Trump farted today

Not just any fart, it was sensed by everyone around him in audio and olfactics. Apparently he didn't even apologize, and may have gestured it was the dog.

Trump is an evil man and must be stopped before we're in full Gestapo.

I'm scared and need to go find my transitional object to sooth my fears.

bigstock-Beautiful-woman-sleeping-in-th-104662439.jpg

Pfft, that's just funny as fuck hahahaha

I had a buddy named Swillbie (You know it's gonna be bad already right?) he was constantly drinking/drunk. One day he decided to light a fart ~falls out of her chair laughing at the memory~ so he rips a fireball, swear to God it rose 5 foot, then his pants started on fire and burnt the shit out of his ass and ... "treasures." We end up in the ER, and as if that wasn't bad enough, the doctors (as if to punish him - religious folks) pumped his stomach out into a honey pot buhahahaha

All he had to say after getting out of the hospital (and sober) was holy fuck I'm gonna shave from now on ~dies~

Wholly explosion.

Poor bastard, we called him "hot pants" and "pants on fire," for like 8 fucking years. Worse one of our buddies Christian was the editor for the year books his senior year "GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!" BUHAHAHAHA ~dies again~

The fart was infact approved by Putin and was the first bar of the Russian national anthem - place there by Putin himself via a pecker implant the last time Trump visited St Petersburg to try and do a propery deal. Alas all he came back with was a bad case of clap and a delayed action fart.

Forum List

Back