Trump Finally Admits Russia Hacked The DNC

Way to parrot lying media lies, dopes!

Derp! Lie made up to assuage butthurt snowflakes, let's roll that into a snowball!

The problem is it's almost May, dumbshits.

Are lefties so crazy with hatred and anger and disappointment that they forgot who was in charge for the last eight freaking years? How the hell is Trump responsible for the Russians hacking the DNC?
This!
The Russians, (or whoever) hacked the DNC. The DNC was exposed for the lying, corrupt, douchebags that they are.
No, the election was not hacked (as they want you to believe). The DNC got exposed! Any of them apologize yet? Or even acknowledge their corruption? No, of course not. They are Dimocraps, and are pointing fingers.............that's what they do.

Are lefties so crazy with hatred and anger and disappointment that they forgot who was in charge for the last eight freaking years? How the hell is Trump responsible for the Russians hacking the DNC?
This!
The Russians, (or whoever) hacked the DNC. The DNC was exposed for the lying, corrupt, douchebags that they are.
No, the election was not hacked (as they want you to believe). The DNC got exposed! Any of them apologize yet? Or even acknowledge their corruption? No, of course not. They are Dimocraps, and are pointing fingers.............that's what they do.
What was corrupt in the emails? The primary debate/town hall questions for both Hillary and Bernie were leaked by Donna Brazille....and that's it, that I saw....

So exactly what was corrupt in your mind?

This!
What was corrupt in the emails? The primary debate/town hall questions for both Hillary and Bernie were leaked by Donna Brazille....and that's it, that I saw....

Did I say anything about e-mails???
What they did to Bernie is just a small example of their corruption..................shall I go on?

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.
Still no Russian connection…

Your 'Russian connections' are fake news.

~ Top Ten Dos and Don’ts for US Companies Doing Business Internationally

Overview: Make note of dates here kidos.

"Many US companies, small and large, want to distribute their products effectively and efficiently in international markets - and to make a profit doing so. In 2010, the US government established the National Export Incentive (More details on the NEI) and set the ambitious goal of doubling US exports by the end of 2014. The NEI provides for some government assistance, but the decisions on how to export and do business outside the US must be made by each company. Even large companies often don't know how to address very different ways of doing business - this article identifies ten issues that always need to be considered."

Point 1: Ya'll are stupid when it comes to business in foreign countries - own it.

"1. Understand that Doing Business Overseas is Different than Doing Business in the USA.

The vast majority of American business people and lawyers have no experience with business or law outside the US. This is not surprising. Only 1% of American college students spend even a single semester studying outside the US, and a miniscule number of US high school students study abroad. The US education system is notoriously poor at creating fluent speakers of other languages. On top of that, even the largest US companies rarely send US employees overseas for extended periods of work."

Point 2:

"8. Show Up.

In foreign countries, American business people are famous for being the ones who show up, act very busy for a short time, make a lot of promises, then leave and are never seen again. That is, if they ever show up at all.

Communication with most parts of the world has become instantaneous and it is cheaper to do business by phone, fax and the Internet.Cheaper is not always better. Emails coming out of the net from an unknown person with a vague title are not likely to get as much credibility as future dealings with a colleague you have met. Credibility and trust take time to develop. I was involved in an investigation in Russia and asked the foreign regional business manager who had been responsible for his company’s Russian operation for several years who he trusted among their roughly 120 employees in Russia. “No one.” he replied.The same could probably have been said about operations in Brazil, India and many other countries. It is a sad, but normal, situation for many companies.

Face to face meetings are important. The business culture in the US is often not a good measure for dealing with foreign business people. It is not an overstatement to say that in many situations a person is not real until you have met them face to face and assessed them as a person. Whatever his failings may be, Greg Mortinson was right on his key point – taking the time to sit with a person and drink those 3 cups of tea and learn something about who they are and where they are coming from is necessary to achieving understanding and respect. That understanding and respect can get you a lot further in resolving disputes than even the best contract. It will help you explain why a well-written contract and compliance with ethical standards are important to you as part of American business culture.

Showing up, making connections and continuing to show up to keep them in place requires patience, time and expense. It helps if you have an actual interest in finding out something about the cultures in which you are doing business. No matter how boring and ritualistic some of the interactions may seem, you can open your eyes and look for the underlying cultural reasons and learn things that will benefit you personally and your company."

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.
Uh-oh...turns out that Hitlery created the entire "Russia stole the election for Trump" FAKE NEWS because her fragile little ego couldn't handle defeat. Like all left-wing snowflakes with a maniacal thirst for power, she felt entitled to the White House.

(Psst...notice the difference between my facts and your fantasy - I have a link to back up my post while you added absoutley nothing to your idiotic thread)

'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

Bullshit. From the moment the DNC was hacked, and emails started to be released, it was speculated that the Russians were behind it.

I was reading about Trump's ties to Russia in international news sites back last June and July. Trumpbots had to be wilfully blind to have missed it.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

LOL.

Progressives totally lost it on Nov 8

What most don't understand is it was LIKELY the primary work of Washington insiders and intelligence groups, right here at home. Whomever is responsible is heroic. Good to know the Dems. proved to be what most thought they were.
I think your reputation is soiled once you play your own country a fool for Russia.

Is your partisanship that strong so as to easily choose Russia over your own?7
so you don't care that the DNC were conniving liars and cheaters? Who'd of thunk it.

Uh-oh...turns out that Hitlery created the entire "Russia stole the election for Trump" FAKE NEWS because her fragile little ego couldn't handle defeat. Like all left-wing snowflakes with a maniacal thirst for power, she felt entitled to the White House.

(Psst...notice the difference between my facts and your fantasy - I have a link to back up my post while you added absoutley nothing to your idiotic thread)

'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

Bullshit. From the moment the DNC was hacked, and emails started to be released, it was speculated that the Russians were behind it.

I was reading about Trump's ties to Russia in international news sites back last June and July. Trumpbots had to be wilfully blind to have missed it.
you know nothing about it. so you are spinning something you haven't seen. thanks,

This!

so if there was nothing corrupt, why do you care what the hack was about? Then there was nothing presented, in your mind, that would have influenced anything? wow, now which is it? was there influence or not?

you know nothing about it. so you are spinning something you haven't seen. thanks,

Here's a BBC Canada piece from October 16, 2016 - three weeks before the election, saying that the Russians hacked the DNC, and Trump knew about it in advance.

18 revelations from Wikileaks' hacked Clinton emails - BBC News

And here's a piece from the Washington Post, dated June, 2016 entitled "Trumps ties to Russia"

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

There were lots, lots more of them, but I guess you ignored them.

Forum List

Back