Trump fires Sec of State- while he is in Africa- too cowardly to fire in person?

So today we find out that Secretary of State Tillerson found out about being fired when he read President Trump's twitter
Rex Tillerson fired as secretary of state - CNNPolitics

Shades of Comey- remember of course when Trump fired Comey, Comey also was out of Washington- on the West Coast- and found out through the press.

Apparently Trump can fire people in person for a reality show- but doesn't have the balls to fire his top officials face to face.

Does it really matter? Of course Trump can fire anyone he has the legal authority to fire, and he can be as cowardly as he wants in the manner that he does it.

Just another indication of the kind of man Trump really is.
Where, Oh Where is the source that claims he was fired on twitter?

In the article I cited in the OP.

So today we find out that Secretary of State Tillerson found out about being fired when he read President Trump's twitter

Shades of Comey- remember of course when Trump fired Comey, Comey also was out of Washington- on the West Coast- and found out through the press.

Apparently Trump can fire people in person for a reality show- but doesn't have the balls to fire his top officials face to face.

Does it really matter? Of course Trump can fire anyone he has the legal authority to fire, and he can be as cowardly as he wants in the manner that he does it.

Hell. Tillerson should be grateful. Now he can leave that shit hole. I'm sure he wasn't there to take in the culture.

Rex Tillerson didn’t come begging Donald Trump for a job, Donald Trump asked Tillerson to work for him. Tillerson come off looking like a decent, honourable human being.

Trump comes off looking like bullying coward.

Every time Biff has to fire a true alpha male, he doesn’t have the balls to do it to his face. Like Gary Cohn, or James Comey.

What a dickless wonder!

Presidents set policy.

Various cabinet members implement them.

If they don't like that they can resign.

If they refused to implement then they get fired.

It really IS that simple.

What the hell? Do you guys get a memo or something. I mean I just heard a "Republican strategist" say that same thing, damn near verbatim.

But do you really want to go there? I mean I can run with it. Tell me if I got it right. The president sets policies. His staff are tasked to implement those policies. They refuse or fail to do so, they are "fired".

Well, the first thing to point out is that now we don't need very "qualified" people to serve in the Trump administration. Since the president is unilaterally setting policy and evidently feels he doesn't need "counsel", his high IQ and all, we don't need intelligent, resourceful, thinkers in positions of power. We simply need a bunch of mindless yes men, and women too. Pompeo fits that bill nicely.

That might be fine and dandy if we had a president who really did have a high IQ. I mean at least as high as Bill Clinton's.but preferably at the level of John Adams.. But good gosh almighty, Trump is not only dumber than a box of rocks, he is off the chain mentally ill. Your scenario plays out like the inmates running the asylum. And I ain't just whistling Dixie. I mean The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari inmates running the asylum.

Trimp is CRUEL!

Presidents set policy.

Various cabinet members implement them.

If they don't like that they can resign.

If they refused to implement then they get fired.

It really IS that simple.

What the hell? Do you guys get a memo or something. I mean I just heard a "Republican strategist" say that same thing, damn near verbatim.

But do you really want to go there? I mean I can run with it. Tell me if I got it right. The president sets policies. His staff are tasked to implement those policies. They refuse or fail to do so, they are "fired".

Well, the first thing to point out is that now we don't need very "qualified" people to serve in the Trump administration. Since the president is unilaterally setting policy and evidently feels he doesn't need "counsel", his high IQ and all, we don't need intelligent, resourceful, thinkers in positions of power. We simply need a bunch of mindless yes men, and women too. Pompeo fits that bill nicely.

That might be fine and dandy if we had a president who really did have a high IQ. I mean at least as high as Bill Clinton's.but preferably at the level of John Adams.. But good gosh almighty, Trump is not only dumber than a box of rocks, he is off the chain mentally ill. Your scenario plays out like the inmates running the asylum. And I ain't just whistling Dixie. I mean The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari inmates running the asylum.
Trump is left with 2nd string, sycophants AND crazies. Quality people left and the others won't come work for him. We have the lowest quality of leadership in !y lifetime, TOP down.

Trimp is CRUEL!

Trump is awesome.

When you fuck with the bull, you get the horn.

Trimp is CRUEL!

Trump is awesome.

TRUMP IS TRASH! And cruel.

Trimp is CRUEL!

Trump is awesome.

Why exactly are you fucking a bull?

Trimp is CRUEL!

Trump is awesome.

Why exactly are you fucking a bull?

LMAO!!!! (I was WONDERING TOO! Too early for such 'visuals' of that)

No, stupid, Africa was an important place to do it, considering that Joann Isham is CIA that links to Hillary Clinton, and Clinton's trip to Africa links to Uranium One. The new female appointment to the CIA will certainly be clued up about Isham familial DNA linked to the Clinton mafia.

No, stupid, Africa was an important place to do it, considering that Joann Isham is CIA that links to Hillary Clinton, and Clinton's trip to Africa links to Uranium One. The new female appointment to the CIA will certainly be clued up about Isham familial DNA linked to the Clinton mafia.

LOL- fascinating to see the tinfoil hat crowd vomit words onto a page.

One of the things that kinda makes me nervous is that Tillerson is going to be replaced by Pompeo, and Pompeo is a definite hawk.
And that's why he was replaced. Tillerson (phone changed the name) was NOT fully on board with this administration's agenda.

One by one, he is cleaning up the executive branch.

Last edited:

Hell. Tillerson should be grateful. Now he can leave that shit hole. I'm sure he wasn't there to take in the culture.

I am sure that Tillerson is glad to be rid of the job.

I can't say I approved Tillerson's actions- nor do I care that much that he is out. I think how he was fired was just indicative of the kind of man Trump is.
...and glad to be rid of Trump, something most Americans long for.

#32 has less stones than Death Angel, who will actually go to the Clinton mafia-linked address to take pictures. When DA takes a picture of it, DA is also taking a picture of the Paducah, Kentucky link to uranium refining, which link is precisely represented by those addresses in Michigan that link to the CIA. $32 is not educated enough to know about James Jesus Angleton's link to Paducah, Kentucky, and certainly seems scared shitless to go back to school.

#32 has less stones than Death Angel, who will actually go to the Clinton mafia-linked address to take pictures. When DA takes a picture of it, DA is also taking a picture of the Paducah, Kentucky link to uranium refining, which link is precisely represented by those addresses in Michigan that link to the CIA. $32 is not educated enough to know about James Jesus Angleton's link to Paducah, Kentucky, and certainly seems scared shitless to go back to school.
images

Forum List

Back