Trump & Followers Are America's Neo-Fascist

Donald Trump seems to have found an issue and topic being supported by all spectrums of the politics in America. The left and right are shouting out warnings that Trump and his cult of followers are fascist promoting fascist agenda's.

www.kcci.com/politics/why-some-conservatives-say-trump-is-fascist/36639456

cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/donald-trump-fascism/

www.targetliberty.com/2015/11/neocons-now-calling-trump-fascist_25.html

salon.com/2015/07/25/donald_trump_is_an_actual_fascist_what_his_surging_popularity_says_about_the_gop_base/
So this is the latest liberal anti Trump narrative. Sheesh
No, it is the opening salvo of the Republican establishment anti-Trump campaign. The Trump is fascist stuff started with conservatives. Wait till you see the latest Kasich TV ad.
Kasich is the lost little boy in the department store. He is looking so desperate.

Donald Trump seems to have found an issue and topic being supported by all spectrums of the politics in America. The left and right are shouting out warnings that Trump and his cult of followers are fascist promoting fascist agenda's.

salon.com/2015/07/25/donald_trump_is_an_actual_fascist_what_his_surging_popularity_says_about_the_gop_base/

wb99qf.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=qCQhBYEMRQI

Trump supporters have been claiming the charges about Trump being fascist were coming from liberals, even though the links in the OP showed otherwise. Some will still insist there is a conspiracy with Kasich and liberals.
The above You Tube video is the newest Republican Kasich ad.

Last edited:

Ha! Left wingers are the original fascists. I guess you don't like it when people on the right crowd you over in your territory.
No, they weren't. But you are just deflecting from what distinctly different media sources are saying. The right and the left are both warning that Trump is pushing a fascist agenda.
Bottom line....No one cares about these so called media sources opinions.
Not going conspiracy here...The RNC and the Kasich camp are in an agreement to pull out all the stops to destroy the Trump campaign.
Don't tell me or anyone else that is not fact....So, it comes as no surprise that certain "media sources" have joined the fray.
Ya know what? Just like the past, your side's efforts will only galvanize Trump's support.

There's no doubt that from a political theory/political science perspective, Trump shows disturbingly nationalist and fascist tendencies, and has the same kind of appeal.

But I don't expect any of his legions to recognize that any more than the average German recognized the evil that the Nazis were.

Last edited:

Ha! Left wingers are the original fascists. I guess you don't like it when people on the right crowd you over in your territory.
No, they weren't. But you are just deflecting from what distinctly different media sources are saying. The right and the left are both warning that Trump is pushing a fascist agenda.
Opinions. Nothing very significant.....But you can keep shoveling shit

Oh what a surprise, liberals crying "fascist!" when a leader dare show some backbone.
I posted an array of links to show that the claims were not just coming from liberals.

besides libs its the GOP establishment like Bush who detest Trump because he has balls and isn't bought and paid for.

Actually, the field sans Cruz is upset with Trump. I don't think Fiorina and Carson are establishment candidates.

Oh what a surprise, liberals crying "fascist!" when a leader dare show some backbone.
I posted an array of links to show that the claims were not just coming from liberals.

besides libs its the GOP establishment like Bush who detest Trump because he has balls and isn't bought and paid for.

You guys are vastly overestimating Trump's appeal to most Americans outside the conservative echo chamber.

You guys are vastly overestimating Trump's appeal to most Americans outside the conservative echo chamber.

I think Trump supporters are overestimating Trump's appeal within their party as well.

Forum List

Back