Trump forces Planned Parenthood out of Title X program—causing them to lose $60M in taxpayer money!

Planned Parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care or provide birthing
the major if not the only source of real income is abortion

Add that to the list of shit these zealots get wrong ( or flat out lie about)

Where Can I Get Prenatal Care?
are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parenthood
are you that gullible never mind I asked and by the way, I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Wyoming

Oh gee look. ANother bit of bullshit from the anti-abortion zealots

FACT CHECK: Does Planned Parenthood Provide No Prenatal Care, Only Abortions?

Hey, I call it like I see it.

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

If that makes me a piece of shit, fine. At least I try to be consistent.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.
But right wing zealots SWORE they were trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

So you're admitting taxpayer money is going towards abortions? LOL

Some does.

When the hyde amendment was passed the republicans didn't have a bunch of crazy people who believed that rape and incest survivors and those who's lives are in jeopardy from the pregnancy or other serious medical condition shouldn't be able to use medicaid dollars to fund abortions. So there are exceptions. Rape, incest and the life of the woman are the normal exceptions. At least with sane non choice people.

Are you saying that a woman should die because her pregnancy went wrong?

Do you realize that there are over 65 thousand ectopic pregnancies in America every year? Are you saying that those on medicaid should just die? Are you saying that a 14 year old child should be forced to carry a pregnancy that's caused by a family member abusing her? Are you saying that it's the rape and incest survivor's fault she was abused and she should carry that pregnancy to term against her will?

If so, I'm so glad you're in the minority in this nation.

Then there's state medicaid dollars. If you live in one of the many states that use state tax dollars to pay for an abortion then you pay for abortions with your state tax dollars.

Why do you want to kill women?

I want to kill women?

Good grief.

Why doy want to kill babies?

See how this works?

Zygotes are not babies

WHy do you NOT care about babies you would force on people who don't want them and can't properly care for them?

The anti-choice people need to come out and have an open, intelligent discussion about contraception, which, along with STD screening, is the bulk of the work done by PP for the community, particularly for low-income people. Their refusal to even talk about using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies, when we use it all the time to solve other problems, raises an inference that something more nefarious is going on.

PP provides education in what every person should know about the operation of their bodies, including methods of contraception, and makes these methods available to the public. If one is so against abortion, what is wrong with supporting this? These anti-choice folks seem to be more interested in what goes on in their neighbors' bedrooms. They have some sort of obsession going on. They do not understand that heterosexuals have sex for other reasons than because they want a baby at that moment. Everyone should think about their own sex lives and whether or not they wanted a baby with each act.

As my late, great Irish father used to say (in his worst Italian accent, sorry) about the Catholic Church's stance on birth control: "you no playa da game, you no maka da rules." My mother suffered complications with pregnancy and childbirth. He needed to protect her. They wanted to space their children. He also had no interest in being a Duggar (he passed before they got famous, though).

I don't want to burden taxpayers with more people who grow up being wards of the state.

While I disagree with your reason for favouring abortion, you are spot on with the outcome. 80% of the women getting abortions cite financial reasons for this choice. Fully 3/4 of the women getting abortions live below, or just above the poverty line. The women aren't promisicuous teenagers, they're mostly in their twenties, at the low end of the income scale. More than half are married or in a committed relationship, and the majority already have one or more children.

Rich women will always get abortions. When I was a teenager and abortion was illegal, Sweden was a popular destination for women travelling abroad. Japan was another favourite destination. Anywhere where abortion was legal. These days, I guess it will be Canada, where abortion is considered a medical procedure and there are no laws governing it.
But right wing zealots SWORE they were trying to end all abortions.

Obviously that was a lie

This is just an attack on abortions for poor women. Rich women will always have access to them...and they always HAVE had that

So you're admitting taxpayer money is going towards abortions? LOL

Some does.

When the hyde amendment was passed the republicans didn't have a bunch of crazy people who believed that rape and incest survivors and those who's lives are in jeopardy from the pregnancy or other serious medical condition shouldn't be able to use medicaid dollars to fund abortions. So there are exceptions. Rape, incest and the life of the woman are the normal exceptions. At least with sane non choice people.

Are you saying that a woman should die because her pregnancy went wrong?

Do you realize that there are over 65 thousand ectopic pregnancies in America every year? Are you saying that those on medicaid should just die? Are you saying that a 14 year old child should be forced to carry a pregnancy that's caused by a family member abusing her? Are you saying that it's the rape and incest survivor's fault she was abused and she should carry that pregnancy to term against her will?

If so, I'm so glad you're in the minority in this nation.

Then there's state medicaid dollars. If you live in one of the many states that use state tax dollars to pay for an abortion then you pay for abortions with your state tax dollars.

Why do you want to kill women?

I want to kill women?

Good grief.

Why doy want to kill babies?

See how this works?

Then don't complain about tax dollars being spent on abortion.

Just because I support choice doesn't mean I want to kill anyone.

I'm not the person who doesn't want their tax dollars to pay for abortions.

You are.

I'm just telling you the consequences of your beliefs. Which will result in women dying.

Since you are against your tax dollars paying for abortions you are for killing women.

.......worthless spawn.

That's what the typical Liberals calls a human being. Thanks for showing us all what a punkass piece of shit you are.

Rich women will always get abortions.

Hacktivist Alyssa Milano got 2 in the early 90s. She felt she wasn't ready to be a mother.
She has dead eyes...

Planned Parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care or provide birthing
the major if not the only source of real income is abortion

are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parebnthood
are you that gullible never mind I asked and by the way, I have an oceanfront property to sell you in Wyoming

You claimed that PP does not do Prenatal. That's obviously incorrect as I showed you

so all these planned parenthood employees 95 of them are all lying when they say on the phone or in-person that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care when asked

Are you saying you provided a link to those claims?

You didn't

post #90 I provided a vid from which over two dozen planned parenthood employees said that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care
here I will post it again

has the mental illness of liberalism all the brainwashing all the propaganda rotten your brain to the point you won't even believe your own eyes and ears?
I seriously suggest you seek professional help

Last edited:

are you serious using planned parenthood as a source to debunk lies by planned parebnthood

You claimed that PP does not do Prenatal. That's obviously incorrect as I showed you

so all these planned parenthood employees 95 of them are all lying when they say on the phone or in-person that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care when asked

Are you saying you provided a link to those claims?

You didn't

post #90 I provided a vid from which over two dozen planned parenthood employees said that planned parenthood doesn't provide prenatal care
here I will post it again

has the mental illness of liberalism all the brainwashing all the propaganda rotten your brain to the point you won't even believe your own eyes and ears?
I seriously suggest you seek professional help

Forum List

Back