Trump freezes Palestinian Authorities BANK ACCOUNTS

Looks like we kind of posted at the same time. Yes, it's the US doing it, and it's very ugly.

Two sides need to come to the table. Only one is being pressured in an abhorent way.
Oh, those poor Palestinian leaders.
They are being pressured to do something so abhorrent to them like.....sitting across Jews and actually negotiating a Peace treaty.

As if they would accept ANY peace treaty, at all.

2000?

2008?

Does it ring a bell?

Attacking hospitals and medical treatment is disgusting. That is not the way conduct a peace process or facilitate negotations.

Is Israel giving up any of IT'S preconditions for peace? Or is it only the Palestinians who are being pressured to do so?
Israel has never had any preconditions and has asked the Palestinians to come to the table the same way.
Israel has a huge precondition. It gets to keep everything it has stolen.
Your complaint is noted
but we're still dealing with the previous case against Spain, for apparently stealing the 'Arab land' of Madrid.

Please be patient, we'll deal with You as soon as we appease the rest of the Caliphs standing in line.
That was in 1492. I think most people have moved on.

Palestinian refugees don't have that option. They don't have papers. It is very difficult to travel without a passport.

Oh, those poor Palestinian leaders.
They are being pressured to do something so abhorrent to them like.....sitting across Jews and actually negotiating a Peace treaty.

As if they would accept ANY peace treaty, at all.

2000?

2008?

Does it ring a bell?

Attacking hospitals and medical treatment is disgusting. That is not the way conduct a peace process or facilitate negotations.

Is Israel giving up any of IT'S preconditions for peace? Or is it only the Palestinians who are being pressured to do so?
Israel has never had any preconditions and has asked the Palestinians to come to the table the same way.
Israel has a huge precondition. It gets to keep everything it has stolen.
Your complaint is noted
but we're still dealing with the previous case against Spain, for apparently stealing the 'Arab land' of Madrid.

Please be patient, we'll deal with You as soon as we appease the rest of the Caliphs standing in line.
That was in 1492. I think most people have moved on.

Palestinian refugees don't have that option. They don't have papers. It is very difficult to travel without a passport.
Who moved on?
Just like Your folks, they still demand the "return" of Spain till this day.
Only in that case no one goes on using International "AID" dollars to legitimize Jihadi terrorism against Spain.

Last edited:
Oh YEEAH. LET'S SLAUGHTER THEM ALL!!

I HAVE BALLS!

Oh no wait - I don't.

Don't you Jews understand that the palestinians are way better off without the PLO??

Huge win for Trump, and for Israel. No more money for Jew and American killers! HUGE WIN!!!!?

The United States is intensifying its pressure on the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Al-Jazeera network reported on Sunday evening that the US administration has decided to immediately close all bank accounts linked to the PA or the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in banks across the United States.

The US is not confirming the report at the moment, but the State Department hinted last week after the closure of the PLO’s mission in Washington that there would be further steps against the Palestinian Arabs.

Earlier on Sunday, the Lebanon-based Al-Mayadeen television reported that the US ordered the PLO envoy to the US, Husam Zomlot, out of the country.

According to the report, the visas for Zomlot and his family were cancelled, their US bank accounts were closed, and he was ordered to leave.

“The American authorities cancelled my visa and my family’s visa,” said Zomlot, “and closed our bank accounts. We’ve been ordered to leave Washington immediately.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...
Not a big Trump supporter but I agree with this step. The PLO have been nothing but terrorists since the begining. Submit to the two state solution or expect no help from the west.

Oh and what the hell? More defunding, and this time - for programs that actually have some value!

US reallocating West Bank-Israel coexistence funds to Arab-Jewish programs

The United States on Sunday confirmed it has cut additional aid to the Palestinians for programs supporting conflict resolution with Israelis, adding to more than $500 million in other cuts.

The latest cuts come from $10 million in programs on reconciliation involving Palestinians as well as Jewish and Arab Israelis.

The portion of the money involving Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip was being redirected to programs between Jewish and Arab Israelis, a US Embassy official said.

Good.

America has no business supporting your terrorist allies.
Coyote is not an ally of terrorists.
Is simply not capable of seeing the difference between Israel and the Arab/Muslim world when it comes to the issues surrounding that disputed territories.

So, no need to keep attacking Coyote this way.

Thank you.
I have never considered telling an uncomfortable truth to be a personal attack even if those made uncomfortable by it cannot bring themselves to face it .

Huge win for Trump, and for Israel. No more money for Jew and American killers! HUGE WIN!!!!?

The United States is intensifying its pressure on the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Al-Jazeera network reported on Sunday evening that the US administration has decided to immediately close all bank accounts linked to the PA or the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in banks across the United States.

The US is not confirming the report at the moment, but the State Department hinted last week after the closure of the PLO’s mission in Washington that there would be further steps against the Palestinian Arabs.

Earlier on Sunday, the Lebanon-based Al-Mayadeen television reported that the US ordered the PLO envoy to the US, Husam Zomlot, out of the country.

According to the report, the visas for Zomlot and his family were cancelled, their US bank accounts were closed, and he was ordered to leave.

