Trump Facebook Dress

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a mock dialogue between the American movie superstar Tom Cruise (Minority Report) and President Donald Trump about Facebook hieratics symbolic of modern age commerce-culture.

====

CRUISE: Do you realize millions carry cell-phones equipped with cameras now?
TRUMP: Everyone's a photojournalist in the age of Facebook, Tom!
CRUISE: You're right, sir, which is why I'm thrilled there's a Scientology profile-page on Facebook.
TRUMP: Yes, many present profiles and even corporate information on Facebook.
CRUISE: Kids, adults, and even the elderly enjoy navigating on Facebook...
TRUMP: It's awesome, and it reminds me of when the Internet was first introduced!
CRUISE: There are multiple Hollywood films about 'the Net' (e.g., Johnny Mnemonic).
TRUMP: When human beings can connect easily, the species grows in imagination (and strength).
CRUISE: Yes, it's like we're all resonating pulsating magnifying super-creative ants!
TRUMP: Right. Plus, you can buy or trade virtually anything on the Internet now (eBay, Amazon, eTrade).
CRUISE: Soon the postal service will be obsolete...
TRUMP: We just have to be careful about an all-out media-infiltration calamity (e.g., hacker rendition of 9/11)!
CRUISE: Doesn't the NSA have a special cyber-division that investigates such vulnerability?
TRUMP: Indeed they do, and I believe the Hollywood film Enemy of the State pokes fun at it...
CRUISE: Cinema is only art, and artists like to exaggerate about transforming consciousness!
TRUMP: Maybe Syria and Iran can be negotiated with (despite Sunni-Shia differences) using Bloomberg TV.

====

ant-man.jpg

SimCity

====

Tom Cruise went to the Library of Congress to study the history of law enforcement in the era of infamous American outlaw Billy the Kid. Cruise noted how Billy was portrayed in countless films such as Young Guns (Emilio Estevez) and wanted to make recommendations to President Trump about new age media-celebrity impact on commerce-culture. Cruise talked with Trump about Woody Allen's film Celebrity (Leo DiCaprio) and how it presented a pseudo-fictional culturally-symbolic 'icon-character' named Brandon Darrow (a talented but unruly media brat). Cruise also wondered if President Trump could affect America's attitudes towards bazaar-based leadership (e.g., Andrew Carnegie).

Cruise remarked to Trump that Brandon Darrow was like the 'virtual-reality' version of Billy the Kid in our modern age of contract-driven politics 'negotiation' (i.e., Wall Street). Trump affirmed to Cruise that the modern media does indeed create 'marketing mascots' for lifestyle philosophy negotiation, which is why Trump himself made a cameo in the Woody Allen film! Cruise suggested to Trump that the two start talking in the media/press about the circulation of 'etiquette-fantastic' colorful fictional 'avatars' from fantasy-engagement video games such as Mortal Kombat, and Trump told Cruise, "Ever since I looked at Facebook, I've been fascinated by the 'population-control realism' of the civilization-craftsman's video-game franchise SimCity!"

====

eb.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back