trump Finally Gets His Ukraine Announcement For an Investigation

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

Can you translate that to English, I'm not proficient in commie gibberish.

are you saying you didnt know the dems were working with some Ukraine politicians to effect the 2016 election???

Actually I do know, they also tried to get the Ukraine embassy to help them out also. Plus the Ukraine ambassador published an OP-ED against Trump. Why is clarity so difficult for you.

The Ukrainian ambassador wrote an op-ed because Trump was saying things that were counter to the beliefs and interests of Ukraine with regard to Crimea.

They were simply correcting the record. Should we be upset about it?

thats a lie and you know it,,,
What’s untrue?

are you saying you didnt know the dems were working with some Ukraine politicians to effect the 2016 election???

Actually I do know, they also tried to get the Ukraine embassy to help them out also. Plus the Ukraine ambassador published an OP-ED against Trump. Why is clarity so difficult for you.

The Ukrainian ambassador wrote an op-ed because Trump was saying things that were counter to the beliefs and interests of Ukraine with regard to Crimea.

What’s untrue?

sorry but could you clarify whos ambassador you are talking about???ours or theirs??

What’s untrue?

sorry but could you clarify whos ambassador you are talking about???ours or theirs??

The ambassador from Ukraine.

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

It was all over Maddow when she did her interview.
Except his OWN texts say otherwise, clearly tracking her movements.

In a March 23 text message to Parnas, Hyde had written of Yovanovitch, “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this b----. I’ll get right in that.

“She [sic] under heavy protection outside Kiev,” Hyde texted.

He went on to describe Yovanovitch’s location, her communications and her security level.

“They are moving her tomorrow,” Hyde wrote Parnas on May 25.

Later that same day, Hyde texted: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

And then, “She’s next to the embassy.”
And once again you have a large failure to understand the written word.
Lev said in a Maddow interview that it was a joke by a fellow that was drunk 24/7. Lev stopped talking with him after awhile. So you want to make it in to something more then a joke go talk with Lev.
The Right always claim it is a joke when they get caught, but the fact remains Hyde had info he wouldn't have had if he wasn't stalking her, no matter what Parnas "thought."
But I'm glad you believe Parnes' word is gospel.

at this point its common knowledge,,,

I don't get commiecrat talking points emails, so how about providing a link.

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

You don't know diddly squat.

She should have kept quite during the election. It's just that simple.

I think it’s the ambassador’s job to stick up for their country’s interests.

Evidently she wasn't doing a very good job, she got fired. I don't think she got a cushy job at a college like Yovanovitch.

I don't get commiecrat talking points emails, so how about providing a link.

You don't know diddly squat.

You are correct, I don't know any of the squats, including diddly.

She should have kept quite during the election. It's just that simple.

I think it’s the ambassador’s job to stick up for their country’s interests.

Evidently she wasn't doing a very good job, she got fired. I don't think she got a cushy job at a college like Yovanovitch.

Only because she hurt Trump’s fragile ego.

It's just not the investigation trump wants.

Ukraine announced today that they will be investigating whether Ambassador Yovanovich was spied on and if there was actually a threat to her security.

Ukraine is also investigating the russian hack at Berisma that recently happened.

You trump supporters should be happy. You finally have Ukraine announcing an investigation.

Ukraine launches probe over whether US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch was tracked
Was that a favor?

I don't know but if I lived in Ukraine I would want that investigation to happen.

The US president shouldn't be sending his people to another nation to spy on our ambassadors and wage a campaign to smear and fire them.

If the US needs one of our ambassadors spied on they should do it legally. Involve our DOJ the FISA courts and follow the law.

It's interesting that the announcement of an investigation isn't the one that trump wanted.

What's even more interesting is how quickly President Zelensky pounced on this investigation, while he hemmed and hawed over making an announcment about investigating the Bidens.

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

In a March 23 text message to Parnas, Hyde had written of Yovanovitch, “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this b----. I’ll get right in that.

He went on to describe Yovanovitch’s location, her communications and her security level.

Later that same day, Hyde texted: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

Lev said in a Maddow interview that it was a joke by a fellow that was drunk 24/7. Lev stopped talking with him after awhile. So you want to make it in to something more then a joke go talk with Lev.
The Right always claim it is a joke when they get caught, but the fact remains Hyde had info he wouldn't have had if he wasn't stalking her, no matter what Parnas "thought."
No I'm just laughing at the crazy left with their savior and latest got him now moment that will more then likely blowup in their face again.

No I'm just laughing at the crazy left with their savior and latest got him now moment that will more then likely blowup in their face again.
Yes, good for you son, show that ass, shake it all around, hey look at maxdeath everyone ...

Yes, good for you son, show that ass, shake it all around, hey look at maxdeath everyone ...
Roflol. I sure feel sorry for little children like you. No go have mommy put you away in your little crib so you can go sleepy.

Ukraine announced today that they will be investigating whether Ambassador Yovanovich was spied on and if there was actually a threat to her security.

Ukraine is also investigating the russian hack at Berisma that recently happened.

You trump supporters should be happy. You finally have Ukraine announcing an investigation.

If there's an actual crime you don't have to extort them to open an investigation.

Who knew?

Was that a favor?

I don't know but if I lived in Ukraine I would want that investigation to happen.

The US president shouldn't be sending his people to another nation to spy on our ambassadors and wage a campaign to smear and fire them.

If the US needs one of our ambassadors spied on they should do it legally. Involve our DOJ the FISA courts and follow the law.

It's interesting that the announcement of an investigation isn't the one that trump wanted.

I think the first three words tell it all.

Was that a favor?

your right,,,he should have just fired her without an investigation,,,

He tried to fire her several times. His people knew it was for bullshit reasons, and always came up with some excuse why it couldn't happen.
Lev Parnas: Trump tried to fire Yovanovitch multiple times
upload_2020-1-17_2-29-15.png

Idiots in Ukraine don't even know how to run an investigation. They're investigating the wrong people.

Idiots in Ukraine don't even know how to run an investigation. They're investigating the wrong people.

Not at all. They're investigating exactly the RIGHT people. The people who were messing with their government, trying to undermine the legally elected Ukrainian government to weaken them to benefit Russia. Trump is also trying to force negotiations between Russia and the Ukraine.

If you look at Trump's foreign policy in the region, it's all done to the benefit of the Kremlin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back