trump Finally Gets His Ukraine Announcement For an Investigation

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's just not the investigation trump wants.

Ukraine announced today that they will be investigating whether Ambassador Yovanovich was spied on and if there was actually a threat to her security.

Ukraine is also investigating the russian hack at Berisma that recently happened.

You trump supporters should be happy. You finally have Ukraine announcing an investigation.

Ukraine launches probe over whether US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch was tracked

who are they investigating???

if its trump that would be stupid since the ambassador is one of his employees,,,

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

It was all over Maddow when she did her interview.

Ukraine announced today that they will be investigating whether Ambassador Yovanovich was spied on and if there was actually a threat to her security.

Ukraine is also investigating the russian hack at Berisma that recently happened.

You trump supporters should be happy. You finally have Ukraine announcing an investigation.

Was that a favor?

Was that a favor?

I don't know but if I lived in Ukraine I would want that investigation to happen.

The US president shouldn't be sending his people to another nation to spy on our ambassadors and wage a campaign to smear and fire them.

If the US needs one of our ambassadors spied on they should do it legally. Involve our DOJ the FISA courts and follow the law.

It's interesting that the announcement of an investigation isn't the one that trump wanted.

Was that a favor?

I don't know but if I lived in Ukraine I would want that investigation to happen.

The US president shouldn't be sending his people to another nation to spy on our ambassadors and wage a campaign to smear and fire them.

If the US needs one of our ambassadors spied on they should do it legally. Involve our DOJ the FISA courts and follow the law.

It's interesting that the announcement of an investigation isn't the one that trump wanted.

your right,,,he should have just fired her without an investigation,,,

Why was she briefed on hunter biden at her hearing?? Hmmm

Why should they need to investigate, isn't the host country responsible for the security of foreign diplomats?
Shouldn't they have known what was going on.

Why should they need to investigate, isn't the host country responsible for the security of foreign diplomats?

they did know because some of their politicians were involved,,,

I must have missed that in the link, where was that said?

Guess you missed the DNC talking points the rest of your squirrel buddies are hammering. According the lefts newest savior the Ambassador was never tracked it was a joke by a fella that was drunk 24/7.

Except his OWN texts say otherwise, clearly tracking her movements.

In a March 23 text message to Parnas, Hyde had written of Yovanovitch, “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this b----. I’ll get right in that.

“She [sic] under heavy protection outside Kiev,” Hyde texted.

He went on to describe Yovanovitch’s location, her communications and her security level.

“They are moving her tomorrow,” Hyde wrote Parnas on May 25.

Later that same day, Hyde texted: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

And then, “She’s next to the embassy.”

at this point its common knowledge,,,

I don't get commiecrat talking points emails, so how about providing a link.

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

everytime the drone collective begs for the dems to take action against their chosen one THEY DO and get the results shoved BACK up their ass .

:abgg2q.jpg:

commiecrat??? I think your thinking is backwards,,,its them that say different,,,

Can you translate that to English, I'm not proficient in commie gibberish.

Wow, you better contact Ukraine right away!

:auiqs.jpg:

Uh..hey professor...you just literally answered your own question.

caterperrllerr

Can you translate that to English, I'm not proficient in commie gibberish.

are you saying you didnt know the dems were working with some Ukraine politicians to effect the 2016 election???

Forum List

Back