Trump EPA chief jettisoning alarmists from advisory panel!!

The science is already out, the earth has been warming unnaturally since the industrial revolution. But not surprised that the Mango Mussolini is going against science, so is his hair.

Once more Silly Billy is lying, and knows it. No data? The US, EU, Japan, China, Russia, and India all have satellites measuring the temperatures. Ample data, no brains on the part of Silly Billy in thinking that he can get away with such a stupid lie.
BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your ignorance is stunning.. But then you seem to think that modeling is empirical evidence of some sort... Again, without ground based stations to confirm data created, the models can say what ever they want them too and no one can refute the lies... And that's the way you alarmists like it..
Stupid ass, satellite observations are not modeling.
ALL OF YOUR WARMING IS MADE UP!

The science is already out, the earth has been warming unnaturally since the industrial revolution. But not surprised that the Mango Mussolini is going against science, so is his hair.
And your proof is what?

Further, it is well within the natural variability levels.. and without one ounce of quantifiable, repeatable, science and empirical evidence your basing your bull shit on what exactly?

And your proof is what?

Further, it is well within the natural variability levels.. and without one ounce of quantifiable, repeatable, science and empirical evidence your basing your bull shit on what exactly?
Oh man, I feel for you not being able to tell the difference between real science and fake shit on the internet. Life must be a struggle.

And your proof is what?

Oh man, I feel for you not being able to tell the difference between real science and fake shit on the internet. Life must be a struggle.
As a practicing Meteorologist and Atmospheric Physicist I find your lack of basic science capabilities funny.. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." ~Mark Twain..

And your proof is what?

As a practicing Meteorologist and Atmospheric Physicist I find your lack of basic science capabilities funny.. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." ~Mark Twain..
Then shut the fuck up.

And your proof is what?

Then shut the fuck up.
AWE......POOR LITTLE SNOWFLAKE IS TRIGGERED.....

Have I challenged your religious beliefs?

And your proof is what?

Then shut the fuck up.
AWE......POOR LITTLE SNOWFLAKE IS TRIGGERED.....

Have I challenged your religious beliefs?
I just didn't want you to remove all doubt.

Humans are warming the planet, if you are what you say you are, you'd know this.

And your proof is what?

No one with your claimed level of education could spew the nonsense that comes out of your keyboard.

I call you a fraud.

And your proof is what?

What a lying fuck you continue to be, Silly. At best, you are a burger flipper. You have shown an abysmal lack of scientific education on this board. You do not even have a grasp of high school level science, let alone that of a University graduate.

For sure you would fit in Pruitt's EPA.

LOL....

When you two get a clue let me know... Until then, I will do as one of professors has done and deal with people who have a clue..

I posted up science papers showing where I derived my information but you choose to ignore it because it goes against your CAGW religion. I say religion because your faith is all you have. The empirical facts do not support your positions.

And your proof is what?

No one with your claimed level of education could spew the nonsense that comes out of your keyboard.

I call you a fraud.

And your proof is what?

What a lying fuck you continue to be, Silly. At best, you are a burger flipper. You have shown an abysmal lack of scientific education on this board. You do not even have a grasp of high school level science, let alone that of a University graduate.

For sure you would fit in Pruitt's EPA.

Forum List

Back