Trump Eyes 2 Seats on the Supreme Court

ferrero5

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team are reportedly preparing potential nominess to fill two Supreme Court vacancies, not just the one of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Last edited:
The Barack Obama government, which supports the people's uprisings silently, is the new president elected by the people.

If the US is not a superpower as yet, it will reveal that the United States is not the superpower and the Land of Freedoms, with military intervention, the capture of the military. If the Hillary Clinton supporters do not suppress their uprising, It will face the risk of fragmentation in the sense of the division of the meaning in the middle. Because Donald Trump does not leave footsteps on this walk and the performances.

Because the political process is getting worse, the best thing that the US supreme mind has done is "Shoot the President first, then shoot the shooter and clean up!" John F. Kennedy
Just what are you advocating? You need to be crystal clear.....

"I say it to you now, knowing full well that you will agree with me (that is, understand) only if you already agree with me." Stanley Fish

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ Ferrerro5] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

'Prof. George Lakoff - Reason is 98% Subconscious Metaphor in Frames & CULTural Narratives'

The Barack Obama government, which supports the people's uprisings silently, is the new president elected by the people.

If the US is not a superpower as yet, it will reveal that the United States is not the superpower and the Land of Freedoms, with military intervention, the capture of the military. If the Hillary Clinton supporters do not suppress their uprising, It will face the risk of fragmentation in the sense of the division of the meaning in the middle. Because Donald Trump does not leave footsteps on this walk and the performances.

Because the political process is getting worse, the best thing that the US supreme mind has done is "Shoot the President first, then shoot the shooter and clean up!" John F. Kennedy
Just what are you advocating? You need to be crystal clear.....
I think he's advocating for better mental health care.

"I say it to you now, knowing full well that you will agree with me (that is, understand) only if you already agree with me." Stanley Fish

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ Ferrerro5] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

'Prof. George Lakoff - Reason is 98% Subconscious Metaphor in Frames & CULTural Narratives'

Does claiming OP is someone called "Oliver" count as a conspiracy theory?

President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team are reportedly preparing potential nominess to fill two Supreme Court vacancies, not just the one of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.
Agreed -- Darth Vader Ginsberg will not live forever thank God.

She is barely cognitive now.

She was waiting for Hillary to win.

Hillary lost.

Now Ginsberg is going catatonic on the bench.

The first post in this thread is entirely different than owebo's response to ferrero5. Looked like ferrero5 from owebo's quote is advocating the shooting of Trump. But I'm not sure since ferrero5 never explained.

The first post in this thread is entirely different than owebo's response to ferrero5. Looked like ferrero5 from owebo's quote is advocating the shooting of Trump. But I'm not sure since ferrero5 never explained.
Well he deleted most of his first post realizing that covert assassination threats did not sit too well.

Forum List

Back