Trump for President

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
He says he is considering it. He would know how to run the economy, how to deal with China and Russia and ISIS and Iran. He would not tolerate any shit from the media or congress.

But he has funny hair.

Would you vote for Trump? Why or why not.

While a successful businessman like Trump is a good idea for much of what Presidents do, overall Trump's a dick.

He would not even be a good president of his own fan club. Far too self-absorbed, he only ever wanted to run for the prestige.

He says he is considering it. He would know how to run the economy, how to deal with China and Russia and ISIS and Iran. He would not tolerate any shit from the media or congress.

But he has funny hair.

He does this every four years.

I would never vote for him.

If I want bad hair for a President, then I'll go with Trey Gowdy.

Trump is not eligible to be President

He was born in Jamaica

But he has funny hair.

He does this every four years.

I would never vote for him.

If I want bad hair for a President, then I'll go with Trey Gowdy.

I want Gowdy for AG.

While a successful businessman like Trump is a good idea for much of what Presidents do, overall Trump's a dick.

He has married some really hot women. Does that make him a dick?
Since he has clearly married attractive gold diggers out of vanity it kinda does.

Is that better or worse than Bubba Clinton going to juvenile hooker island?

Sorry, the OP was intended to be a serious question.
Not a fan of the Clintons so you are barking up the wrong tree.

But he has funny hair.

He needs to visit Bosley first...

Since he has clearly married attractive gold diggers out of vanity it kinda does.

So, if it was Trump vs HRC, who would you vote for?

But he has funny hair.

lol
"I can cut this hair if want to. I can mess this hair up if want to."

But he has funny hair.

that is a weird looking hair flip. Kind of a blond comb over. But do we elect based on looks or ability?

So, if it was Trump vs HRC, who would you vote for?
Neither. The 3 party candidate that most aligned to my ideals would earn my vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back