist! [emoji2957]

-------------

Hey man,

Hey, good luck with suppressing my freedom of speech..:lol:

-------------

Except none of this is true. And do not post the statement by the black republican in Baltimore.

Trump is a racist. He was a racist when he was a democrat. We don't call people racists because we hear accusations.

Eh, I appreciate poor misguided fellows such as you, the more desperate y'all get the better odds for Trump ... :)

Trump is going to continue showing Americans his racism and his totalitarianism. His refusal to accept people from the Bahamas and the upcoming episode with McCabe will show more evidence to the sane citizens of this country that we cannot abide 4 more years of Trump.

You will never make it. You can’t deal with it now [emoji1787].

-------------

Its not just Baltimore.
Telling the squad to go back to their countries causes his numbers to drop among minorities.

I doubt it had a lasting effect if any. Also, they have lost all credibility and are now defined by their antisemitism as well as anti- Americanism. I'm glad intolerant Democrats embrace them though.

No they are not. But Trump further cemented his status as a no good racist son of a bitch among people of color. And I am telling your white ass that as a person of color who has talked to many other people of color in person and on social media.

Being in a bar doesn’t count.

-------------

Hey man,

Hey, good luck with suppressing my freedom of speech..:lol:

He’s posting in the middle of the night, because he can’t sleep [emoji42].

White people are superior to Blacks.

And here is the voice of the Repub party folks.
Uhhmmm, only in your screwed up perceptions.

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?
WTF happened to you? You once seemed somewhat normal. I guess that was just an act.

6 pages of post and yet not a single one of you have challenged or disagreed with his post.

why is that?

Disagree on what basis?
Political correctness?
Data, statistics and facts?

su·pe·ri·or
/səˈpirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    higher in rank, status, or quality.
    "a superior officer"
    synonyms: higher-ranking, higher-level, senior, higher, higher-up, upper-level, upper, loftier More

2. 2.
    having or showing an overly high opinion of oneself; supercilious.
    "that girl was frightfully superior"
    synonyms: condescending, supercilious, patronizing, haughty, disdainful, lofty, lordly, pompous, snobbish, snobby; More

noun
  1. 1.
    a person or thing superior to another in rank, status, or quality, especially a colleague in a higher position.
    "obeying their superiors' orders"
    synonyms: manager, boss, chief, supervisor, senior, controller, headman, foreman
    "my immediate superior in the department"
  2. 2.
    PRINTING
    a superior letter, figure, or symbol.

How do you figure?

Why is that?

why is that?

Disagree on what basis?
Political correctness?

su·pe·ri·or
/səˈpirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a superior officer"
    synonyms: higher-ranking, higher-level, senior, higher, higher-up, upper-level, upper, loftier More

2. 2.
    synonyms: condescending, supercilious, patronizing, haughty, disdainful, lofty, lordly, pompous, snobbish, snobby; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a person or thing superior to another in rank, status, or quality, especially a colleague in a higher position.
    synonyms: manager, boss, chief, supervisor, senior, controller, headman, foreman
  2. 2.
    PRINTING

All of the above, well except number 2 and adjectives...you clearly have an over high opinion of yourself. Nobody could ever argue with that.

White people are superior to Blacks.

How do you figure?

Why is that?

why is that?
Who's post?

BTW, did you happen to notice that in 3 hours of "debate" the Dems said not 1 word about the economy which - if history repeats - will be the #1 issue with voters in 2020. :lol:

How do you figure?

Why is that?

why is that?

Disagree on what basis?
Political correctness?

su·pe·ri·or
/səˈpirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a superior officer"

2. 2.
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    PRINTING

All of the above, well except number 2 and adjectives...you clearly have an over high opinion of yourself. Nobody could ever argue with that.

This isn’t about me bud.
This is about the cultural and ethnic deficiencies that you are scared shitless to admit exist. It’s fucking weird.

How do you figure?

Why is that?

why is that?
Who's post?

BTW, did you happen to notice that in 3 hours of "debate" the Dems said not 1 word about the economy which - if history repeats - will be the #1 issue with voters in 2020. :lol:

upload_2019-9-14_9-21-43.png

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.
There are 20 compelling reasons why Trump will win in 2020 and conveniently enough they are all running for the Dem nomination.

Forum List

Back