Trump furious about media bias:"more & more people are suggesting that I should be given Equal Time"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump tweeted that. he's right.

the liberal media is unfair & unbalanced!

Trump also talked about comedians: "Late Night hosts are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time?"

Last edited:

yes---he IS right (poor bubie) but I would advise him---
"sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can
never hurt me" <<< are you reading this, melania?

also "I am rubber and you are glue-----everything you say---
bounces off me and STICKS to you.....

I don't watch the media any longer. It's filled with lies and 5-1 panels where the lone Trump supporter gets a third of the time as the rest of the guests.
NBC is still saying that same lie from last week that Tillerson called Trump a moron. It was a lie last week and it's still a lie today...
The media is the enemy of the people of America. Has been for a very long time.

• Banned
DLogJChW4AAOyZV.jpg

Trump also talked about comedians: "Late Night hosts are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time?"
The man is the President of the United States and the country waits upon his every Tweet. Just how much more attention does this man want? He has Fox News as his lap dog and how many conservative radio shows?
Just me, but I think the guy is unravelling. Seriously.

I don't watch the media any longer. It's filled with lies and 5-1 panels where the lone Trump supporter gets a third of the time as the rest of the guests.
NBC is still saying that same lie from last week that Tillerson called Trump a moron. It was a lie last week and it's still a lie today...
The media is the enemy of the people of America. Has been for a very long time.

Yes, It's so unfair to report the moronic things that Trump says and does.

It's that damned First amendment again! I really don't understand why Trump hasn't issued an EO repealing freedom of the press....

"Given equal time"

What in the world is he talking about...he is the one who eschews interviews, because he knows he is an inarticulate ignoramus who sill say something stupid. "Yes, I fired Comey because of Russia"...

Trump advisor: "Uh, Mr. trump, let's stick to vacations, mmmkay?

It's that damned First amendment again! I really don't understand why Trump hasn't issued an EO repealing freedom of the press....
He doesn't have to...he exposed the media and the people do not believe them any more. The medias credibility is toast, no need to remove their right to puke out lies because we have their number. they now live in a glass world. We laugh at them daily...CNN is getting beat nightly by old Seinfeld episodes....

Because I hate biased ‘news’, I make sure all waiting room TV’s are on Fox News every morning. A friend is doing the same at another hospital.
It’s something we do for our visitors.

He doesn't have to...he exposed the media and the people do not believe them any more. The medias credibility is toast, no need to remove their right to puke out lies because we have their number. they now live in a glass world. We laugh at them daily...CNN is getting beat nightly by old Seinfeld episodes....

It seems odd that Trump is so furious with bad press, when, according to you, nobody else gives it credibility. I guess that means that Trump is the only one who didn't get the memo.

It seems odd that Trump is so furious with bad press, when, according to you, nobody else gives it credibility. I guess that means that Trump is the only one who didn't get the memo
everyone has a right to defend themselves...even a president you didn't vote for.

Forum List

Back