trump Finally Gets His Ukraine Announcement For an Investigation

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

It was all over Maddow when she did her interview.
Except his OWN texts say otherwise, clearly tracking her movements.

In a March 23 text message to Parnas, Hyde had written of Yovanovitch, “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this b----. I’ll get right in that.

“She [sic] under heavy protection outside Kiev,” Hyde texted.

He went on to describe Yovanovitch’s location, her communications and her security level.

“They are moving her tomorrow,” Hyde wrote Parnas on May 25.

Later that same day, Hyde texted: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

And then, “She’s next to the embassy.”
And once again you have a large failure to understand the written word.
Lev said in a Maddow interview that it was a joke by a fellow that was drunk 24/7. Lev stopped talking with him after awhile. So you want to make it in to something more then a joke go talk with Lev.

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

Wow, you better contact Ukraine right away!

:auiqs.jpg:
Wow you still have the IQ of a squirrel. Feel sorry for you.

I must have missed that in the link, where was that said?

at this point its common knowledge,,,

I don't get commiecrat talking points emails, so how about providing a link.

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

Can you translate that to English, I'm not proficient in commie gibberish.

are you saying you didnt know the dems were working with some Ukraine politicians to effect the 2016 election???

Actually I do know, they also tried to get the Ukraine embassy to help them out also. Plus the Ukraine ambassador published an OP-ED against Trump. Why is clarity so difficult for you.

In a March 23 text message to Parnas, Hyde had written of Yovanovitch, “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this b----. I’ll get right in that.

He went on to describe Yovanovitch’s location, her communications and her security level.

Later that same day, Hyde texted: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

Lev said in a Maddow interview that it was a joke by a fellow that was drunk 24/7. Lev stopped talking with him after awhile. So you want to make it in to something more then a joke go talk with Lev.
Oh, don't you worry, we will. Lev is singing like a canary.

Cool crybabying! Have you contacted Ukraine yet? How surprised they will be that some random dipshit has all the info they need!

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

are you saying you didnt know the dems were working with some Ukraine politicians to effect the 2016 election???

Actually I do know, they also tried to get the Ukraine embassy to help them out also. Plus the Ukraine ambassador published an OP-ED against Trump. Why is clarity so difficult for you.

now youre catching up,,,

but thanks for the update, but knew that months ago,,,

Damn you must be the craziest kid on your block

And composing as he goes along. LMAO

Cool crybabying! Have you contacted Ukraine yet? How surprised they will be that some random dipshit has all the info they need!
I don't need to contact anyone. I have heard we got him now so many times from you retards it just automatically gets ignored.

The Ukrainian ambassador wrote an op-ed because Trump was saying things that were counter to the beliefs and interests of Ukraine with regard to Crimea.

They were simply correcting the record. Should we be upset about it?

He has already shot down the whole spying on the ambassador lie. He has even said things that contradict what he has previously stated.

The guy is the new savior of the left yet he is, to be kind, shifty as hell.
The guy that brought out this so called evidence is Schiff, to claim he is unreliable is an understatement.

I don’t trust anything Lev says.

But he did keep his receipts.

The Ukrainian ambassador wrote an op-ed because Trump was saying things that were counter to the beliefs and interests of Ukraine with regard to Crimea.

She should have kept quite during the election. It's just that simple.

She should have kept quite during the election. It's just that simple.

I think it’s the ambassador’s job to stick up for their country’s interests.

thats a lie and you know it,,,

Forum List

Back