Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

it makes no sense for anyone to believe Mexico will pay for his wall.
it makes no sense for him to believe that he will do anything about healthcare when he took health care away from millions of people
he is a proven pathological liar.
It makes no sense to build a ‘wall’ in the first place.
It makes perfect sense to build a wall if you want to keep illegals from entering from Mexico. It makes no sense to build a wall if you don't mind illegals entering from Mexico.

This is the 21st Century. The wall didn't work for China...why would it work for the US. Use technology and do the job for less. trump used the wall concept because he knew that most of his cult members would find that easier to understand.

The wall did work for China. Do you imagine they would keep adding to it for 2000 years if it didn't work?

Please tell me that you're not as dumb as you sound...

The failure of the Great Wall

It worked for hundreds of years at a time. If the Trump wall works for 50 years, I'll be satisfied.

Douchebags like you try to define "worked" to mean no one could get across it for 2000 years. Only an imbecile would insist that was the measure of success. According to you we shouldn't have a military because they don't win every battle.

Last edited:

Two tidbits to the above......

First, did you know that most likely, were a wall to be built, it would be done by an Israeli company? (they're one of those companies building a prototype......So much for MAGA mantras.)

Second, there this nugget from our beloved Trump

Trump claimed no one would ever use a ladder to go over his wall because "there's no way to get down." He pondered, then conceded, "maybe a rope."

Ha Ha!.....Maybe a rope...or a tunnel ...or a large drone.....

These are issues he is still working on, it makes no sense to say he lied about them.

it makes no sense for anyone to believe Mexico will pay for his wall.
it makes no sense for him to believe that he will do anything about healthcare when he took health care away from millions of people
he is a proven pathological liar.
It makes no sense to build a ‘wall’ in the first place.
It makes perfect sense to build a wall if you want to keep illegals from entering from Mexico. It makes no sense to build a wall if you don't mind illegals entering from Mexico.

This is the 21st Century. The wall didn't work for China...why would it work for the US. Use technology and do the job for less. trump used the wall concept because he knew that most of his cult members would find that easier to understand.

The wall did work for China. Do you imagine they would keep adding to it for 2000 years if it didn't work?

The Mongols did not CROSS the Great Wall of China - they went around it!

Hey Donald; I'm a sociopathic, deceitful, genocidal, corrupt, megalomaniac degenerate. I'd fit in perfectly in your administration. Pick me! Let's rid the world of human filth.

Do morons like you have anything besides personal attacks in your quiver? I believe you're at least telling the truth about your qualities.

I'm just looking for a newer, better-paying job like any good capitalist.

Oh yeah, Donald; I forgot to mention that I'm incurably ignorant as well. Can I be your new Chief of Staff? I'd also like to bang your daughter and wife too, if you don't mind. Can I get that in writing?

You are giving us too much information. We really don't want to know about your loathsome fantasies.

When you're done sucking Trump's orange dick, ask him if he'll send Michael Cohen by later this afternoon. Trump has already said publicly that he considers his daughter to be a "piece of ass", and apparently even contracts he doesn't sign are still legally binding (according to David Dennisson's lawyer) so I'm cool with talking directly to Cohen. He's unlikely to find a worse SoS than me, so naturally I'm perfect for his administration. I'm sure Kushner won't mind if I get Ivanka on Wednesdays; he's far too busy creating world peace and all that other bullshit to screw his wife anyway.
th

Forum List

Back