Trump Foundation, trouble ahead for the candidate

Remember, Trump cultists, your donations are "warmly" accepted......
Those witches are worth hunting.............LOL

New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:56:24 -0500

NEW YORK (AP) — New York's attorney general says President Donald Trump's foundation served as a personal piggy bank for his businesses, legal bills and presidential campaign.

Democratic Attorney General Barbara Underwood filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the foundation and its directors, Trump and his children Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump. The suit seeks $2.8 million in restitution and the dissolution of the foundation.

Underwood says the foundation illegally helped support the Republican's campaign by raising money at a nationally televised fundraiser in January 2016, then allowing campaign staffers to dictate how the money was spent in grants.

The "beauty" of this law suit against Trump is THREE-fold:

1. The lawsuit alleges campaign violations
2. The lawsuit is state-prompted......NO PARDONS
3. The lawsuit charges wrong doings by not only the orange buffoon, but his beloved off-springs.

The 'Clinton Global Initiative' a 2 billion dollar foundation that peddled influence got off Scott-free at a 90% expense ratio. Pure fraud. Trump gave out more than he got in. No salaries paid, no paid members, etc. Why don't you check out the Clinton Foundation? Oh Yeah, they closed up shop after making a huge illegal profit.

The 'Clinton Global Initiative' a 2 billion dollar foundation that peddled influence got off Scott-free at a 90% expense ratio. Pure fraud. Trump gave out more than he got in. No salaries paid, no paid members, etc. Why don't you check out the Clinton Foundation? Oh Yeah, they closed up shop after making a huge illegal profit.
ya
The 'Clinton Global Initiative'

As usual from Trump cult members, the very "best" defense of their orange buffoon is..........bring up Clinton........How fucking "novel"
LOL

Just pointing the hypocrisy of Obama dick suckers

The Washington Post's David Fahrenthold on Tuesday published a series of stunning revelations about Donald Trump's charitable foundation, reporting that Trump used foundation money to finance various legal fees.

Trump had not made a single donation to his charity since 2008, and used money from others in such instances, the Post found.

The cases, which together used $258,000 from the Trump Foundation, may have violated "self-dealing" laws that prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money for self benefit or the benefit of their for-profit businesses, according to the Post.

"I represent 700 nonprofits a year, and I've never encountered anything so brazen," Jeffrey Tenenbaum, who advises charities at the Venable law firm in Washington, told the Post, later describing the details as "really shocking."

"If he's using other people's money — run through his foundation — to satisfy his personal obligations, then that's about as blatant an example of self-dealing [as] I've seen in a while," he continued.

Trump could be found in violation of self-dealing rules from the Internal Revenue Service, according to the Post, which could require him to pay penalties or reimburse the foundation's money. He is also facing scrutiny from the New York attorney general's office, which could find him in violation of the state's charity laws.

'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details 'shocking' new revelations about Trump Foundation

Between this and Trump University, Trump may find himself not worrying about losing the election after 8Nov16.

Yeah....get back to us when they research the 2 billion dollars the clinton foundation recieved from shady contributors.....then they destroyed 2 blackberries with hammers, refused to turn over another 11, refused to turn over a State Department laptop, and used a high tech program to delete 30,000 emails...........

Yeah...get back to us after they audit the clinton crime family.....
Oh, c'mon now. Hillary said she only used one device, so your math is all wrong. And you're completely ignoring the Hildebeast's claim that she neither received nor sent any classified material via her unsecured server. She's a pillar of honesty, veracity and integrity, albeit a very large fat one.
I suggest Hillary and Comey write a book together. Then they go on a signing tour............visiting their fellow inmates at various federal prisons.

The Washington Post's David Fahrenthold on Tuesday published a series of stunning revelations about Donald Trump's charitable foundation, reporting that Trump used foundation money to finance various legal fees.

Trump had not made a single donation to his charity since 2008, and used money from others in such instances, the Post found.

The cases, which together used $258,000 from the Trump Foundation, may have violated "self-dealing" laws that prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money for self benefit or the benefit of their for-profit businesses, according to the Post.

"I represent 700 nonprofits a year, and I've never encountered anything so brazen," Jeffrey Tenenbaum, who advises charities at the Venable law firm in Washington, told the Post, later describing the details as "really shocking."

"If he's using other people's money — run through his foundation — to satisfy his personal obligations, then that's about as blatant an example of self-dealing [as] I've seen in a while," he continued.

Trump could be found in violation of self-dealing rules from the Internal Revenue Service, according to the Post, which could require him to pay penalties or reimburse the foundation's money. He is also facing scrutiny from the New York attorney general's office, which could find him in violation of the state's charity laws.

'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details 'shocking' new revelations about Trump Foundation

Between this and Trump University, Trump may find himself not worrying about losing the election after 8Nov16.

Trump and his entire family should be locked up.

"Twelve thousand headlines about Russian dressing, Stormy Daniels undressing, and chaos in the White House has them in a sleep-deprived, drug-induced zombie coma."

A candidate no longer.

Trump Foundation criminal charges

New York Attorney General is sending the current civil case to Federal and State prosecutors for criminal charges.

The brand new civil lawsuit from the Attorney General of New York names:

Donald Trump
Donald Trump Jr.
Ivanka Trump
Eric Trump

Michael Cohen was subpoenaed today while out on bail and he returned the call to the Attorney General.

New York state subpoenas Cohen in Trump Foundation probe

As New York looks into whether the Trump Foundation broke the law, criminal charges remain unlikely

All the evidence was forwarded to:

The IRS
The Federal Election Commission
The New York State Criminal Division

So why is this so cool?

Check it out:

New York has a much better way to ensure that voters can review the president’s own tax filings. It could pass a law requiring the release of state tax returns filed by the president. Trump’s New York state tax returns include most of the information contained in his federal returns, and state tax filings are not covered by the federal tax return confidentiality statute.

Half of New York state’s Assembly members have signed on as co-sponsors to a bill that would lead to the release of the president’s state tax returns. Similar legislation is pending in the state Senate, yet leaders in both chambers have not scheduled any votes so far.

----------------------

Now that the president is an unindicted co conspirator in two felony charges, wanna bet the investigation into the criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation will begin to pick up steam?

And this is at the state level. Anyone convicted here can't be pardoned by the president. And they now have Cohen on their side.

Oh this is good and getting better and better.

The Great Douche attorney pleads to 8 felony's.
Your CPA is called into a Grand Jury to testify.
Where would a rational person doing crimes for life think this will END?

Can any DOPer explain the path to freedom here for said Douche?

upload_2018-8-22_22-21-17.png

Can any DOPer explain the path to freedom here for said Douche?

Seems to me I read that they have already investigated his foundation.

Leave it to the State of NY to duplicate what's already been done.

Oh and you, the OP, was talking about this back in 2016 and nothing came of it then nor will it now.

You really should get better material.

This time they have Cohen to expose the wrong doings. To stay out of jail
And the Great Douche CPA is being still interviewed by the American HERO
Mueller. MUELLER 2020 btw.

I bet the CPA will turn on the Great Douche both in the Federal and State frauds.
And spew on the Great Douche international crimes as well

One - do you have a link?

Two - what did they find out?

:popcorn:

Oh and you, the OP, was talking about this back in 2016 and nothing came of it then nor will it now.

You really should get better material.
Sorry man new attorney general new civil lawsuit new criminal charges they’ve only just begun.

Forum List

Back