Trump forces Planned Parenthood out of Title X program—causing them to lose $60M in taxpayer money!

Planned Parenthood "voluntarily" withdrew from the Title X program because of the abortion "gag rule". BTW, no federal funds are used for abortions. But now the Trump Taliban doesn't want Planned Parenthood allowed to even discuss abortion with pregnant patients who may be seeking one.

Planned Parenthood Withdraws From Federal Family Planning Program
that same lie over and over

lookup the word fungible

it means if they use the federal money lets say for the power bill then the money they would have spent to pay the power bill now can be used for abortions

Planned Parenthood "voluntarily" withdrew from the Title X program because of the abortion "gag rule". BTW, no federal funds are used for abortions. But now the Trump Taliban doesn't want Planned Parenthood allowed to even discuss abortion with pregnant patients who may be seeking one.

lookup the word fungible

it means if they use the federal money lets say for the power bill then the money they would have spent to pay the power bill now can be used for abortions
Yep,
Baby butchery is very profitable, they don’t need the funds.

I see that the states with the strongest anti abortion laws have the most unwed mothers. No wonder the south is a shithole...

Like I said, Maybe they should stop fucking and being sluts. Ever thought of that your half-witted imbecile?

There's a practical solution!!! Slut shaming. The last refuge of the misogynist!! Continuing with the tradition of the anti-abortion movement's tradition of lying about who has abortions.

Characteristics of U.S. Abortion Patients in 2014 and Changes Since 2008

Notice that 13% of the women getting abortions were evangelicals. That's over 100,000 abortions per year for women on the right.

More than half of the women having abortions are married or in a committed relationship. Are you saying that women should NOT have sex with their husbands? You do realize that in many states, that's grounds for divorce.

The right-wingers have such a distorted and tawdry view of heterosexual sex. It makes you wonder where these folks have been. Terri4trump and her colleagues apparently feel that it is a solution to say simply "Maybe they should stop fucking and being sluts," as if the average American cruises bars for handy men and women and has sex in the back of SUV in the parking lot with total strangers. The reference to "sluts" certainly indicates a disrespect, if not outright hatred of women.

As you say so well, most people have sex as part of a committed relationship that involves their emotions and affections.

I wonder if all the men who support this anti-PP nonsense are willing to live celibate lives.

.......worthless spawn.

That's what the typical Liberals calls a human being. Thanks for showing us all what a punkass piece of shit you are.
Hey, I call it like I see it.

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

If that makes me a piece of shit, fine. At least I try to be consistent.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.
You stated the exact same reason I gave.

I just said it more directly, without a bunch of spin.

I also value and understand the severe burden placed on a woman to carry and give birth to a child. I don't understand why ANY man believes it is his place to force that burden when it is unwanted. That is slavery. In a stateless form of existence, would anyone dare to think they have the right to stop a woman from terminating her pregnancy, especially when food is scarce?

I suspect that the Jesus Nazis have brow-beaten people into believing that it is inherently evil, despite no direct doctrinal support for such, and in fact, the very opposite.

Even the "Jesus Nazis" have abortions Bootie. 13% of women who have abortions list their religion as "evangelicals". That's over 100,000 abortions per year, and is almost equal to the 18% of Americans who are evangelical Christians, so while these women may give lip service to abortion being "murder", they're not prepared to practice what they preach. In fact, women of EVERY religion get abortions.

.......worthless spawn.

That's what the typical Liberals calls a human being. Thanks for showing us all what a punkass piece of shit you are.

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.
But right wing zealots SWORE they were trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

So you're admitting taxpayer money is going towards abortions? LOL
Why would I "admit" something that isn't true...in fact something I never said

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

Read your own post, you just did. Dope

Don't ya just hate the fine print.
The organization reached this decision after President Donald Trump’s administration put restrictions on what groups receiving the money can say about abortion.

Obviously that was a lie

Read your own post, you just did. Dope
Really? Post that "admission" liar.

I pointed out that religious zealots are attempting to end all abortions.

THIS is about the loss of Federal funds for CONTRACEPTION that is PART of that attack

Dumfuk

lookup the word fungible

Yep,

Doctors and clinics make much more money when a woman carries a baby to term and delivers the child. Monthly check ups and testing, the costs of hospitalization and attending at the delivery, run into the thousands of dollars, not including any additional costs and billings related to complications or issues with the pregnancy. Medically speaking, having a baby is VERY expensive.

Compare that the to one-time billing for a clinical procedure and related tests, all of which can be purchased for as little as $350 depending on the jurisdiction. As a physician looking at the bottom line, I'd much rather take the baby to term, with all of the pre and post natal billings, confinement and delivery charges, and at the end, I have two patients, coming in for follow-ups and "well baby exams".

Providing abortions isn't nearly as profitable as birthing babies.

lookup the word fungible

Yep,

Doctors and clinics make much more money when a woman carries a baby to term and delivers the child. Monthly check ups and testing, the costs of hospitalization and attending at the delivery, run into the thousands of dollars, not including any additional costs and billings related to complications or issues with the pregnancy. Medically speaking, having a baby is VERY expensive.

Compare that the to one-time billing for a clinical procedure and related tests, all of which can be purchased for as little as $350 depending on the jurisdiction. As a physician looking at the bottom line, I'd much rather take the baby to term, with all of the pre and post natal billings, confinement and delivery charges, and at the end, I have two patients, coming in for follow-ups and "well baby exams".

They make incredible amounts off of dead baby parts… That is their purpose

lookup the word fungible

Yep,

Without abortions PP would cease to exist. Fact

Plus, they can close the gap with through their after market profit center.

lookup the word fungible

Yep,

Without abortions PP would cease to exist. Fact
That's an opinion moron. If it were a fact you could prove it.

Learn the difference idiot

It's very disturbing that the federal government would condition the receipt of taxpayer money on an agreement to silence speech and that any level of government would attempt to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship, all to appease someone else's religious/philosophical sensibilities. What speech will they ban next? The U.S. is getting into some dangerous territory here.

I guess that means Liberals can't slaughter Black babies by the hundreds of thousands anymore, eh?

No in fact not taking that federal money gives them much more freedom to do their jobs.

Now they can talk about abortion to their patients.

The federal government doesn't pay for abortions. Learn about the Hyde amendment. It was passed in the 80s.

They will still get state medicaid money.

They will go back to taking federal money when the court case about free speech is settled. It will be settled in Planned Parenthood's favor. The first amendment protects free speech.

So it's just a matter of time before they will be taking federal dollars again.

Go annoy someone else you daffy leftist. Anyone can read it, hell you wrote it and can't see it...talk about fcking stupid

Surrender accepted ya stupid bitch

By the way...this moronic zealot doesn't even understand what this thread is about.

PP just had to forego 60 million in funding used for CONTRACEPTION...because they are refusing to honor this gag rule that prevents them from discussing abortion options with pregnant women

The stupid Irish Bitch doesn't even know what she's ranting about

The women can go to one of the other 13,000 low-cost women's health clinics to get their advice.
Planned Parenthood is still there

Forum List

Back