Trump: "Fund the wall or the border gets shut completely!"

Why do so many love this President?

It's all about the size of the balls s0ns!:113::113::113:

Trump says he will 'be forced to close' the border if doesn't get his wall and immigration overhaul | Daily Mail Online

Top story on DRUDGE right now!

The winning.....its killing me!:abgg2q.jpg:
YES! PLEASE DO IT! I would LOVE to see that! I hope he stands strong this more than ANYTHING else would be worth his 8 years in office!
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or Capitalism.

Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care

Trump says he will 'be forced to close' the border if doesn't get his wall and immigration overhaul | Daily Mail Online

YES! PLEASE DO IT! I would LOVE to see that! I hope he stands strong this more than ANYTHING else would be worth his 8 years in office!
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or Capitalism.
Projecting again

Trump is hurting American business and costing jobs

If a business relies on key components of his product to be shipped from Mexico and the border is shut down.......the production line stops

Trump does not care
OMG! Does this mean that Ford and Carrier and GM and all those others can't get parts?
Trump created this faux melodrama for his base and it amazes me they see him as strong instead of brutishly stupid and blind to the ripples emanating from his decisions.

Given how Trump caves 100% of the time when challenged, we can be sure Trump will cave on his latest promise.

Remember, Pelosi has far bigger balls than Trump does. She's going to bitch-slap him and leave him whimpering. Again.

Last edited:
Oh well. Trump has already explained to us that he is "proud" to shut down the government, leaving 800,000 federal workers without paychecks at Christmas. Now, he wants to all the way, and throw all assemble line workers in America out of work.

The whining is killing me!

The worst part is that there is no hope that Trump's temperament will ever get past that of a 5th grader.

Coming from someone with the temperament of a 3rd grader like you, that's a compliment.

Tell me, if the issue isn't that illegals cast the votes that Americans refuse to cast, then why will you Stalinists fight to the death to keep our borders from being secured?

You're going to go to the mat to make sure that the border is open, why? How does an open border benefit your masters?

The worst part is that there is no hope that Trump's temperament will ever get past that of a 5th grader.

Coming from someone with the temperament of a 3rd grader like you, that's a compliment.

Tell me, if the issue isn't that illegals cast the votes that Americans refuse to cast, then why will you Stalinists fight to the death to keep our borders from being secured?

You're going to go to the mat to make sure that the border is open, why? How does an open border benefit your masters?
Ha liar, show us from a confirmed link where all the illegals are voting? LOl!

I was thinking a lower grade than that.

Well, the good news is that my dental work in Nogales is done, and I am retired, so if Trump wants to shut down the border and destroy the economy, I guess it isn't the end of the world for me.

Forum List

Back