Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

And the Earth is flat.

Well what a well researched retort. Its just a coincidence that Trumps bodyguard confirmed the prostitute claim from the dossier.
You mean the bullshit claim that Putin has compromising video of prostutues peeing on Trump? A claim which came as a result of Hillary's funding and collaboration with the Russians? That claim?

No, I clearly said the dossier mentioned prostitutes and Trump's bodyguard confirmed prostitutes were offered on the same trip as indicated in the dossier. The same day.

Days match.
The dossier "mentioned" prostitutes on the same trip, and....therefore it's true?! Leftie logic at its best. Don't give up your daytime job, detective Columbo. Hilarious.

No, the dossier just made a really good guess
I see no reason to believe this part of the dossier is true. But even if it is, this prostitute claim is not an issue with me. I am far more concerned with the idea of the Trump campaign accepting a helping hand from Putin...not Russia, but Putin and his flunkies, of which there are many. As I understand it, you are either a Putin flunkie or a nonentity, and I trust Putin as much as the Serpent in the garden of Eden.... smooth and subtle but up to no good for us. The prostitute slam is a diversion from the real issue IMHO.

Forum List

Back