“The American authorities cancelled my visa and my family’s visa,” said Zomlot, “and closed our bank accounts. We’ve been ordered to leave Washington immediately.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...
Not a big Trump supporter but I agree with this step. The PLO have been nothing but terrorists since the begining. Submit to the two state solution or expect no help from the west.
It stopped being a terrorist organization such a.......hhhhhhhhh *died

They have done nothing wrong. What the hell. But it makes you all happy I suppose.
Neither the PA, nor the PLO have done anything wrong since they were formed.

Nothing.

Thank you Coyote for your firm understanding of the issues and the war (cough "conflict") between the Muslims against the Jews.

Thank you for a clarification of your stand on Muslims. We are talking about the PLO today however.

Why should the PLO have their bank accounts frozen but boycotting Israel is "anti-semitic"?

You are telling us that the PLO is NOT a terrorist group and should be allowed to have Bank accounts anywhere in the world to help them on their goal of destroying Israel?

That you actually thought and posted that last sentence shows the depth of your understanding of who runs the PLO and what their goals were and continue to be.

How is the PLO today any different from the PLO of 1964?

What terrorist attacks have the PLO initiated in the last decade?

And do stop generalizing what I post. You have clearly not read the Quran, do not care to , and could not care less what it Commands, yes commands, Muslims to do, especially against the Jewish People.

I'm not generalizing anything - I have read it. But that means nothing. And it means nothing that you have read it. There are people who claim that they have read the Talmud, and they say many inaccurate things about it. They probably did read it...from a hate site. And those things are probably written in it. But it means nothing without an understanding of it, the context surrounding it. You allow that for the Talmud yes? Do you allow that for the Quran? No. So why is it ok to demonize one but not the other?

According to B'Tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, 500 Israeli civilians were killed by Palestinians from September 29, 2000, to March 31, 2012, in Israel, and another 254 Israeli civilians were killed in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Oh and what the hell? More defunding, and this time - for programs that actually have some value!

US reallocating West Bank-Israel coexistence funds to Arab-Jewish programs

The United States on Sunday confirmed it has cut additional aid to the Palestinians for programs supporting conflict resolution with Israelis, adding to more than $500 million in other cuts.

The latest cuts come from $10 million in programs on reconciliation involving Palestinians as well as Jewish and Arab Israelis.

The portion of the money involving Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip was being redirected to programs between Jewish and Arab Israelis, a US Embassy official said.

Good.

America has no business supporting your terrorist allies.
Coyote is not an ally of terrorists.
Is simply not capable of seeing the difference between Israel and the Arab/Muslim world when it comes to the issues surrounding that disputed territories.

So, no need to keep attacking Coyote this way.

Thank you.
I have never considered telling an uncomfortable truth to be a personal attack even if those made uncomfortable by it cannot bring themselves to face it .

Stick to the subject. If you can't do that, I can help you out by thread banning you.

They have done nothing wrong. What the hell. But it makes you all happy I suppose.

"The Al-Jazeero network reported on Sunday evening that the US administration has decided to immediately close all bank accounts linked to the PA or the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in banks across the United States."

“According to the report, the visas for Zomlot and his family were cancelled, their US bank accounts were closed, and he was ordered to leave.”

[URL='http://s165.photobucket.com/user/BJ_BOBBI_JO9/media/Emotions%20feelings%20moods%20related/crykleenex.gif.html']

poor zoloft and his poor family visiting here on the ever popular

candy visas ....and even manages to have “U.S. bank accounts” at the same time. The usual ungrateful immigrant garbage and their complaints. Only in America. Of course, they're not the only foreigners/immigrants that complain.

I guess now the Zoloft family can focus more on ….the Palestinian resistance cause…

[/URL]
"They have done nothing wrong. What the hell. But it makes you all happy I suppose."

http://s165.photobucket.com/user/BJ...ns feelings moods related/crykleenex.gif.html

http://s165.photobucket.com/user/BJ...ns feelings moods related/crykleenex.gif.html
coyote, what are you so annoyed for? You live in a (visa) bubble world. Lucky them that they were even granted visas and allowed the privilege of opening up "u.s. bank accounts" in the first place. That’s accounts with an S……………..the dumb government assholes. And Zoloft….how dare he get pissed off? He and his ungrateful family are just pissed they have to leave American soil. isn't it obvious? They too couldn’t have given 2-shits about "The Palestinian cause.” it's pathetic, sad and laughable...

rest easy coyote – we let ANYONE into this country, or don’t you know that? What is it that you’re so up-in-arms about ? is it that you think the government is too heavy-handed with…this family and only adds to your annoyance of…”our immigration policies?”

no more complaints. good-bye Zoloft family ---- HELLO ..new Zoloft family….they give visas to everyone and anyone now-a-days. they let illegals live here and they PAY THEM at the same time. what WORLD do you live in ?

I mean, [LIKE YOU] the government hasn’t got a clue either….about immigration that is........................FROM mitch mcconnell to andrew cuomo to jeff sessions, diane feinstein, to nancy pelosi, lindsay, john, mark, etc -- they're clueless.

Forum List

Back