Trump forces Planned Parenthood out of Title X program—causing them to lose $60M in taxpayer money!

Planned Parenthood "voluntarily" withdrew from the Title X program because of the abortion "gag rule". BTW, no federal funds are used for abortions. But now the Trump Taliban doesn't want Planned Parenthood allowed to even discuss abortion with pregnant patients who may be seeking one.

Planned Parenthood Withdraws From Federal Family Planning Program
that same lie over and over

lookup the word fungible

it means if they use the federal money lets say for the power bill then the money they would have spent to pay the power bill now can be used for abortions
Yep,
Baby butchery is very profitable, they don’t need the funds.

Doctors and clinics make much more money when a woman carries a baby to term and delivers the child. Monthly check ups and testing, the costs of hospitalization and attending at the delivery, run into the thousands of dollars, not including any additional costs and billings related to complications or issues with the pregnancy. Medically speaking, having a baby is VERY expensive.

Compare that the to one-time billing for a clinical procedure and related tests, all of which can be purchased for as little as $350 depending on the jurisdiction. As a physician looking at the bottom line, I'd much rather take the baby to term, with all of the pre and post natal billings, confinement and delivery charges, and at the end, I have two patients, coming in for follow-ups and "well baby exams".

Providing abortions isn't nearly as profitable as birthing babies.
Planned Parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care or provide birthing
the major if not the only source of real income is abortion

planned-parenthood-prenatal-care-quotes-live-action-screen-600.jpg

Last edited:
Dry up ya old fraud. I told you, you're a left loon, the bottom of the barrel, a scourge on society.

Now what's your plan ya old crow? Ball your wrinkled old fists up and stomp your feet? Watch your corns...LOL

Now run along, I'm weary of your crap

I guess after making a fool of yourself there was nothing left to say but that garbage huh?

Fuck off

Yawn....run along ya old bat

Oh and PP is a baby murdering factory. I'm not surprised in the least you defend them. It speaks volumes about you

.......worthless spawn.

That's what the typical Liberals calls a human being. Thanks for showing us all what a punkass piece of shit you are.
Hey, I call it like I see it.

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

If that makes me a piece of shit, fine. At least I try to be consistent.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.
But right wing zealots SWORE they weren't trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

"This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. "

So losing those tax dollars will prevent "poor" women from getting their abortions?

.......worthless spawn.

That's what the typical Liberals calls a human being. Thanks for showing us all what a punkass piece of shit you are.

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

So losing those tax dollars will preven

Gee it almost seems as if Lush (the daffy leftist) is saying tax dollars ARE being used for abortions LOL

Oh and PP is a baby murdering factory. I'm not surprised in the least you defend them. It speaks volumes about you

As noted earlier...100,000 evangelical women have had abortions through PP.

Talk about hypocrisy huh? It's horrible until it's YOU

Obviously that was a lie

So losing those tax dollars will preven

Gee it almost seems as if Lush (the daffy leftist) is saying tax dollars ARE being used for abortions LOL

It's right there in black and white, it's exactly what he said.

.......worthless spawn.

Rich women will always get abortions.

Hacktivist Alyssa Milano got 2 in the early 90s. She felt she wasn't ready to be a mother.

Add that to the list of shit these zealots get wrong ( or flat out lie about)

Where Can I Get Prenatal Care?
are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parenthood
are you that gullible never mind I asked and by the way, I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Wyoming

15 posts deleted for being off topic, and having no content pertaining to the OP.

Clean up your act.

future infractions will result in bans.

are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parebnthood
are you that gullible never mind I asked and by the way, I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Wyoming

You claimed that PP does not do Prenatal. That's obviously incorrect as I showed you

are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parebnthood

You claimed that PP does not do Prenatal. That's obviously incorrect as I showed you

so all these planned parenthood employees 95 of them are all lying when they say on the phone or in-person that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care when asked

Now you gloating idiots need to discuss, in public, what you are going to do with all of the unwanted and poor babies that result..........

YOU are the fucking idiot. Basically you are saying, if someone saves someone else's life then they have to feed and cloth them. LOL. So I suppose every policeman or fireman who saves a life is now responsible for feeding and clothing that person, or else they should not have saved their lives?

Retarded pieces of shit like you are what is wrong with America.
We are saving children from being murdered you piece of shit!!

As a woman, I can say that any woman who murders the life inside of her is not a woman, but an animal.

This is exactly why reliable birth control and early-stage abortion should be generally available so an unwanted baby doesn't happen, trashmouth. You aren't "saving children," so don't try and cover yourself in glory. You are just one of those crazy cult freaks.

