TRUMP: Eminent Domain is WONDERFUL

Point of order Pete, Trump isn't a "RINO" , RINO's at least pretend to be Republicans, Trump doesn't even bother to pretend. Heck I'm not even sure Trump knows the difference between Republicans and Democrats, I suspect he just tossed a coin before he decided which party's nomination to seek. :D

Point of order seconded.

I stand corrected.

I am with you in agreement as for as Ted Cruz goes. The thing is though with the hate spewed for so long and so many that jumped on that band wagon your better choice if you really want to win among the current candidates in the Republican arena will be Carson.

I could go with Carson, I bought his book and donated to his exploratory campaign. I prefer Cruz though, and I do believe that after several more dingle berries like graham cracker, Crispy Cream and a few other people I don't even know fall out Cruz will become better known. Everyone I know who has listened to him objectively agrees that he is very well spoken. He doesn't need Valerie Jarrets hand up his ass (or anyone else's) like the meat muppet with ears does. I'm confident that if he's on that stage with 3 other republicrats he will smoke them. Just like he smoked that bed wetter from the Sierra Klan.

Well, I'll wait until he actually talks about it.
He actually DID talk about it just yesterday, which is why I posted it!

He says it is not a taking because you are being given a lot more than your property is worth. So, what if your property is your gun? By Trump's "logic" it is not taking your gun because you are being paid more than your gun is worth.

Donald Trump On Eminent Domain: I Think It's Wonderful

I think wing-nuts needs to be better defined.

I don't particularly car for Edthecynic but he has a good point on this issue. Trump's actions prior to his bid for president shows he does not really respect personal property rights.

Edtheshithead hasn't pointed out anything most people don't already know.

Trump is the ultimate RINO. He's not an establishment RINO though. If through some mystical fuckery Trump stays in the race and wins, the only thing he might accomplish is better border security and a tightening of regulations regarding illegals. He will probably deport as many as he can.

He won't accomplish much else. He is still a better RINO than the Bush sort who will "accomplish" a more open border, amnesty, more government in every aspect of life and God knows what other incremental regressive moonbat policy.

Ted Cruz is the best option.

Point of order Pete, Trump isn't a "RINO" , RINO's at least pretend to be Republicans, Trump doesn't even bother to pretend. Heck I'm not even sure Trump knows the difference between Republicans and Democrats, I suspect he just tossed a coin before he decided which party's nomination to seek. :D

true, but I have to say he's no dummy with Politics. and I especially like him just because he freaks out the left/democrats if nothing else. :banana:

I have to disagree, I don't think Trump "freak outs" the left/democrats, hell ideologically he's one of 'em. The people he freaks out are principled limited government conservatives and libertarians because they think he might be able to buy his way to the nomination, in which case the gub'mint worshippers win the general no matter which way the voting goes (they get one of their own in the White House).

I am with you in agreement as for as Ted Cruz goes. The thing is though with the hate spewed for so long and so many that jumped on that band wagon your better choice if you really want to win among the current candidates in the Republican arena will be Carson.

I could go with Carson, I bought his book and donated to his exploratory campaign. I prefer Cruz though, and I do believe that after several more dingle berries like graham cracker, Crispy Cream and a few other people I don't even know fall out Cruz will become better known. Everyone I know who has listened to him objectively agrees that he is very well spoken. He doesn't need Valerie Jarrets hand up his ass (or anyone else's) like the meat muppet with ears does. I'm confident that if he's on that stage with 3 other republicrats he will smoke them. Just like he smoked that bed wetter from the Sierra Klan.

I agree, maybe when more of the nation awakens he will be more readily accepted. Most generally he is very well articulated in his speaking from what I have seen.

Well, I'll wait until he actually talks about it.
He actually DID talk about it just yesterday, which is why I posted it!

He says it is not a taking because you are being given a lot more than your property is worth. So, what if your property is your gun? By Trump's "logic" it is not taking your gun because you are being paid more than your gun is worth.

Donald Trump On Eminent Domain: I Think It's Wonderful

well, I guess that's how much I cared about what he said. I'll figure out Trump as time goes along. Now unless you plan on voting for him what do you need to know about it. and if you want a real conversation from people you might think about how address people. wingNUTS? that is you Far radical partisan tools for the Democrat party as far as I'm concerned

Forum List

Back