Trump executive action of social media censorship being blocked by insiders

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MindWars, Sep 11, 2018.

1. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,626
    Potential executive action to address the widespread Big Tech deplatforming and censorship of prominent conservative voices is being stymied by administration insiders who are oblivious to the threat and have convinced President Trump to put the issue on the back burner.

Trump Executive Action on Social Media Censorship Being Blocked by Insiders
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Blocking Trump oh imagine that. Whatever would they do that for. Demontards love it while not giving a dam how it does no good to have a gawd dam President when everything he does is blocked and by those who shouldn't have a higher power than him. The system is riggged for these fkn mental case demons as Trump tries to undo it they can't stand it. NWO your coming down either way bitch.

2. skye

skye Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,898
    you starting to quote your boss again???? A Jones???

no....please no.

ok?

3. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,231
    What executive action could we legally take on this shit? Declare them "news agencies" somehow when their platform /isn't/ news? Someone on youtube was talking about regulating them as "a public square" - which kind of makes sense, but then I gotta ask myself so is there /actually/ some law about what we the people can fucking say on a public street corner? (aside from causing riots) Uhm... IF there is, that shit law needs to be removed ASAP.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,344
    It would set the stage for christian baker's everywhere to begin making gay wedding cakes.

5. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40,161
    Sounds like a tale to me ...

6. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,626
    Fahrenheit 2018: Amazon Begins Banning Controversial Books

Amazon has officially entered dystopian territory by banning an entire range of dating advice books because they violate unspecified “content guidelines.”

Controversial author Roosh Valizadeh revealed the ban last night, tweeting, “Amazon has removed 9 of my books from sale, including my newest book Game, which was ranking in the top 1000. They won’t tell me the specific reason. Many of the books were on sale for 5+ years.”

Valizadeh later received an email from Amazon informing him that “content guidelines” were broken, but was again given no specifics.

“I feel like I’m in a Franz Kafka novel,” he tweeted.
    upload_2018-9-11_19-55-37.png

upload_2018-9-11_19-56-51.png
    Roosh on Twitter

Some losers don't know how to go and read the ENTIRE ARTICLE.............

This will be why he needs to do an executive order on these pricks.

7. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,231
    I agree it's fucking shitty MindWars FB, YouTube, Amazon, Google - they're all shit head companies clearly being run/moderated by folks who have a leftist bent.

But again, what law can be used to stop it? I mean you might be able to nail them with PA laws if they're to be considered "public squares" - but that's not going to prevent or stop these private companies from not hosting content they don't agree with. It's like from the beginning of the internet they've all had user agreements that specifically say you can't say this or that (under age sex, threats, etc) and that is 100% legal and always has been. So they add "can't have conservative views" or "can't have 'offensive' views" and it's over legally.

The only solution is the market solution. NEW places that aren't biased and don't censor.

8. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,626

The only thing that really and fairly takes care of it is a. FRIED GRID" nobody gets it. At this point this is what the pos douche baggs started, this is what the assholes of society wanted, but turning us into a communist nation . All teh tenticle connect to one main body and the main body we keep telling sleeping fkn zombies ppl refuse to believe and or aren't fkn awake enoughg to see it all understand it all etc.

All the answers to WHY its' being done starts with THE NEW WORLD ORDER" .

9. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,128
    Nobody’s crying over InfoWars except idiots. The voice of a lying conspiracy theorist who has destroyed many lives and is under law suit for promoting slanders and lies about Sandy Hook parents.

When you abuse your position and your voice to deliberately cause harm to others, you deserve to be silenced.

Next to be shut down: lying Russian trolls. Your days are numbered.

Tick tock troll.

10. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,231
    Yeah there's a bit of truth to that. NWO, globalist, etc. types are keen to "maintain" their brand of beliefs. I mean a lot of these cats aren't American right, so no they don't give two fucks about our 1st - it doesn't apply outside our country ya know?

I don't particularly buy into the like "conspiracy theory" of NWO being evil or whatever, it's just ... what it is; essentially that "Star Trek" like global federation. You're probs just a "nation orientated" person like me (and Trump and a bunch of peeps,) so globalist principles and beliefs feel like an oppression of "sovereign nation" status/self-governance; but in the grand scheme its just some peeps don't feel as strongly about our personal American beliefs in freedom of speech and shit. It's also why they [Globalist NWO types] butt heads with "nationalist" countries like Russia, one could even point to like Brexit, even Israel, and other "nationalistic" type countries in the ME.

I do agree it could be dangerous if we let them have everything - like I do feel like they've already got our universities, they've got our news, and they do want the internet (or at least the platforms that are popular internationally,) but I don't think they're doing it so much "on purpose" to "oppress" us or something, they just don't "get it" is all.

We really just need to create "American" focused platforms that follow American 1A principles.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1