Trump furious about media bias:"more & more people are suggesting that I should be given Equal Time"

That must include Trump, or he would not be so furious with them, demanding an investigation of them, no less...
If the media is blatantly knowingly lying to the American people about the president and his administration because of petty politics maybe they should be investigated...If I were him I would want that too...and so would you and Obama and Clinton...

That must include Trump, or he would not be so furious with them, demanding an investigation of them, no less...
If the media is blatantly knowingly lying to the American people about the president and his administration because of petty politics maybe they should be investigated...If I were him I would want that too...and so would you and Obama and Clinton...
Interesting. I will now conduct a search of your posts looking for you calling for an investigation of FOX News sometime in the last 9 years...

....hmm, no results.

Interesting. I will now conduct a search of your posts looking for you calling for an investigation of FOX News sometime in the last 9 years...

....hmm, no results.

There is nothing new here tards...

"ST. LOUIS, June 24— President Clinton dialed into a radio call-in program from Air Force One today and unleashed an unusually bitter 23-minute attack on the press, the Rev. Jerry Falwell, conservative radio talk show hosts in general and Rush Limbaugh in particular."

Clinton Calls Show to Assail Press, Falwell and Limbaugh

....hmm, no results.

There is nothing new here tards...

"ST. LOUIS, June 24— President Clinton dialed into a radio call-in program from Air Force One today and unleashed an unusually bitter 23-minute attack on the press, the Rev. Jerry Falwell, conservative radio talk show hosts in general and Rush Limbaugh in particular."

Clinton Calls Show to Assail Press, Falwell and Limbaugh

Irrelevant and a red herring. You typed some assertive words, then realized that you didnt want them applied to yourself. Nothing else to see here

How can you say that? The media has NEVER been biased!

coverhillaryalienbaby.jpg

Trump tweeted that. he's right.

the liberal media is unfair & unbalanced!

Trump also talked about comedians: "Late Night hosts are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time?"

President Snowflake needs to stop giving them so much funny material...they can't keep up

No President or Politician has gotten away with as much as Trump has...

Mocking POWs, Muslim and Mexican hatred, mocking the disabled, uncontrollable lying, lying about Obama phone tapping Trump Tower

The press is WAY to soft on Trump

Forum List

Back