Trump, Fiorina, Carson, get virtually nothing from it

the left sees no difference you idiot. McCarthy made comments that the left took to mean he was admitting the Benghazi scandals was something republicans made up. it is related to the email server scandal because republicans and possibly the Obama administration that has the FBI INVESTIGATING HER think Benghazi-related emails might be among the stuff SHE WIPED CLEAN FROM HER SERVER

Maybe because the Democrats don't have 20 people running? :dunno:

yea? and??

they haven't got anywhere attacking the republican frontrunners dummy. what part don't you get??

They NEVER attack the other party during the primaries. They attack themselves. What part don't you get?

really nutjob??? where are all these attacks by Democrats running on each other???

All two of them?

Nah, just point to 3 of them.

I got a better idea dullard; learn how to use the website here and look up the threads?? it's easy to find!! ;) lol better yet how about a show of posts from the NORMAL PEOPLE HERE??????

who has seen statement from the usual posters from the Left here (we all know who they are) desperately trying give Hillary a bump and saying this proves all along there was "nothing to" the email scandal???????

Sorry, I'm not finding much on this supposed bump Clinton was going to get because the leading candidate for Speaker dropped.

I provided it for you. then again you're proving what I originally said about not being surprised you don't know anything

thanks!!

No you didn't. You said liberals were claiming Clinton was going to get a bump because McCarthy stepped down. Then you provided an ad for Hillary attacking McCarthy's comments about the Benghazi hearing. Not the same thing.

it's not my job to un-idiot you; Hillary and her shills on these boards are using McCarthy's comments to "prove" ALL Hillary's crimes are just part of a vast right-wing conspiracy

try to keep up

That's not what I was commenting on when you replied to me. Moron.

Maybe because the Democrats don't have 20 people running? :dunno:

yea? and??

they haven't got anywhere attacking the republican frontrunners dummy. what part don't you get??

They NEVER attack the other party during the primaries. They attack themselves. What part don't you get?

really nutjob??? where are all these attacks by Democrats running on each other???

All two of them?

I BELIEVE you have four or five dummy; not my fault nobody ever heard of them and the guy in second place for dems isn't even running

I got a better idea dullard; learn how to use the website here and look up the threads?? it's easy to find!! ;) lol better yet how about a show of posts from the NORMAL PEOPLE HERE??????

who has seen statement from the usual posters from the Left here (we all know who they are) desperately trying give Hillary a bump and saying this proves all along there was "nothing to" the email scandal???????

Sorry, I'm not finding much on this supposed bump Clinton was going to get because the leading candidate for Speaker dropped.

I provided it for you. then again you're proving what I originally said about not being surprised you don't know anything

thanks!!

No you didn't. You said liberals were claiming Clinton was going to get a bump because McCarthy stepped down. Then you provided an ad for Hillary attacking McCarthy's comments about the Benghazi hearing. Not the same thing.

it's not my job to un-idiot you; Hillary and her shills on these boards are using McCarthy's comments to "prove" ALL Hillary's crimes are just part of a vast right-wing conspiracy

try to keep up

then you probably belong on another thread einstein

thanks!!

try to keep up

I guess we can agree that there was no great expectation that McCarthy dropping out of the speaker race was going to help Clinton in the polls.

thanks!!

try to keep up

I guess we can agree that there was no great expectation that McCarthy dropping out of the speaker race was going to help Clinton in the polls.

I would first have to agree you're a loser lying to herself.. ok since you are you get your own delusions. have fun with them. it's clear the same liberals and Hillary supporters who have been saying for YEARS since Benghazi happened that Republican investigations into Hillary were "PHONY SCANDALS" and were hoping the comments of McCarthy, WHICH THE LEFT TOOK AS AN ADMISSION OF WHAT THEY BELEIVED REPUBLICANS ARE DOING, WERE GOING TO BOOST HILLARY IN THE POLLS.

they havent

Isnt it obvious by now the Left is just DESPERATE this political season??? Look at all the vicious attacks on Republican candidates and what has it got them? They are polling just as high as they were, and no Democrat has gotten a bump in their ratings as a result of attacks on Republicans. Come to think of it Hillary has got exactly NOTHING out of the Left's desperate, pathetic "Gotcha!" cries about McCarthy, even with him dropping out of the running for Speaker.

many liberals just lie to themselves
I think McCarthy's mouth will gain her support later. I don't think most people are paying much attention yet. He certainly served her a "vast Rightwing conspiricy" talking point on a silver platter

Nah, just point to 3 of them.

thanks!!

try to keep up

"Prove"?

We have a confession.

Isnt it obvious by now the Left is just DESPERATE this political season??? Look at all the vicious attacks on Republican candidates and what has it got them? They are polling just as high as they were, and no Democrat has gotten a bump in their ratings as a result of attacks on Republicans. Come to think of it Hillary has got exactly NOTHING out of the Left's desperate, pathetic "Gotcha!" cries about McCarthy, even with him dropping out of the running for Speaker.

many liberals just lie to themselves

They're probably going to try a lot of things.

They will never admit it, but, Obama was an anomaly. Like Bill Clinton before him, he has the BS talk down pat.

Sure they are worried. There is no Obama running this election; nobody to bring college kids and minorities out in droves to put the Democrat contender over the barrel. Biden is a nice enough guy, but he's still part of the Senior Citizen club that is the Democrat party contenders. They are a bore fest.

On the other hand, Trump is turning a lot of heads on both sides of the aisle. He's not far right and possesses some left ideas, but he says what he thinks and that's refreshing and entertaining at the same time.

try to keep up

I would first have to agree you're a loser lying to herself.. ok since you are you get your own delusions. have fun with them. it's clear the same liberals and Hillary supporters who have been saying for YEARS since Benghazi happened that Republican investigations into Hillary were "PHONY SCANDALS" and were hoping the comments of McCarthy, WHICH THE LEFT TOOK AS AN ADMISSION OF WHAT THEY BELEIVED REPUBLICANS ARE DOING, WERE GOING TO BOOST HILLARY IN THE POLLS.

they havent

First, when you don't know someone's gender, don't guess.

Second. You responded to a post where I asked you to show me where liberals were saying Clinton would get a boost in the polls because McCarthy decided not to run for speaker. You still haven't done that.

Three. What McCarthy said was an admission. Whether that helps Clinton or not, I have o idea but if I were her I'd be running those ads non stop. However, that's not what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back