Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lewdog, Nov 9, 2017.

1. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,427
    You haven't been out of country much -- I'd wager. You ever watch spy movies? Russia is very big place. The Kremlin isn't the ONLY PLACE with bad guys. You got your mafia, oligarchs, and just powerful govt/private companies doing their OWN "foreign relations". Much like this country. I RESENT the idea that you "don't trust Russians".

Just expect that in the 90s -- if you went to Russia on VERY HIGH biz that the govt would be minding you. Other than that -- it LOOKS to me -- like the threat from the Russian Lawyer/ Fusion GPS lady came from HILLARY'S campaign and NOT the Russians. At least not Russians at the Kremlin level..

2. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,079
    It didn't, he was offered prostitutes by people he had no knowledge of and he laughed it off. And this was before he was a candidate.

Ya think that perv Bill Clinton would have rejected it? I doubt it.

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,240

You make assumptions and when given counter-arguments and asked to back your assumptions with facts you refuse to do so. I've asked you in multiple threads to do so, and now you have even resorted to trolling.

If Trump Jr. didn't know his meeting in Trump Tower was wrong, why did he lie and say it was about abortion? Why did Trump Sr. help him formulate that lie?

Will this make it easier for you to have a real debate if I go one item at a time? Or will you continue to seep down into the same type of category as trolls like bripat, jc, and others?

4. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,240

I HAVE been out of the country... and you continue to ignore the simple fucking question I've posed multiple times now.

5. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,240

TRUMP SAID THE DOSSIER WAS A COMPLETE LIE. That's not true...

Please tell me the last time Trump refused to take the opportunity to brag about how smart he thinks he is? If he knew this would come out, he would have bragged from the very fucking beginning that when he was in Moscow that he knew that Russia tried to get compromising info on him but he was to smart to fall for it, and that is how he knew the dossier was fake... he didn't do that. He claimed THE ENTIRE THING WAS FAKE. That's a lie.

6. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,427
    Testing.. Thump Thump... Testing.. Is this on??? ---

THERE WERE NO PROSTITUTES. Not any peeing on the bed because "the Obama's slept there".

Only prostitutes around Trump these days are the one's the Sec. Service guys can't keep their paws off of in foreign countries... True story...

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,743
    Youve given up trying to defend it.

The dossier is proven right again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,079
    Yes, the Dossier was a lie. Putin did not have compromising video of prostitutes peeing on Trump. It never happened. Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians and then with the crooked media to spread those lies. Sounds like Hillary and individuals in the media and DNC to be put behind bars.

9. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +588
    What the dossier claimed happened (prostitutes peeing etc.) did not. There is no proof of that whatsoever. The fact that the bodyguard left is no proof at all. So what if Trump didn't mention precisely that he'd been propositioned and turned it down? With the way you lefties and the crazy MSM treats Trump it's no wonder he didn't mention his denial of the proposition at the time. Bottom line there is NO PROOF that the prostitutes were even anywhere near his room. Seems you want to take 'no proof' and try to smear him with that. I call that desperation.

10. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,079
    So the Leftie headline here that we've been bombarded with the last few days is, "OMG OMG OMG! Trump was offered Russian prostitutes and he rejected it! OMG OMG OMG! Stop the fake news media presses!"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1