No one of you idiots ever explains what the problem is with prevention, which allows people to make sound decisions about their sexual and reproductive lives. Why not use modern medicine and technology to avoid problems? What's the sense of not doing so?

What is behind your movement is an evil motive, which has more to do with controlling women and our sexuality than any short-lived concern for "life." Your self-hate and your hatred of your fellow women is showing. You are being used.

The person you replied to does believe in killing living, breathing babies.

Since that person doesn't believe they have any obligation to make sure that child is fed properly, receives proper health care and a roof over their heads, they most certainly support killing babies.

If the mother of that baby has no way to feed that child because she's a child herself and belongs in school, how is that baby going to be fed? If the mother of that baby has no job and no way to support that baby, how is that baby going to be supported?

So that person believes in forcing women to give birth to babies then have the babies die of starvation or a disease or something as simple as the flu.

They force women to give birth to babies those women can't take care of and expect everything that's needed to raise that baby to just materialize out of thin air.

Right now as we speak, the Mexico City rule is forcing babies to be abandoned in mountains of trash to die by starvation or be ripped to shreds by dogs. The Mexico City rule is a republican rule, all democratic presidents remove it when they get into office. republican presidents reinstate it when they get into office. Millions of babies die very horrible deaths because of it.

They aren't just after abortion rights. They are trying to remove birth control that will prevent unplanned pregnancies. Abortion is only 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. The rest is contraception that prevents abortion. It's also STD screening that prevents outbreaks of sexually transmitted diseases. They also provide a very long list of other medical services that have nothing to do with abortion. So it's not just about abortion with those people. It's also about removing affordable and reliable birth control so that countless unplanned pregnancies will result.

.......worthless spawn.

If Roe V. Wade is overturned, it won't stop abortion in my state.

We made sure of that in the early 90s through a ballot initiative. It says no matter what any politician does, no matter what any judge does, abortion stays legal and safe in my state. By law.

It passed with a good majority. I voted in the majority. When it's left up to the people, choice wins.

Women will be safe in my state and I suppose my state will be a place women come to from other parts of the nation for an abortion.

STD's On the rise, low cost birth control for young women who are working to increase there income before marriage & children PP a safe place that does not judge them.

.......worthless spawn.

But right wing zealots SWORE they were trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

So you're admitting taxpayer money is going towards abortions? LOL

Some does.

When the hyde amendment was passed the republicans didn't have a bunch of crazy people who believed that rape and incest survivors and those who's lives are in jeopardy from the pregnancy or other serious medical condition shouldn't be able to use medicaid dollars to fund abortions. So there are exceptions. Rape, incest and the life of the woman are the normal exceptions. At least with sane non choice people.

Are you saying that a woman should die because her pregnancy went wrong?

Do you realize that there are over 65 thousand ectopic pregnancies in America every year? Are you saying that those on medicaid should just die? Are you saying that a 14 year old child should be forced to carry a pregnancy that's caused by a family member abusing her? Are you saying that it's the rape and incest survivor's fault she was abused and she should carry that pregnancy to term against her will?

If so, I'm so glad you're in the minority in this nation.

Then there's state medicaid dollars. If you live in one of the many states that use state tax dollars to pay for an abortion then you pay for abortions with your state tax dollars.

Why do you want to kill women?

so all these planned parenthood employees 95 of them are all lying when they say on the phone or in-person that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care when asked

Are you saying you provided a link to those claims?

You didn't

But right wing zealots SWORE they were trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

So you're admitting taxpayer money is going towards abortions? LOL

Some does.

When the hyde amendment was passed the republicans didn't have a bunch of crazy people who believed that rape and incest survivors and those who's lives are in jeopardy from the pregnancy or other serious medical condition shouldn't be able to use medicaid dollars to fund abortions. So there are exceptions. Rape, incest and the life of the woman are the normal exceptions. At least with sane non choice people.

Are you saying that a woman should die because her pregnancy went wrong?

Do you realize that there are over 65 thousand ectopic pregnancies in America every year? Are you saying that those on medicaid should just die? Are you saying that a 14 year old child should be forced to carry a pregnancy that's caused by a family member abusing her? Are you saying that it's the rape and incest survivor's fault she was abused and she should carry that pregnancy to term against her will?

If so, I'm so glad you're in the minority in this nation.

Then there's state medicaid dollars. If you live in one of the many states that use state tax dollars to pay for an abortion then you pay for abortions with your state tax dollars.

Why do you want to kill women?

I want to kill women?

Good grief.

Why doy want to kill babies?

See how this works?

Forum List

Back