Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

Yes now it is FACT that nothing ever happened.

Not a fact... Schiller admitted he only stayed in front of Trump's door a few minutes that night.

You are getting your shit from leaks. Not from testimony. And there are two conflicting sources right now. Oh and Schiller's lawyer is pissed right off that this crap is being leaked from the investigators.

Why would he be pissed if what is being leaked is true?

Hello? It was a closed door session for crying out loud Lewdog. That are investigating leaks as well as the Russian connections.

:lol:

I'm telling you right now, some of you guys need to start changing your position before he gets impeached and you look really bad. The stuff being leaked now is just the tip of the iceberg. If this is what is being leaked, can you imagine what is part of the information Mueller has that is being well protected?

How would being offered hookers in 2013 and his bodyguard refusing them get Trump impeached?

Not a fact... Schiller admitted he only stayed in front of Trump's door a few minutes that night.

You are getting your shit from leaks. Not from testimony. And there are two conflicting sources right now. Oh and Schiller's lawyer is pissed right off that this crap is being leaked from the investigators.

Hello? It was a closed door session for crying out loud Lewdog. That are investigating leaks as well as the Russian connections.

I'm telling you right now, some of you guys need to start changing your position before he gets impeached and you look really bad. The stuff being leaked now is just the tip of the iceberg. If this is what is being leaked, can you imagine what is part of the information Mueller has that is being well protected?

How would being offered hookers in 2013 and his bodyguard refusing them get Trump impeached?

I said that is just the tip of the iceberg. I didn't say THAT was going to get him impeached. A year ago, this story was being blown off as a false story from anonymous sources. Now it's not. This is just another part of the dossier proven true.

EXACTLY! At the time Trump was a private citizen. Had he even announced his intent to run for President yet? With or without the hookers or golden showers or anything else........how does it really make a difference now?

EXACTLY! At the time Trump was a private citizen. Had he even announced his intent to run for President yet? With or without the hookers or golden showers or anything else........how does it really make a difference now?

How does it make a difference? It's called compromising information... They could use it to bribe him to create policy that favors Russia in return for the information about him not being released.

:bang3:

I said that is just the tip of the iceberg. I didn't say THAT was going to get him impeached. A year ago, this story was being blown off as a false story from anonymous sources. Now it's not. This is just another part of the dossier proven true.

What was proven true???? That women were offered? That those same women were turned down???

Yeah indictments are just around that....Oh look squirrel!!

You’d think Trump had his employees giving him bj’s in the Oval Office or something.

How does it make a difference? It's called compromising information... They could use it to bribe him to create policy that favors Russia in return for the information about him not being released.

Compromising WHAT information?????????? Was Trump giving state secrets?

Holy shit! If Russia has a video of him CHEATING ON HIS WIFE... do you have a clue how much that could cost him in a divorce? Not to mention, do you think he would have gotten elected if a video of him cheating on his wife got released during the campaign? Not to mention, if he was doing something as kinky as getting pissed on by 5 prostitutes, he would do ANYTHING to make sure that didn't get released.

Holy shit! If Russia has a video of him CHEATING ON HIS WIFE... do you have a clue how much that could cost him in a divorce? Not to mention, do you think he would have gotten elected if a video of him cheating on his wife got released during the campaign? Not to mention, if he was doing something as kinky as getting pissed on by 5 prostitutes, he would do ANYTHING to make sure that didn't get released.
Russia implanted a chip in his skull and are controlling him.

It’s true. CNN just quoted anonymous sources.

Well then I guess his WIFE would have to deal with that now wouldn't she....IF such a thing actually happened.

Once again.......Schiller testified that HE & TRUMP ALREADY KNEW THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING TAPED AND REFUSED THE WOMEN SO THERE WAS NOTHING TO VIDEO TAPE!!!

Go back & read, then re-read & re-read again one of my earlier posts that highlighted some of this......also included was Schillers attorney calling for those that are leaking such BS that are a part of the investigation into leaking

Well then I guess his WIFE would have to deal with that now wouldn't she....IF such a thing actually happened.

Once again.......Schiller testified that HE & TRUMP ALREADY KNEW THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING TAPED AND REFUSED THE WOMEN SO THERE WAS NOTHING TO VIDEO TAPE!!!

Go back & read, then re-read & re-read again one of my earlier posts that highlighted some of this......also included was Schillers attorney calling for those that are leaking such BS that are a part of the investigation into leaking

Do you understand how much money it would cost Trump in a divorce where he got caught cheating?

It's called blackmail material. Not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. That's what Trump says NOW...

I don't care what the fuck Trump says now... if no one was in front of his door, or in his room at the time to give him an alibi, then there is no proof nothing happened... and the dossier continues to be confirmed.

A year ago you Trump supporters were saying the prostitutes were fake news... today you are backpedaling.

And, your point?

“Schiller said he told the Russian, “We don’t do that type of stuff,” sources told NBC.

On their way back to the hotel Schiller said he and Trump laughed about the offer, and that he personally stood by Trump’s door after he went to bed. Multiple sources told NBC Schiller was confident that no one sent Trump any women that evening, and that he and Trump were aware of the possibility of wiretapping or hidden cameras in the hotel room.

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.
Would it matter if he fucked 5 prostitutes? Who cares?
Leftists are all about shaming someone for their bedroom activities, so long as they aren't minorities and faggots.

And, your point?

“Schiller said he told the Russian, “We don’t do that type of stuff,” sources told NBC.

On their way back to the hotel Schiller said he and Trump laughed about the offer, and that he personally stood by Trump’s door after he went to bed. Multiple sources told NBC Schiller was confident that no one sent Trump any women that evening, and that he and Trump were aware of the possibility of wiretapping or hidden cameras in the hotel room.

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.
Leftists are all about shaming someone for their bedroom activities, so long as they aren't minorities and faggots.

I'm sorry, so cheating on one's wife isn't wrong?

And, your point?

If faggots cheat behind their wife's backs, you guys excuse it.

And, your point?

Ask Hillary.

Do you understand how much money it would cost Trump in a divorce where he got caught cheating?

It's called blackmail material. Not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. That's what Trump says NOW...

I don't care what the fuck Trump says now... if no one was in front of his door, or in his room at the time to give him an alibi, then there is no proof nothing happened... and the dossier continues to be confirmed.

A year ago you Trump supporters were saying the prostitutes were fake news... today you are backpedaling.

Yes it could be very expensive divorce for blackmail purposes, but........

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HIM BEING PRESIDENT?? OR ANY WRONGDOING AGAINST OUR OWN GOVERNMENT????

And, your point?

If faggots cheat behind their wife's backs, you guys excuse it.

Wrong. And who are the "You guys" I'm being grouped with? :dunno:

Pretty funny you are so fucking hypocritical that you are creating categories that are worse than others. Last I checked it was just as much a sin to commit adultery as it is to have gay sex.

Forum List

Back